It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Trump demands respect

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

" that stuff is absolute rubbish. "

Says someone who hasn't ever had any of it.

Baron exists.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Well, my American perspective of this is that he would have needed to use his own danged money to buy it anyways because there is no way Congress would approve the funds for it.
Cant believe hes made this into an international crap show.

Excuse me? Trump isn't the one making this into an 'international crap show'. That would be the MSM numb-nut talking heads on CNN, MSNBC, etc...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

I don't need to own a penthouse or a golden toilet seat or a wife with botox face to know that it isnt for me or wont bring me happiness

But thanks for telling me about my own state of conciousness .

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

*Eye Roll*

He's not the first POTUS to attempt to buy the Greens. He also sees no reason to go for a 'visit' when they reacted as they did (like little twits).

Good on him for letting it drop and moving on to something else to MAGA.

Edit to add: Everyone demands respect in their own way. he just happens to be the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD - and yes, the title alone demands respect if he doesn't.

peace
edit on 4640Tuesday201913 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

*Eye Roll*

He's not the first POTUS to attempt to buy the Greens. He also sees no reason to go for a 'visit' when they reacted as they did (like little twits).

Good on him for letting it drop and moving on to something else to MAGA.

peace

reacted as they did , what say no to something that wasn't ever up for sale in the first place ?
How is that reaction anything other than reasoned and logical response to an otherwise ludicrous offer.

If you want to talk about reactions , then Donald's reaction to the news it wasn't for sale
is what you want to talk about , cancelling the invite of the Queen of Denmark , how totally non egotistic and diplomatic of him.

But hey at least Donald had the decency to offer money for it before making up something like Greenland has nukes or yellow cake and plans to attack america. Before invading and stealing their mineral wealth.

and lets be honest , the only thing Donald is leader of is his own world in his head because this world certainly isn't free and if you believe that then you are just as deluded as he is.

edit on 27-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Don't knock it until you try it.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

Don't knock it until you try it.

Money doesn't bring you happiness , it brings you more suffering
because if you need money to make you happy then you aren't truly happy , just deluding yourself further !

Why would I need to try it , the world is full of people with money who are miserable and have no life
and end up in more trouble than they did when they were poor .

to quote Biggie " mo money, mo problems"

im happy knocking it mate because its not for me , and money is one of the reasons why we have such a huge divide in the world and the reason for a lot of anger and hate !

So no thanks

I am already rich beyond my wildest dreams , I have a partner who loves me and I her , and a healthy family
and I enjoy life for what it is , not what money can buy you, material wealth which is only matter doesnt actually matter it is fleeting joy , and you spend your life chasing that ! I understand that money is relevant in the world because we need it to trade etc and buy supplies to keep us alive and that is where it starts and ends for me

It's not for me
thanks but no thanks

but if I ever do become mega rich for whatever reason , I'll make sure I send some your way

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

He was also celebrating everyday no more public housing. Living better now, Gucci sweater now. He mom smiles every time he was up in the Source. Tell me about which drop top BM you owned that you didn't enjoy at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Aye his lyrics featured heavily on materialism , but then the deeper meaning was that even though it brought him fleeting joy it brought him greater suffering and eventually lead to his death.

I dont drive !

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If you don't drive how do you move your boat or family? how do you get your dog to the acupuncturist?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

If you don't drive how do you move your boat or family? how do you get your dog to the acupuncturist?

I live in Glasgow , public transport gets me anywhere in the city in 10 minutes

I walk if I cant take a train or bus .

My dogs don't need acupuncture

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Aye his lyrics featured heavily on materialism , but then the deeper meaning was that even though it brought him fleeting joy it brought him greater suffering and eventually lead to his death.

I dont drive !

Your comment brought back a memory, around 15 years ago I bought a brand new V8 ute, it cost me 60k , I ordered it early so I had one of the first ones available. Man did it give me a rush for the first couple of weeks, after that it was all down hill, one day at a service station I had some old bloke walk up to it, cup his hands on the windows to check out the interior. I was like get away from my car man, I parked it in the shopping centre carpark and some prick ran into it with a shopping trolley, after that I parked 5 mins walk away to go shopping.

It caused me far more stress than it did Joy, it was a valuable lesson to me about consumerism, and really I'm glad I learned that long ago as having stuff no longer drives my thoughts .
edit on 28-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

How do you get your boat on a train or bus? They don't need acupuncture yet, but what about when they do?
What about when you go hunting, does public transit take you to decent hunting grounds?
I have never had much luck with buses. Seems like almost every time I have tried to ride one then suddenly it is the drivers break time and it takes a half hour extra to get anywhere. What a nightmare. Seems like the trains are always late because somewhere on the system a train ran someone over and killed them and now everything is delayed.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What do I need a boat for ?
and why would my dogs needs acupuncture ?

