It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Medicine ooo The Olive Tree Wins ooo Eat All of It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yeah, just the leaf from an Olive tree....get right back on that

Man, it's Biblical, I wish it was more familiar to us Earth dwellers. But I found it in one spot hidden deep in the books Gozillion verses and it said God gives us the Olive tree, it will be meat for you. The oil for health and the leaf WILL BE YOUR MEDICINE. Not paraphrasing...

Naturally I got to bottom of this for all of us here at A T S. Found me an affordable even....bottle of leaf squeezings on Ebay. It took about 9 days to drop my blood pressure from outrageous....u know....ludicrous.....to 128 over 67......dropped like a hunnerd points off the high of diastolic.....top number

Yes, I hold the record for highest blood pressure of a walking thing. That still can walk.

Picture of health now huh?!!! Chewing on Olive tree leaves I tell ya.....gotta be some kind of record......for attacking high blood pressure, when I ordered the bottle of leaf capsules...they noted that researchers know a compound in Olive leaves helps blood pressure. Some compound that starts with an ...I...

Supernatural.....Miraculous.....it will be your medicine! What do ya say, Sparky,,,Are ya gonna go for it....?!!
edit on 21-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 21-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As important as blood pressure is......and how it attacks just normal people minding their own dad gum business sheesh......good to have a possibly high power medicine.....ludicrously fast......

Wait not high power medicine.....HIGHER POWER medicine

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 21-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITIONI

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You may be on to something going to pick me up a bottle !

The Health Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract

edit on 8/21/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
O man, I agree!
I got a bottle last year from Amazon, results were Amazing!! I felt so much better physically and emotionally. I had forgotten about it (you know how when you feel better you think you don't need medicine-lol) but will be ordering another bottle today. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Am I the only one that lived activelike....with 205 over 173......

I wasn't going to post those numbers......after you see them, forget you were ever here.....he he wait....

I built...by myself....a concrete grade beams and 8 inch snaptie wall 250 feet worth......carry the 20 foot tied steel cages....by myself......pumped the water out of the ditches for months.....man.....I'm 70....yeah, stuff like that....and I know when...evidently... to stop dragging concrete flatwork in the sun by myself...right before I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack ...the third time I say to myself....STOP...stuff like that

a reply to: Starcrossd

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Am I the only one that lived activelike....with 205 over 173......

Similar to what my numbers were, my BP is naturally very high and always has been no matter my activity level or what I'm prescribed.

My BP is resistant to RX medications, I've tried virtually everything that can be prescribed to no avail, and countless OTC products to one effect or another, mostly relatively mild. A combo of celery seed extract and olive leaf extract worked ok, but didn't budge the numbers down enough for my liking, I plateaued in the 160's-170's, and hell if I remember what the diastolic was offhand right now, but it didn't drop enough for me, either.

CBD, on the other hand, sank it like a stone within a few hours of the first dose, and I'm in the 140's-150's for the systolic now. Diastolic tends to be around the 90's-lower 100's, give or take.

I may try a combination of CBD and CSE or CBD & OLE at some point, they may sync up nicely for all I know.
The properties of the olive tree are certainly notable and quite helpful, but they don't do much for us resistant folks.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yeah, just the leaf from an Olive tree....get right back on that

Man, it's Biblical, I wish it was more familiar to us Earth dwellers. But I found it in one spot hidden deep in the books Gozillion verses and it said God gives us the Olive tree, it will be meat for you. The oil for health and the leaf WILL BE YOUR MEDICINE. Not paraphrasing...

Naturally I got to bottom of this for all of us here at A T S. Found me an affordable even....bottle of leaf squeezings on Ebay. It took about 9 days to drop my blood pressure from outrageous....u know....ludicrous.....to 128 over 67......dropped like a hunnerd points off the high of diastolic.....top number

Yes, I hold the record for highest blood pressure of a walking thing. That still can walk.

Picture of health now huh?!!! Chewing on Olive tree leaves I tell ya.....gotta be some kind of record......for attacking high blood pressure, when I ordered the bottle of leaf capsules...they noted that researchers know a compound in Olive leaves helps blood pressure. Some compound that starts with an ...I...

Supernatural.....Miraculous.....it will be your medicine! What do ya say, Sparky,,,Are ya gonna go for it....?!!

Anti-parasitic effects with the leaf...liposomal carrier with the fruit.You NEED BOTH TO BE HEALTHY.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yawn

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Interesting thing was that Carthage was the richest city in the world because of Olive groves, they must have known something back then.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Evidently that works pretty well, I just did some checking and some scientific sites do acknowledge it has beneficial qualities. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So, is this extract expensive?

top topics

join