It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Obama be "the AntiChrist"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

I'm definitely not the go to on that. Perhaps Disraeli could turn you on to that answer.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
scum bag liberals with their sick Fing minds,just like Stormy Daniels,not everyone is sick and perverted like you,what a losera reply to: Sookiechacha

No need to get so personal. I'm not on Twitter, and didn't start or contribute to any of the hundreds of hashtags claiming Donald Trump is the anti-Christ. And the one's that I've seen have been from far right Christian groups, not liberals. The liberals are laughing at him, not taking him seriously

Donald Trump is the Antichrist

I have to laugh, otherwise I'd weep at the thought that this unstable man might set off WWIII, at the urging of evangelical Christians feeding his ego, all because of a crazy myth about the end of the world.

edit on 25-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Seriously now...

Does anyone honestly, truly think that Trump will set off WWIII? Does he even have the ability? Likely not.

Does anyone honestly think that the world powers WITH nukes are ready to commit universal suicide? I can't believe that Xi or Putin is ready to push that button first to set the world on fire. Trump has children. I seriously doubt that's his bag either.

It would take a 3rd world country with a large amount of nukes to do this.... like world power amount of nukes. At very least, they would have to somehow hack into a world power and set off their nukes remotely. The only group I can't that that would want to is ISIS and even those wipes don't have the ability.

I find it kind of ironic that the closest we've ever come to an all out nuclear war was with Kennedy and today, he's all but worshipped as one of the best PoTUS in the history of the US.
edit on 25-8-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Fear and ignorance will lead people to believe all sorts of wacky things. He is no more the Antichrist than Trump is. We have this idea of what the Antichrist encompasses and then find the person we hate the most to make fit the mold of our preconceived ideas.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Isn't he still an Agent?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join