For a start please tell me why you are asking these questions , where did the need for boats come from and also canine acupuncture ?

I dont hunt ! , but If I wanted to , yes I could take public transport from Glasgow for an hour on the train and im in the countryside and could hunt deer if I so desired.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have zero respect for the pig Trump. He has been a deviant, foul mouthed raping raging idiot since I was a teenager. He has not changed. A braggart, a liar, his sexual preferences, including his own child, put out in public for all to see and hear, for years. When he violently raped and beat his wife, left his son alone for 11 years, it meant nothing to him that the world knew what a dog he is. He deserves zero respect.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Boating, fishing, it's a lot more affordable to buy a boat then to rent them all the time, how do you enjoy water sports without a boat?
My dog gets acupuncture because she was suffering from incontinence which is now cured and for arthritis, a lot of older dogs experience incontinence and the prescription she was on for the last 5 years or so stopped working, I thought the end was near for her but the acupuncture has been a miracle. My human acupuncturist was saying that it actually works better on dogs than humans, they typically only need half as many visits to get results.
I am just wondering how it would be possible to live without a car, can you take an incontinent dog on the bus?

So there is a train station that lets you out in the countryside and the public can hunt right there? That's pretty good, I think there is only one public hunting area stocked by the state here in MA that you can access from public transportation.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

well , my dogs aren't that old yet they just turned 8 ! so I am not too worried about it , they are a breed which doesn't generally suffer bad with arthritis. My friends dog , he is 16 and has had a brain tumor but she gave him CBD and THC treatment and his tumor is nearly completely gone according to the vet. His appetite returned and his energy too , so I think I will go with CBD and THC treatments when they get old , but thanks for the acupuncture tip.

Most of the fishing in Scotland is normally done by river or loch side , and rarely we use boats for hobby fishing. AS its cheaper to fish from shoreline. Also many rivers in Scotland aren't that huge so you don't need a boat to fish the river.
You can hire boats at nearly every loch in Scotland though along with a daily permit for hunting or fishing.
Game reserves are quite common here , although we don't have anywhere near the variety of game that the US cousins have.

We did have bear and wolves , but we eradicated them in the early 16-17th century , although I hear and read that we are planning to re-introduce bears and wolves back into the national parks. I think we may already have done that as a staggered process with wolves in the national park of the Cairngorms

I am not that into water sports , having only been canoeing a couple times and jet skis a couple times too.
Sea fishing is more fun , but I dont really need a boat.

My dads friend owns a boat up at Loch Awe Loch Awe
so we can go fishing there plenty.

Dogs are allowed on the bus, incontinent or not . they let incontinent humans on there, junkies and old people tend to piss themselves a lot on buses.

Scotland isn't that Huge , but has lots of woodlands and glens with plenty of Deer, actually so many we have a cull every year, my friend Joe who lives on the east coast in Fife is a game warden and he has license to cull up to 1000 deer a year.
As they destroy the natural habitats in the National Parks.

living without a car is easy if you live in a city , I came from a small town and walked every where when I was younger , or cycled , and just never really got into cars .
I think it was the cost , and my reluctance to pollute the planet by owning a car , as Id studied Environmental toxicology at university and have always been into protecting the environment .

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13
Ya, how dare they say no to the foot stomping little child, and "leader of the free world" lmao, the rest of the world is quietly backing away from this imbecile!

I never bought into Russian collusion, but he sure the hell is fighting to be buddies with Putin, at the next G7/8
There is a reason Russia is no longer in it!!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

my dog is also on the CBD, I think it does help a little with fecal incontinence and appetite but not so much with the urinary incontinence. The Dasequin is good too but when it is time for that make sure you get the "Advanced" one, it has MSM and some other things in it. Works much better than regular Dasequin.

"they let incontinent humans on there, junkies and old people tend to piss themselves a lot on buses. "

yet another reason why I avoid public transportation: the public!

I have heard a lot of stories about encounters with the public on buses, I don't have time for that drama or to stand in 2 feet of snow waiting for a bus.

For a single person public transit is ok but the costs of tickets adds up when you have a family, I suppose these days you can get groceries delivered but I like to pick things out myself, there is no way I could get my groceries home on a bus.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I have seen improved mobility in older dogs due to CBD.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join