It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Secures Gaza 'Encouraging Voluntary Emigration' of residual Palestinians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Perhaps while we were distracted by Epstain headlines, many are praising Netanyahu's actions against remaining Islamic extremists.

www.haaretz.com...

As if the Tlaib-Omar debacle wasn’t enough, the prime minister pours 'ethnic cleansing' fuel on the dumpster fire of Israel’s PR

Netanyahu told reporters accompanying him on a trip to Ukraine that Israel was pursuing a policy of encouraging “voluntary emigration” of Palestinians from Gaza.

Seems like only a couple years ago, Palestine actually used to be on that classroom globe. Now its gone. Not only that, but not even West Bank and Gaza are left. Palestine is finished. Extinguished.

Netanyahu does plan to erect a token 700 homes in cordoned off 'Area C' for Palestinians who chose to stay, though.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

There was never a Palestine.

Unless you count the one between Middle Earth and Westeros.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Good news everyone!

I found a map that will lead us to Palestine!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I had to search but some ancient maps actual shows it used to be there...

Strange....

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

A Palestinian state was never created.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Was reading up on that and it became kind of confusing with the Seleucids and the Ptolemies.

I know it was never a country but it kind of harsh to deny people who recognise themselfs as palistinian to say they actually don't belong to anything...

I couldn't really care either way what the place is called and I think to many people have been fighting for too long over this nonsense.

Historically I understand Israel and Judah were a thing long ago and people moved back and forth a lot. The way I understand it (which could be totally wrong) the jewish people got their land back but they could have been a little more considerate to people already living there. People already living there could have been a bit more considerate towards the original inhabitants of the region moving back in...

Did I kind of get it?

Peace
edit on 21-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hopefully the folks that remain will integrate into Israel or other existing countries and we can be done with all the useless fighting. I hope for peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Good news everyone!

I found a map that will lead us to Palestine!

That's where Paladins live. Right?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Divine rights to land (gimme a break)/occupation/ethnic cleansing/killing women and children/bulldozing/border redrawing.

Israel's genocidal policy is a stain and a stain on the USA. Gleeful hopes of a second coming has clouded the minds of the sad souls in the USA that support this illegal war. And all the while our taxes are funding it. Gross.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

That 'ancient' map looks computer generated. Didnt know they had computers in ancient times....

Oh well you learn something new everyday!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Seems like only a couple years ago, Palestine actually used to be on that classroom globe

When ?
The Gaza strip was the land that Israel ceded , on behalf of the UN , after the "Palestinians" were kicked out of all the Muslim countries .
(Should have said the West Bank as well , yet the topic was only the Gaza Strip)

edit on 8/21/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The way I understand it (which could be totally wrong)

You are

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Can you place a link that shows where that map came from ?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Divine rights to land (gimme a break)/occupation/ethnic cleansing/killing women and children/bulldozing/border redrawing.

Israel's genocidal policy is a stain and a stain on the USA. Gleeful hopes of a second coming has clouded the minds of the sad souls in the USA that support this illegal war. And all the while our taxes are funding it. Gross.

I recommend laying aside the emotions and learning the true story of that area.
History "trumps" emotion.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

That 'ancient' map looks computer generated. Didnt know they had computers in ancient times....

Oh well you learn something new everyday!

Yay...I got this sticky note hanging from my screen saying "Don't do sarcasm"...

Wouldn't you know it I forgot to read it again.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You are

What part?

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

It was handed down from generation to generation within the family....*reads sticky note on screen

Google images "palestina"

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

You are

What part?

Peace

Most all

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

It was handed down from generation to generation within the family....*reads sticky note on screen

Google images "palestina"

Peace

So , you don't have one ?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

There never was an Israel not until lord Rothschild demanded the creation of one with the Balfour declaration. Which the British agreed to in order to end the First World War.

actual facts

Let’s not forget who Epstein was working for while where at it..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join