It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Trump is taking this Israel thing a bit too far

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So if it wasn't enough that he implied Jewish people are disloyal if they vote Democrat, he decides to tweet possibly his most questionable thing yet (IMO)
Trump's Twitter

So he is sharing an idea from someone else that says he is the best president for Jews and Israel in the history of the world (I don't even know how that would be measured). But I think it would be debatable that the Presidents of the US during the inception and our assistance of the formation of Israel would be more memorable.

He doesn't stop there, he keeps quoting to where allegedly he is loved like the second coming of God.... Wow, just wow.

And if that wasn't enough, we finish it out the biggest identity politic buzz categories.

I think the implications on this one were astounding... This may have been the worse tweet I've seen yet, and I'm curious to see how this plays with the headway he did garner with the American Jewish community.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It is very cringey.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

While I agree that he is tooting his own horn a bit much, and the 'disloyal' comment was a reeeally stupid thing to say..
He IS quoting someone else, something he does quite a bit of on Twitter.
It is kinda par for the course at this point, for him to stroke his ego when he hears good things said about him.
If he were smart, he would be sitting back and letting the dems eat their own, instead of doing things like this.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

You're right, he is quoting them... But he could have quoted a lot less from that person and it work in his favor.

And you're right. If he would just shut up, the democrats would do most of the work for him by 2020.

(post by mekhanics removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Someone said something...

I've never been a big fan of Trump's tweets, but honestly, in the larger scheme of things, there are much more important things I'm concerned about.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Israel was created through the Balford accord in 194? It was a british deal. So if we look at it from that point of view or from the 1968? taking back of Jerusalem then how many presidents have we had since then? So it is possible to look at the present history of Israel. So his comments could be true.

edit on 21-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

That mental deluded, mind of a child, orange SOB needs to shut tf up!

nope
freedom of speech is a beautiful thing

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

The British walked it back after they proposed it and we stepped in. We even helped them develop their defense infrastructure.

What has Trump done other than keeping good relations?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Link

I think this was a pretty big win.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
also this;

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I actually agree with him on quite a bit of what he said in that video... He just can't abstain from saying dumb stuff to distract from the things he's actually close to right, or right on.
edit on 21-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Attention Please -

You are not in the Mud Pit, so keep that in mind when posting to this thread.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Poll: Trump’s popularity sinks among Israeli Jews - The Times of Israel

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the antiChrist is revealed, the son of destruction. He opposes every other and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God’s sanctuary, publicizing that he himself is God. - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.” 2 Peter 2:18-19

But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil. - James 4:16

Has there ever even been a politician who is more boastful than Trump?

Stuff to think about.

edit on 21/8/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There's more to that if your interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I would have thought the Anti-Christ would have more class.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The British walked it back after they proposed it and we stepped in. We even helped them develop their defense infrastructure.

My point was modern Israel is rather recent so not being able to gauge what has been accomplished since then is simple. The original poster said there was no way to tell since it has a long history. What has Trump done? He moved the US embacy to Jerusalem which other had promised but never did.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Popes. Are Popes politicians?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Poll: Trump’s popularity sinks among Israeli Jews - The Times of Israel

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the antiChrist is revealed, the son of destruction. He opposes every other and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God’s sanctuary, publicizing that he himself is God. - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Stuff to think about.

Maybe LBJ whipping his member out and saying I've got the biggest member so I rule.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

My point was modern Israel is rather recent so not being able to gauge what has been accomplished since then is simple. The original poster said there was no way to tell since it has a long history.

No, I said I don't know how that would be measured... But I elaborated that if I had to take a guess, history would favor those who actually helped make Israel a country again. I don't see how moving an embassy is a grander gesture than helping to establish the country it's in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join