It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader Trump demands respect

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

a reply to: Arnie123

Our Treasonous media

What the F makes them treasonous? Have they worked with a foreign govt? trump has...You have been hearing that word from trump for too long...you are the traitor as well as all you trump supporters here

5 years ago the media would have been held legally accountable for putting out false information. Like lying to 500 million Americans for 3 years. I see you still believe the collusion nonsense so there isn't much use in trying to convince you the alter you worship at is corrupted.

But I will say that if believing in putting Americans first and trying to make a sustainable nation where future generations thrive makes me a traitor (to your cause) I'd gladly accept that...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: gallop
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

It's funny that you claim Europe would rise up against the USA but they sit on their hands as countless 'migrants' take over..

Not funny haha either.

I just hired a guy from Rwanda. He left Rwanda in 2015 and went to Europe. Came here in 2017 and when I asked him how he liked it here (because so many people cry about how bad it is here), he said Europe was worse than Africa as far as violence. He said people are killing each other with no purpose behind it. I was kind of shocked, that's stuff you never hear on the news. But he said it was getting worse and worse which is why he came to America.

Well if that's what some guy from Rwanda told you, then I guess it must be true!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Our Treasonous media

What the F makes them treasonous? Have they worked with a foreign govt? trump has...You have been hearing that word from trump for too long...you are the traitor as well as all you trump supporters here

Hey man...they are doing wonders with mental illness these days I am told.
Seek some help.

Mommy's basement has a cement floor, he can stamp his pajama clad foot all he wants with his online friends and nobody will hear it.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Unless he's a spy or something, there's no reason to lie about his experience there. It's not like it was going to cost him his job.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I haven't really been following this that much actually can someone explain the following to me without political bias:

Why did Trump want to buy Greenland?

Why did Trump suggest buying Greenland?

Mineral rights 😎

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well, he is not entirely wrong.

Our PM was more concerned with optics, i.e. ridiculing Trump for cheap points, than she was acting statesmanlike.
She utterly failed her first diplomatic test as a national leader - ironically by responding Trumplike.

(one of our royals put it the way our PM should have, had she been concerned with diplomacy: the suggestion is flattering as we too put great value on Greenland, however neither Greenlanad nor any other part of the Kingdom of Denmark is for sale.)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Mr President, have I got news for you - it's not very "nice" to suggest purchasing sovereign territory like popping out to the local Walmart and buying a couple of gallons of Marburger whole milk!

Is that why Russia is so pissed at us over AK? First, it's a Danish territory, so what does that mean today? How the hell did they get it in the first place and why do they get to keep it as the Brits have pretty much lost all theirs over time. I say we just go to war and take it, that would show them!

BTW 535,000,000 acres would not be a small price even it is is mostly ice.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

If you ignore the fact that before he said in his second tweet :""All she had to say was say, 'No, we wouldn't be interested.'"

They did tell him but as a spoiled little kid he couldn't take no for an answer...

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Greenland can go suck an egg!
Totally ungrateful to our excellent offer. What's wrong with them? They have some kind of fear of winning???
Wait till they start melting and washing away, they'll be begging us to take them! They won't even be allowed to live in Baltimore.
Greenland! whatever, losers. I doubt its even green.

We need to wait 40 years and whittle that 535,000,000 acres down to about 535 after the ice melts and then say we will give you a buck an acre.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Come get some.. see what happens

Now that is funny... lookout here comes an army of bikes.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

After all, we could just conquer it and the Danes end up with nothing, but he didn't even contemplate doing that

Yeah, let's just invade and conquer one of our ally's territories...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: MRinder

After all, we could just conquer it and the Danes end up with nothing, but he didn't even contemplate doing that

Yeah, let's just invade and conquer one of our ally's territories...

Forgive me, for this may sound absurd, but Iran was once a US "ally" many, many decades ago...

edit on 21-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
LOL @ everyone focusing on purchasing Greenland.

For clarification: Supposedly, Denmark is considering a Chinese air force presence in Greenland.

Lol... I cant even imagine chinese soldiers walking around in the snow up there xD

No... Trump wants what Greenland has under the snow.... oil and minerals. Same story all over again. Money money money

Just because you can't imagine it doesn't mean it can't happen. Also, they have snow in China . . .

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Our Treasonous media

More evidence exists to suggest our intel community, a former Presidential candidate, the media, and at least a couple corporations worked with foreign agents to determine the outcome of 2016. And then to subvert the will of the people after.

Also, bear in mind that domestic propaganda was essentially legalized with the nullification of the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948. And with the MSM leaning further and further left... You have to wonder if A) they've been lying to you and B) how would you ever know?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454
So true. With the newly founded "legalization of government propaganda" on its own citizens...

It makes you wonder if Biden was right when he said that the Parkland Kids came to visit him in the white house while he was vice president.
Maybe he is still the vice president and Trump is nothing more than a man-made psyop. This whole Trump is President thing could all just be a lie for boosting news channels ratings.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Of Course he Does , He Deserves It , Unlike the Lefts Insane Versions of " Leadership "......Ahem ..

edit on 21-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The weird thing is that Trump indirectly acknowledges that climate change is happening, but his reaction is, "how can we make money on this"?

Yes.. ABSURD!

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: flice

Hehe... its making front page over here in Denmark. He's a complete joke. The worst part about him not coming is wasting the time and money of the Danish police force. A lot of off duty hands were demanded to work and their cancellation has to be compensated according to union laws....

Seriously, Trump should just stay away. The majority of us Danes dont approve or appreciate him anyways.

I bet you speak for everyone just like the loons here in America when they don't like something Trump does.

Anyways, is there a story about this that doesn't sound like some made up bunk ass # from a website we've never heard of before?

And now Trump is a laughing stock in all media outlets and the Danish PM is reaping the gold for her being steadfast.

Seriously, your president is suffering from early onset dementia and was most likely a sociapath before that.

The US has nothing... but military. China owns your lands, Israel owns your policies and your country is so much debt theres no turning back...... wow... what a great #ing country..... *irony may occur*

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

It's so weird..

It's almost if Trump is deliberatly trying to isolate the US from the rest of the world. Maybe rocketman inspired him...??

Peace

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Trumpo doesnt know what he is dealing with , messing with the Danes like that

they spent a good period of time messing up Britain

also if you lost the trust of a Dane , dont expect to get it back , its like losing your virginity

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join