It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Stranding Gameplay Demo PS4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
About 16 minutes of gameplay were shown at Gamescom this year , this video presents the footage with the chatter between the segments cut out.

Weird confirmed !

I'm not sure it matters what it's about , it looks interesting and that to me is a bonus in the rinse and repeat games industry.
Available 8 November 2019 for lucky Play Station owners , the rest of us will have to wait.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I honestly think this game is going to be too wired for me.

I am not that hyped about it, so will probably wait until a few reviewed come out and we get a better look at the game.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Has Kojima said/revealed what this game is about yet? last time I checked in with this game there was a naked Norman Reddus (Daryl from the Walking Dead) and Kojima wouldn't say what this game is about.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Only Kojima knows what this game is about.
There are theories that you walk from the East Coast to the West Coast of the US enabling beacons.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A very far distant future Metal Gear ????
Saw this one many months ago.
I believe I will get it just for uniqueness
And it is Kojima

edit on 8/21/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I’m still very much confuzzled and have no idea what’s going on.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

The part where the guy walks off the cliff made me laugh out loud!

Looks like an interesting game.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I was diggin that actor from the walking dead but damn did that dilivery hologram guy actor really give some lame acting and writing.

I couldn't help but think that guy was draggin the other actor down.

Interesting game tho.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I’m still very much confuzzled and have no idea what’s going on.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here are the basics as to what the game is about:
www.gamesradar.com...

Sounds interesting, I'll buy it

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I dont think many people will know what the game is about even and after they got there hands on it and beat it.

My only gripe with Kojima is that his gameplay mechanics is wack yo.

I mean in the first metal gears the controls were for lack of a better word, retarded. You had to hold forward hit a shoulder button open up a menu, scroll down, hit an icon button, to then use said item all while trying to move around. And forget about climbing or ducking over things. You had to have four arms and a few extra digits to make your character do some simple things like change out there weapon or take out an item. They streamlined it in the latter games, but come on.

I see there lackluster control scheme is still in there, and it does still look like the worlds most confusing adaptation of a walking simulator, if they dont fix that, they got issues for sure. Kojima does make great videogames, but the story department is more were he shines, dont let him touch the controls or mechanics, its ridiculous, when you have to hit five buttons and scroll around a menu just to make your character hop over a boulder, you got issues.

And really who brings ladders with them when going on a cross country hike? Nobody that who. But also babys are creapy, especially etherial other world babys you have to carry around for whatever reason, I mean are they alive? Are they dead? And when are they going to pee, those things pee and poop all the time, and at random.

But other then that. The game does show some promise.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Death Stranding has been confirmed for PC arriving next Summer.

Thanks to all of you who have been supporting #DEATHSTRANDING!
DEATH STRANDING release on PS4 is November 8, 2019!!
Furthermore, KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS is happy to announce that DEATH STRANDING will be coming to PC in early summer of 2020!!
twitter.com...

At least we'll know if it's good or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Death Stranding is due to launch November 8th so Kojima Productions have released a 7.48 minute video that explains what the game is about.

Wow , I just hope it isn't cut scene heavy.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It sounds like a game where being over encumbered is the main problem to deal with, load up Skyrim and just burden your character with stuff and then walk from one end of map to the other, all games have fetch quests such as go here do that and come back but this game is all about that nothing to break the monotony, of course it will have the Kojima sprinkle of wierdness but as for getting excited about it, I will pass on this one.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I got it and maybe played 90 minutes into it. It IS weird, very much so. They kind of explain what's going on, but they don't. Lots of cutscenes/cinemas to 'introduce' the game. Graphics are incredible. I'm not really sure on what's going on except I'm a delivery man, not clear on how delivering boxes connects America. Not sure what's going on when you die and get back to life, I think the babys have something to do with it.

top topics

join