It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way to many trollz on ATS!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Quit trying to hide your identity, you live below the bridge and you know what that makes you..

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Real trolling is done for 'teh lulz'. It should be for the amusement of all, including the victim(s) once they realize what's up.

Alas the interwebz became casual and popular with the lowest common denominators who flooded the net in droves thanks to cheap and easy tech and the meaning of troll was changed.

Many people incorrectly use the term for people they do not agree with or consider an a-hole.

I think as with many issues relating to the net the problem is one of context and that the majority of people often fail to get said context via text based communication.

Labels. We've forgotten how to use them.

Now excuse me I'm off to make a post where liberals call me right wing fascist and conservatives call me a snowflake lefty.

Humans are stupid. Nobody forces us to read anything and get mad. But we'll read it and get mad anyway.
Most things in life really are a "you/me/us problem" if we think about it.

Freewill. It's a terrible thing.
edit on 22-8-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: added things

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

All I'm say'n is it may be somebody's nap time.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
much more stuff going on than just trollz , such a vague definition. I personaly have traced them back to a server in Semipalatinks doing a reverse proxy ipv7 ping inside a Whonix box.

So tell me am I a troll ? Or just having fun on ATS ?

Wait, you didn't even use OSINT tools? You must be a true 1337 h4x0r !!11

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Sometimes I will pop into a heated thread and say..."someone
needs a milk and cookies break." I have to ask,is this trolling?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How about a gold star from Mama,will that do?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
I thought the Russians were bots.

(post by CthruU removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I take it you mean "too many".

"To" is a preposition meaning (amongst other things) "in the direction of".
"Two" is the number between one and three.
"Too" means "excessively".

Repeat after me this phrase from Nabakov's Ada;
"... the pre-tunnel toot of the two-two to Toulouse..."

edit on 22-8-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

You must be a true 1337 h4x0r !!11

ho that makes me so happy , now there is Cherenkov radiation coming out of all my orifrices.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Quit trying to hide your identity, you live below the bridge and you know what that makes you..

The UP is beautiful country and by your definition, yes I am a troll that lives below the bridge. By that definition that makes you a goat, as in the "Three Billy Goats Gruff". I suppose the uppers think of me like I think of the weekenders as "citiots", but most all of us love Michigan. I really should get up your way again, I've only been across the bridge three times in my life.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You're correct of course...but it appears you're "trolling" now....as well...????????

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

MSB sometimes you make me smile...!

MS, Michigander-Metro Detroit, Mio MI

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: gallop

You must be a true 1337 h4x0r !!11

ho that makes me so happy , now there is Cherenkov radiation coming out of all my orifrices.

Ohno, I inadvertently haxored the wrong port !! Or.. apparently the right one. Either way, I need to be less brute force.

Oo

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Way too many!!

edit on 22-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

The UP is beautiful country and by your definition, yes I am a troll that lives below the bridge. By that definition that makes you a goat, as in the "Three Billy Goats Gruff". I suppose the uppers think of me like I think of the weekenders as "citiots", but most all of us love Michigan. I really should get up your way again, I've only been across the bridge three times in my life.

Most of the Michiganders all over are good people, but the Big city people are often way different. They think differently than the community people around the state. Not really bad, just that they have different ideologies.

I love the woods, many people in this area are Leary of the woods, they like to stay in the towns. Even our little cities probably just qualify as big towns here, but some of those in the larger UP cities tend to think they are more entitled than the little town and country people. They try to put on more expensive and elaborate functions to draw more educated people into them. It doesn't work though, all they are doing by making things more expensive and that equates to higher property taxes and higher cost of admission to events because they try to make things look more impressive.

Prices of doing things in Marquette are getting overly inflated. They even overdo the fireworks, there is no need to have multiple fireworks in the sky at one time. I prefer one every half minute or so, that way you can enjoy each one more. It would also lower the cost of the fireworks quite a bit and make them last longer to boot. But they do not even consider that they are just overwhelming people's senses by what they are requiring.

Oh rats, this is a rant thread...Oops, still off topic again.

But, I am trolling the people running the functions around here to force them to discuss this stuff, so I guess I actually am a troll.
edit on 22-8-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

My family calls it "the asshole gene," and we gots it.

I do miss clever trolling. Standards have fallen into nonexistence when you can legitimately troll so many by saying something like "theres only two genders."

If all someone is looking for is to get people flipping their lids.. It doesnt take any effort at all.

Ah well..

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Do you consider me to be a troll?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Wow, I have to cross a bridge almost every day to get to town.
I know what you meant, just had to troll a little in a trolling thread.

Us Michiganders have to stick together on things, other than sports. We are mostly packer backers here.
edit on 22-8-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: MisterSpock

My thoughts exactly.

I like this post. I think it's great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join