It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Trump is taking this Israel thing a bit too far

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Deep Personal Beliefs should Not be For Sale . What You happen to Believe In Defines You as a Person . You sound Childish Child ..............

I'm sure you've seen me wonder through the boards.

Sometimes I'm serious, a lot of the times I'm not.

I'd rather be perceived as childish in my ideals than an old soul who lost all their wonder and optomism any day of the week.

We're all fighting our own battles.

Cheers

Drink a beer for me and relax... That's what I'm doing right now ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‰

What ! Why , I Outta ................Join You ............).........

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Check your Pm's ๐Ÿ‘

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: chr0naut

Well since we are not in the mud pit I have to be careful what I say about most probably non religious secularish people quoting scripture to make a point because itโ€™s so useful in a community organizer kind of way.
On a separate note: I will say that while itโ€™s kind of a dangerous tweet, Trump is really right about it, and whether one likes the State set up
By Balfour agreement/Rothschilds .... and the media did take his words out of context which they do a lot for their agenda. Iโ€™ve wondered since 2008 why the Jewish people voted twice for Obama but I think the only answer is that they always voted Democrat irregardless of the Obama Agenda mostly because secularism.

I am a fairly conservative Protestant Pentecostal Born-Again Christian.

But America is not my religion. Nor is any other country or cultural group.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Stop watching the CNN. Your world gets a whole lot bigger. You might walk on shaky legs at first, that's normal when you start to think for yourself. It gets better. a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Stop watching the CNN. Your world gets a whole lot bigger. You might walk on shaky legs at first, that's normal when you start to think for yourself. It gets better. a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't watch any MSM. It's all punditry.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The U.S. is a vassal state of Israel now along with Europe because people weren't paying attention/didn't care and bought into the social engineering and cries of antisemitism by the Zionists.

Our tech has been delivered to Israel on a platter.
We've sent like 240 billion + to Israel and will just keep giving more so that they can keep bombing, killing and destroying lives.
They're constantly adding/trying to add laws that prevent the boycott of Israel, go to war for Israel(can't have a true alliance because they'd have to admit having nukes), and make any words against Israel antisemitic hate speech illegal.
Our "president" and his entire crew have openly stated their devotion to Israel and Zionism. Plenty of videos.

Keep up.
TruNews: www.youtube.com...
KnowMoreNews: www.youtube.com...
The Last American Vagabond: www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-8-2019 by gottaknow because: added links

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join