It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Hole Memories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Recently i read some threads about black holes, it triggered a memory I'd like to share.
Thank you

the Black hole...

in the center of our galaxy,
the center where all other body's in this galaxy gravitate around.

the moon revolves around the earth, the earth around the sun and the sun around the black hole.

Let's go by the premise that the information flows inside-out and gets projected onto the fabric of the universe. And what we see out there is what we have inside.

Our mind is composed of 3, the observer, the writer, and the actor.

Quotation from another thread of mine elaborating on the 3 aspects.

The mind is writing a script for itself to watch and wonder what it means. interpreting it, evaluating , and memorizing every experience.
a script that gets written, enacted, and observed at the same time. And each side brings his part to the whole experience.

The interpretation is for the writer to have a tool with which it can ponder concepts and transmute them from singularity into duality. Black and White painting.

The evaluating part gives every experience a value from a defined polar spectrum. It gives your script the emotions. colors your painting. It's the actor

The memorizing part stores the experiences. It does it for multiple reasons and in multiple ways. One would be to have a sense of time, another to rewatch parts of the Script...
It is the observer, watching and interpreting from his point of view. And telling the story he sees to the writer while he writes it. And so on...

Back to the world out there and how it correlates to our inner worlds.

We have the moon representative for balance, black and white, a very fundamental part of our psyche, representative for the struggle we are going through as humanity. Not being able to get aware that both polarities ar part of the same, that we have them both within. Always telling the writer how good or bad, black and white, something seems. Observing the earth with it's fantastic screenplay.
It is the observer.

we have the earth representative for imagination and fantasy, very colorful, and with the most fantastic forms and colors we could come up with, another very typical aspect of our minds fantasyand imagination, it represents the shadow the place where the sunlight gets absorbed, and transformed into the vibrant life.
It is the actor
In the twisted sun worshipping cult's, they managed to depict her as the devil, and that's why we see no compassion for this sphere. And a ridiculous "devil" outcry if someone uses his imagination to explain things from beyond.

then we have the sun, shining brightly for everyone, it's the aspect of our mind that gives raise to the expression a bright mind. It is the writer.

It is the god of sun cults, the brightness is giving the energy for live to thrive, but unchecked it can be very destructive, just like that fine line between genius and madman...

I think that the parts, so far hidden in the shadow of our mind are getting back into the observers consciousness.
we are becoming aware of our vital contribution to a self aware universe as observers, telling the story to the writer,inspired by your story he writes based on a script, and this story gets enacted onto the fabric of the universe, for you to observe, interpret, and tell the story, to the writer, and closing the loop to have a steady flow of experience!

Then at the very center of our Galaxy we have a black hole we are not aware what it is nor what and how it does it. only that it is the most dominant massive object out there.
Everything we don't understand will appear black/dark/shadow/ whatever the bright mind can't grasp. Dark matter, shadow people, black holes, heck even shadows aren't fully understood.

In our mind it is the part we are still not aware of, the one dictating the course of our experience, the ups and downs, left and rights, the one giving the script to the writer.

It is the gravity point of our minds triangle!!!

Seeing the black hole partially lighting up, kind of supports my whole feeling of what's going on right now.
A new awareness is on the horizon, one so central and powerful, no shenanigans except our own will work anymore, but I'm very concerned about our own shenanigans...

Can we tell a story about change without turmoil?

Can we inspire the writer with love and compassion?

Or do we want destruction, war, and global suffering?

It's up to us.
In the words of a very inspirational musician:

"Together we are the world and the system is nothing"

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Seeing the black hole partially lighting up, kind of supports my whole feeling of what's going on right now. A new awareness is on the horizon, one so central and powerful, no shenanigans except our own will work anymore, but I'm very concerned about our own shenanigans...

This is what i call reversemapping of reality. Connecting the above with below , or if one likes the inside with the outside.Not a scientific approach but a more or less metaphysical approach. Dark objects and spaces are reflected into our inner soul. New science seems to discover the dark. And now of the sudden light is emerging out of that dark forbidden and zerokelvin space/object. Maybe a new enlightment a new renaissance sweeping away our shenanigans. I hope so because science desperately needs a paradigm shift.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Wait what someone actually gets what I'm saying... Where have you been

Now I have to read your threads.

Oh and by the way thanks for the ego caressing ...

NC
edit on 21/8/2019 by NoClue because: lols

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It makes me feel dumb when I read threads like this and really have nothing to say, and perhaps don't even understand. I wonder if people actually believe things like "A new awareness is on the horizon..." et. al. I think I used to, but the way it all goes, anymore it seems like an opiate for the hopeless. I wanted to believe. More than most.

I used to feel energized by the thought of enlightenment because I'm lonely in life, and I thought a spiritual discipline and attainment would make me a whole or something like that. It seems to me that the process of enlightenment does nothing more than shed light on horrors of existence that were shrouded in darkness prior.

edit on 21/8/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoClue
Thank you for the thread. Always a joy seeing what insights you bring to light. A 10 min video if you have time. Perhaps as we become further enlightened, the outer world will reflect, via physical transformation, the inner understanding:

edit on 21-8-2019 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I get that once in a while but it doesn't make me feel dumb and i don't reply.

I'm sorry you feel lonely, I kind of understand but really don't.

What makes me feel dumb is reading replies that make me question my mental stability.
Not knowing if I just got attacked, being called hopeless, lonely and dumb or if I'm just a projection space for the posters own weaknesses.

