It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Trump demands respect

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Fascinating story... it's not rude to show interest in purchasing a territory. "Hey that's a nice guest house you have, you say you haven't needed it in 20 years? You know me and the wife are looking for a new place and would love to a closer with you..." the NERVE on that one...

Slow news day? Oh I know, Your inside source wasn't able to ascertain the number of scoops of ice cream on the presidents plate

a reply to: AnakinWayneII

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Hehe... its making front page over here in Denmark. He's a complete joke. The worst part about him not coming is wasting the time and money of the Danish police force. A lot of off duty hands were demanded to work and their cancellation has to be compensated according to union laws....

Seriously, Trump should just stay away. The majority of us Danes dont approve or appreciate him anyways.

You may not think it’s so funny when we leave NATO and Europeans have to pay for their own defense. Of course, the way Merkel’s surrendering to Putin and Muslim immigrants, there won’t be a Europe left to defend in 20 years. It’ll be something unrecognizable by then.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What's funny is you think you know more about negotiating a deal than Donald Trump.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
5 to 10 years from now I bet people will pine about how great it would have been if they became a us territory.

Sure..maybe they don't want to be a U.S. territory though..right?

I get real estate agents banging on my door all the time, I tell them to get the f out of MY yard.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

What's funny is you think you know more about negotiating a deal than Donald Trump.

but no one knows more about deals , no one does deals better than Donald.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
What a f imbecile.
Now he's crying like a little b on twitter.
How some of you can still support this senile joke of a president is beyond me.
Everything about him Is a big fat joke. The wall, locking up Hillary, draining the swamp, buying Greenland.
Just when you think you've seen it all from this clown he pulls another one. Next time vote a effin plumber to be your president

Ya the crying and pouting and stamping of the feet by the bloviating idiot is really what this is about. It's about his reaction to the word NO, so many here dont get it, or wont admit it.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

"The Chosen One" makes the best deals!!

www.internationalbusinessguide.org...

www.thoughtco.com...
edit on 22-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
The weird thing is that Trump indirectly acknowledges that climate change is happening, but his reaction is, "how can we make money on this"?

Yes.. ABSURD!

And yet, every other solution is also a money grab, in the form of taxes.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Doubling down on that claim only makes it funnier! If you know more than Trump then why are you nothing and no one and he is a famous billionaire and the president of the United States?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Doubling down on that claim only makes it funnier! If you know more than Trump then why are you nothing and no one and he is a famous billionaire and the president of the United States?

I didn't have a rich daddy....I had to work for everything. Working for a living takes up a lot of time. Just ask your parents.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Ya, actually I find it rude that real estate agents keep banging on my door, if my f'ing house was for sale..a for sale sign would be on it. Not everything is for the taking!!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

He seems to have done all right for himself, have you got a penthouse with a golden toilet and a private jet that you bang your model wife half your age in?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Has anybody asked the local Inuit?

The majority of the population is still indigenous.

Even if legally non-binding, I'd like to see a democratic local poll on Greenland before I make up my mind.

Maybe they'd even rather prefer Canada, or whatever makes it easier to see their relatives.
edit on 26-8-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just wondering?
If this purchase ever happened, would Greenland become another US state, or would it be classed more like a "reservation"?

If it becomes another state, wouldn't US citizens need new flags - an extra star?
That's going to cost the taxpayer!
edit on 26-8-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sounds like you are good at making excuses. Just ask your parents.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Trumpo doesnt know what he is dealing with , messing with the Danes like that

they spent a good period of time messing up Britain

also if you lost the trust of a Dane , dont expect to get it back , its like losing your virginity

Really ? The Chinese Made the First Bid , the President made a Counter Offer . Bet the Russians Wish they Still Owned Alaska ..........LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet there's a lot more to this story.

Like maybe Trump has found out some bad things about the Danish Government !!

Watch for exposure soon like maybe when that G7 decides to "meet" 🎯🥥

Still waiting for the exposure.

In the meantime, the smart money has worked out that Obama is going to Denmark at the same time. Given the Danes' fondness for Obama, Trump would have been humiliated.

So he did the usual thing and created a distraction and his devoted followers lapped it up.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

a reply to: sapien82

He seems to have done all right for himself, have you got a penthouse with a golden toilet and a private jet that you bang your model wife half your age in?

I can see why so many ordinary Americans think he has their best interests at heart.

Meanwhile, check out Melania's body language,

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

If those are the standards of quality of life for you then thats fine, but that stuff is absolute rubbish.
Who needs a penthouse, when he doesnt even spend much time in it (check rich people mansion heat maps ) with a golden throne to # on , and a wife with so much botox she cant actually form any real meaningful facial expressions. Also you must be deluded if you think melania actually sleeps with trump.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Is that a "no"?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join