It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a wing and a pray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah there is lots of messed up stuff going on, easy to get lost in it at times. To help overcome and not get dragged too far into the madness it helps to have goals. This is where a habit of praying is good to help keep you on track for what is important.

- Hope everyone is well, family, friends and everyone.
- Hope Trump can keep it together through these difficult times.
- Hope Justice can rise and find a path through all the conflict.
- Hope Earth can be a place of prosperity, safety and security amongst the stars.

There are lots of people I would like to thank for their consistent media reporting: Doug Hagmann, Lisa Haven, Justus Knight, David Zublick, X22 Report, Alex Jones and many others. I do not agree with everything they report, I do like the questions they ask.

For the remainder of this thread I would like to hear what future do you want, hope or pray for and who helps you get there?

edit on 20-8-2019 by kwakakev because: added 'hope or pray for '

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I want a future where this exists -

" " and this " ".
( to much to mention )

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
All I want is my life.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I want to thank all the brave souls that you listed above and many more, like Snowden, Phil Schneider (r.i.p), Brandon Smith, ZeroHedge, Mike Adams, among others, and more that spoke and are talking about these things, and which helped me waking up.

I pray for their safety and their well-being. I want to thank God that made me discover them.

For the future, I'd like to see a brotherhood among people, using technology for the humanity's betterment, preservation of the best things of the past, longevity, ... oh yes and using exotic technology for a safer and faster commercial flying, planetary and beyond. Of course there's more to add, but that's fine for now.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments. Some other people that have helped explore the deeper issues.

David Icke. Has been on it for 20+ years. Have known for about 6 to 7. Helps provide a bigger perspective to some of the bigger questions.

Kevin Shipp. A CIA agent that has been presenting some of the issues with the deep state. Have known for a year or two and provides a professional analysis of the situation.

Robert David Steele. A CIA agent that has been presenting some of the darker issues with the deep state. He does have a lot of projects on the go, hope he does not spreed it to thin. This AboveTopSecret website does fit one of his goals of open source intelligence analysis. Takes a bit to get through this crowd at times.

Russ Dizdar. Good to check out if you need to upgrade some spiritual protection. Does not matter what religion. Got parts for law enforcement and survivors.

Laura Eisenhower. Has been involved with a lot of topics around the secret space program. Strong family connections to the start of some of it. Been working with healing and survivors more recently.

top topics

join