Enlightenment worked quite the other way around for me, once i saw through the horrors/fears, i could see what drove these actions and they became less threatening...

What horrors do you see, thanks to enlightenment?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For the record, I was not attacking you.

Probably best if I duck out of the thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I can see where you are coming from. Unfortunately enlightenment can seem a torturous journey. Some of us are stubborn/have a lot to shed and sift through to obtain the sense of peace that comes with enlightenment. It's not all rainbows and clear skies. There are still times when you think you have achieved enlightenment and you look at the world just to see how cruel everything appears. When you begin to see everything as a perfect puzzle piece sitting exactly as it should, it can feel nihilistic at times. Gratitude was the hardest to learn, on a personal level, but after doing so the "eye" opens further bringing a little more peace. It appears like opiates for the "dumb" because it seems too simple and naive to be real. It's so simple and yet so complex at the same time, this is what makes it so beautiful. I hope life brings you some more clarity and "joy", whatever that may be for you.

Peace and love my friend
edit on 21-8-2019 by Irikash because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

the outer world will reflect, via physical transformation, the inner understanding

What if that's already happening, always has!
we don't need to be enlightened we just need to master our toughts and fantasies.

We forgot how to tell our own stories...

You know positive thoughts create positive vibrations create positive realities create positive thoughts and all that hippie bamboozle...

You know what i find a tricky part of this whole inside out premise, is interaction with other's.

Because even if i create my reality and all comes from inside me the other creates his reality and he's entitled to do so.

So whatever he sees in me, is him. And whatever i see in him, is me?

Why do we get upset, about each other, or about anything?

Because there is information flowing in as well and by interacting with others, your inside-out information mixes with the information that got emitted by the other.

What's me what's the other?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I got your post down the wrong throat. It seems.

Sorry for that

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Indeed. Science has proven on a basic, dna level, that all exterior interactions cause changes to dna. Then you have the thoughts and water crystal expiriment as another great example of internal effects on the external, which I believe you referenced in another thread.

It appears to be a complete feed back loop. Look at retro causal effects in quantum mechanics, and it looks like even time is an illusory construct. Time crystals are a great example of such time effects.

All seems to stem from vibration. The best visual that comes to mind is imagine a thread. Now zoom in and see it made up of individual treads. Take an individual thread and repeat the same process infinitely. Now imagine each thread is a frequency. All individual, but required to make the whole, or singularly overarching frequency.

And then you have to wonder, if we create the reality we are in, are we required to take responsibility for all in it?

How many realities do we occupy at once? Are there multiple, or just this one construct with which we can roam?

edit on 21-8-2019 by Irikash because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2019 by Irikash because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Takes two to tango. You're a good writer.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Irikash

All seems to stem from vibration. The best visual that comes to mind is imagine a thread. Now zoom in and see it made up of individual treads. Take an individual thread and repeat the same process infinitely. Now imagine each thread is a frequency. All individual, but required to make the whole, or singularly overarching frequency.

And then you have to wonder, if we create the reality we are in, are we required to take responsibility for all in it?

Yes the thread example is a good visualization, and going with the fractal aspect of the universe the thread you start from to zoom in is just another smaler thread from an overarching one.

In my model these threads are helixes, a byproduct of the process of a singularity becoming self aware, by creating stable solid Bodies.

I explained the process in this thread
what the heck did I just do

Every frequency has his own stable body and therefore awareness, and is projecting it onto other frequencies for it to observe itself inorder to get self aware.

Being responsible for all of it would negate the other awarenesses and their reality which I find a bit egocentric, i have the impression we are mutualy influencing each other.

And thats why it's important to be harmonic within, so we don't send out disharmonious frequencies, that can disharmonize other awarenesses.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

There are two ways to look at your OP. One of them is from a scientific perspective and the other is from a philosophical perspective.

Scientific - Wouldn't it be easier just to say; the galaxy is a microcosm of the universe just as the solar system is a microcosm of the galaxy, just as a planet is a microcosm of the solar system...just as the cell is a microcosm of the body, just as the atom is a microcosm of the cell. The logical question then is...what is the universe a microcosm of?

To your point of science leaning towards the dark, there does seem to be some truth in this. The sceintific community seems to be bent on proving Einstein wrong (at all costs), hence quantum physics and so many others. This has been seemingly the sole focus for decades. Consequently, there is a natural tendency to gravitate towards the dark as a result.

Philosophical - Drawing a parallel between the physical world and the psychological / spiritual world is an age old practice, one which has been applied in varying forms for centuries. Rudimentary logic would suggest there is a connection, hence mankind's introspection over the centuries. The physical world around us illustrates a 'balance' to our physical senses. It seems natural then to strive to achieve a similar 'balance' in our psychological / spiritual states. Conversely, it explains why one is uncomfortable when equilibrium is disturbed.

edit on 8/22/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes the fractals are a good allegory, but this seems to fail once we enter our spheres of influences.

I really wonder why...

I think things will fall into place once we figure our spheres, then we can go and wonder what's the universe is part of.

Philosophy has always been the precursor to science...

First we have to wrap our minds around a philosophical concept so we can figure scientific research which will prove them ...or not.

There's no need to proof Einstein wrong, I think he hit the nail on several topics, where gravity is none of them! His outside-in models are quite spot on, but I'm of the impression that it lacks the inside-out aspects, of our reality.

Thanks for the contribution

Sincerely NoClue

new topics

top topics

join