It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP - Jewish People Who Vote Democrat Lack Knowlege or are Disloyal to Israel.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: carewemust

He is appealing to his Christian base.

www.pewresearch.org...

If he is, it's by mere coincidence. Donald Trump isn't "political" minded like the turds we've been putting up with for decades.

He just says what he thinks/feels and lets the chips fall where they may. Even in our daily life, it's rare to have friends or co-workers who genuinely speak their minds, without worrying about the repercussions.

If President Trump didn't have GOALS FOR AMERICAN PROSPERITY, he would have never run for President, and wouldn't be keen on running for re-election.

If he loses in 2020, he'd feel bad for what's going to happen to America/Americans, but he won't take it anywhere near as hard as Hillary did.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Sounds like the Jewish people you know are business-smart, yet easy going. They enjoy life and what America makes possible. That attitude is great for health and longevity! (My Dad was the same way, right up till he died, at age 98.)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
So we've come to the point where we are having loyalty votes...oy vey.

Tis better to not prove you're a sucker/fool. Don't vote at all, rather than vote for Democrats...who don't give a damn about anyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Big business largely votes democrat.

Why is that? Democrats promise to hit big business HARD with tax increases...and spread it amongst the people that big business will let go/fire.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well said, Burdman30ott6. Your common sense logic is ironclad.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
So your wife's family must see OMAR and TLAIB and Ocasio-Cortez as "outliers"...not normal Democrats.

I haven't asked them, we typically don't talk politics in detail.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well said, Burdman30ott6. Your common sense logic is ironclad.

But the budget goes up no matter who's in office. And while I agree in tax cuts while decreasing spending.... We're only doing the former.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I guess this means Trump is antisemitic? He just badmouthed a whole bunch of Jews after all. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If you accuse anyone of anything, you're ANTI-_____________(Insert Religion, Race, Sex, etc..)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
If you attend a rally and there happens to be some white supremacy group there, then “it’s a fact” that YOU are also a white supremicist

How thick are these fricken lefties????
I blame it on education and possibly genetics.

Glad I'm white.

I gots them good genetics.

Now you've done it. You just admitted that you're a White Supremacist!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The "REPUBLCAN JEWISH COALITION" is growing in influence.

Source: www.rjchq.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
If he really feels this then its perplexing that his administrations seems more blind than most in supporting the House of Saud. Seriously are there any bigger anti-Semites than Wahhabi's?
So I propose that anybody who votes for a politician (ON ANY SIDE) who takes money from the Saudi's OR turns a blind eye when they murder and kill our citizens (911 ring a bell) then they are also anti Israel

Christians who vote Democrat are a contradiction like that too. Democrats support murdering humans near/at/after birth.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So now you guys are pro identity politics?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Never doubt Trump, the media has conditioned us not to. They've taught us that no criticism is worthy of consideration because they're so obviously biased against him!

You need to watch/read/listen to more media outlets, LOL. How could you miss the 90% of MSM that criticizes President Trump, and America, 24/7...even if they have to make up "Witch Hunts" to do it???

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
So now you guys are pro identity politics?

"Yes we ARE !! How'd ya know?"

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
[

It's kind of sad, isn't it? We have two major political parties in this country. Both of them have no qualms alienating half the population if the other half will put them in office. Yet both parties fight about who supports Israel more.

I think there's a lesson in there.

Yes there is. The US desperately needs a moderate center of the road, viable third party.

But then wouldn't you have 3 parties in the House and the Senate? It would be hard to achieve a "Majority Vote", wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Because I have some Jewish family members. Most up north...

With the exception of my wife who voted for Trump her entire family is Democrat. They are, for what it's worth, also strong supporters of Israel.

So your wife's family must see OMAR and TLAIB and Ocasio-Cortez as "outliers"...not normal Democrats.

Hmmmmmm No more than say Steve King represents the whole GOP?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Funny that with so many Jewish Democrats in this country, the Democratic party is shifting to anti-jew so fast.

Funny how people will follow others even after they throw them under the bus.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So instead of taking the high road and admitting you're making a hypocritical mistake you deflect and post a whataboutism.

Just to be clear I think people should vote for the best qualified candidate and not because they share the same skin color, religion or sexual orientation.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

So who can blame you for never EVER questioning Trump or anything he says/does, to do so would be to admit defeat to the evil liberal media!

Can you re-phrase that?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I haven't asked them, we typically don't talk politics in detail.

Same with my extended family. We don't talk politics at all. Too much going on all the time with graduations, births, weddings, sickness/deaths of senior members, etc..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join