It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel in the house!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have been a member for quite a few months but since joining I have been contented with just lurking about, but I have finally decided to stop lurking and start posting. Everybody seems to be having so much fun.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Welcome Angel

Look forward to some good debates with ya

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks Bikereddie.

Can anybody help me I want to put up an avatar and I need to find somewhere to host the avatar? Any ideas? and what should the code look like for the avatar?

Sorry sometimes I am get so lost with this computer thingies.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I use image shack.

imageshack.us...

hope that helps

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Angelic1.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thanks Bikereddie that was just what i needed. Now I still need to have a nice background. Not sure how many billion points I need to get it. hey John Nada!!! OOPS I need even more help. I tried to set the background color as white but I need the 6 digit number for white? Anybody have an idea what that would be?

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Angelic1]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic1
I tried to set the background color as white but I need the 6 digit number for white? Anybody have an idea what that would be?

The code is FFFFFF

It's been a while since I changed my own colour, but I believe there is a 'Colour Help' link somewhere near the input box for the colour code.

ALso you could always download Pixie
Pixie: When you point to a color the program will tell you the RGB, hex and HTML-ready values for it. You can then use the values to reproduce the color in your other programs. It also shows the current X and Y position of your mouse pointer.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

top topics

join