It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Obama be "the AntiChrist"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's 2019.

Obama is no longer President.

There's a different dude sat in the Oval Office - a white dude.

How can former President Obama be "the AntiChrist" when he's not even in power anymore?!

Back when Barack Hussein Obama was serving as the 45th President of the United States, many folks were adamant that President Obama was "the AntiChrist. They were certain that the end was near.

EDIT: Excuse my heinous mistake, I appear to have double-counted; President Obama was the 44th President of the United States; Our Dear Leader Trump is the current serving POTUS...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

He could become the head of the UN which is more in line with scripture than being a president.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If a Jew can be a Nazi? Then Obama can be the Antichrist! Ask Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Every president of America fits the Antichrist prophecy it seems. Trump fits as well as the whole bring pride back to America and the pride lgbt movement helps fit the prophecy. Not that I have anything against it but the whole pride link. Not my personal belief or opinion. However the antichrist is suppose to fool even those who are on the lookout for it. When what is good becomes bad and what was bad becomes good. Also flooding are the 2 things that have fit many end time prophecies. There is more but this is off the top of my head not in front of my laptop.

Obama becoming head of UN is really the only way I think he could be it or if Michelle becomes president.

edit on 21-8-2019 by randomthoughts12 because: Incomplete

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

He could become the head of the UN which is more in line with scripture than being a president.

When has a former US President become SG of the UN after serving his term?

That's never happened, right?
edit on 21-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: SG

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
He isn't
2nd

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Doesn't the Anti Christ practice same sex? Trump doesnt

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Are we supposed to understand this thread?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Easy - 44 is code for HH in extremist leftist circles like MSNBCNNBCBS, the democrat party and leftists in congress and as we all know, thanks to MSNBC, HH is code for Heil Hitler - which is Obama reincarnated - aka: the antichrist.

Glad I could help

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

When has a former US President become SG of the UN after serving his term?

That's never happened, right?

First black president that had never happened before. First ex president to be the head of UN could be another first. With all the UN troops under his control. First person not to do squat to get the noble prize. Lots of first with Bozo.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The thread is about president Putins global influence again 😂

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Like someone mentioned above... The UN is more of a valid spot for the AC. I seriously don't think he rises to power as a US PoTUS. Hell, Damien Omen's dad (other than the devil himself) was just an American diplomat. Still puts him on the world stage.

Now... Let's say what if...

Right now, people are looking to Obama to somehow save them from Trump. What if there is a coup? Trump get's taken down - out of the head spot and replaced in some revolutionary way by Obummer? What if Obama put in action some kind of secret destruction plan to ruin America so he could save it later, while he was in office?

Never say never! Though, I don't believe he is the AC. I would believe one of Trump's sons or son-in-law one before Obama and I actually like Trump. Though, something is spiritually eeri about the whole ordeal. Maybe some kind of divine plan or ...something. We'll see.

Hell, it could be Putin for all we know. Whoever it is will have a HUGE following and he will "save people" in some way where people will worship him like kids worship pokemon

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Biblically speaking Obama bares the mark of Cain. Not to mention he prefers the company of men.

Why am I even responding to this garbage? *sigh*

edit on 2019/8/21 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

How can Obama be "the AntiChrist"?

Easy. He just wasn't a very "good" antichrist.

It's like he had "663" instead of "666".

He was an underachiever.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Biblically speaking Obama bares the mark of Cain. Not to mention he prefers the company of men.

What is the mark of Cain? It is not described in scripture. thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The guy on the left is the founder of Subud, in Jakarta Indonesia Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo
He taught that you had to be opened for spirit possession, and you had to be opened by someone from Subud, who was already possessed by a spirit being.

Baracks mother was there. I believed Mohammad Sumohadiwojojo impregnated her, then sent her away, because he was already married. She met Barack senior immediately there after, and married him right away.

Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo's right hand lady in charge of the religion here was a woman by the name of Loretta Fuddy. Recognise that name? You should. She is the woman who produced Baracks fake birth cert in Hawaii. I said at the time she would get wacked, and she did.
No loose ends.

Mohammed Subuh Sumohadiwojojo addressed the United Nations, but now is deceased.

And there is a whole lot more

Check it all out for yourself

edit on 21-8-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What was the mark of Cain?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
It's 2019.

Obama is no longer President.

There's a different dude sat in the Oval Office - a white dude.

How can former President Obama be "the AntiChrist" when he's not even in power anymore?!

Back when Barack Hussein Obama was serving as the 45th President of the United States, many folks were adamant that President Obama was "the AntiChrist. They were certain that the end was near.

EDIT: Excuse my heinous mistake, I appear to have double-counted; President Obama was the 44th President of the United States; Our Dear Leader Trump is the current serving POTUS...

He was never THE AntiChrist, but he is definitely anti-Christian.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What was the mark of Cain?

Which mark do you ascribe to?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Doesn't the Anti Christ practice same sex?

Can you cite the scripture that defines the Anti-Christ as a gay man. You may be correct, but I don't recall that.

Does it count that Trump's wife practices same sex, and he might have joined in, on occasion?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join