It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP - Jewish People Who Vote Democrat Lack Knowlege or are Disloyal to Israel.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: projectvxn

a reply to: Arnie123

Lol, but thay's like your OPINION dude and I'm pretty sure you just broadstroked several groups of people into one and associated them with the worse, pretty pathetic perspective.

That's like, a, FACT, man.

You march with them you are no different. And if you hate being grouped with them, don't march or defend them. But if you do, don't get all butt hurt when you're called out.

Oh please, anyone who is right of Stalin is a Nazi to you people.

Exactly zero people care what you think in that regard.

Oh please, everyone not in step with the alt-right MAGA manifesto is a leftist to you.

And I don't care what you think in that regard.

Oh trust us, we know you don't care what we think, or facts.

"Us." So you speak for every one of you? Lol

If you cared about facts, we might actually get somewhere. But facts are "fake news" to you in lieu of your alt-facts and "truth is not truth."

*sigh*

No, fake news according to facts. Like, fake news Charlottesville lie crap and facts like the PragU link.

Its amusing to see you try to talk about facts when you literally just pushed a lie and tried to rationalize it based off your pitiful opinions of the matter.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
And thinking that “white skin” is what was meant by the term ‘genetics’

Shake
My
Head

That’s just as thick as thinking ‘illegal’ means ‘Mexican’
edit on 20 8 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Orthodox Jews in the USA may support Israel but I've been hard pressed to find others that do. It's pretty rare. Not as rare as a Jewish Republican, but pretty damn rare. Cause (and this couldn't be more obvious unless you are just dripping with agenda) there is a big different between Israel and Judaism. One is merely another outdated religion and one is an illegal & racist human rights violator. And many Jews see it this way as well. Culturally Jewish is much more the way things are these days.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Lol, but thay's like your OPINION dude and I'm pretty sure you just broadstroked several groups of people into one and associated them with the worse, pretty pathetic perspective.

You march with them you are no different. And if you hate being grouped with them, don't march or defend them. But if you do, don't get all butt hurt when you're called out.

It isn't.

However, I won't get caught up in your emtionally invested views amd this whole back in forth of "Uh huh and Nuh uh" you leftist are so fond of, so agree to disagree *shrugs*

But it is, in fact, and you know it.

Talking about "emtionally" invested views, lol.

Peace.

Thanks for proving my point
easily predictable, so emotionally invested 😏

I didn't prove anything. I'm having fun.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll give you a star to make you feel special.
If this is fun, you're a bore.

To me, this is just everyday meh.

Thanks, no star for you 😚

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
And thinking that “white skin” is what was meant by the term ‘genetics’

Shake
My
Head

That’s just as thick as thinking ‘illegal’ means ‘Mexican’
Lol, no kidding, chalk it up to education and willful ignorance.
edit on 20-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Great, you found one who disagrees with Trump. and?

link   
That's like saying that all Americans of German ancestry, or any other, should vote for the party that they see as being friendlier to whatever country their ancestors came from. In which case, I'm German, and I think trump hasn't been that kind to Germany so guess I'll vote for the other party.
Never mind that my ancestors came here in colonial times. Or that I've never stepped foot on German soil and really have no desire to. Does this make any sense to anyone?
I would hope that the Jewish Americans would be like the rest of us and be more concerned with what is best with this country than the country their blood (or religion) originated from and to be honest would doubt a person's loyalty to this country if they didn't.
Vote for whoever you want, but have our country's interest at the forefront of your concern when you decide.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Oh please, everyone not in step with the alt-right MAGA manifesto is a leftist to you.

If you cared about facts, we might actually get somewhere. But facts are "fake news" to you in lieu of your alt-facts and "truth is not truth."

*sigh*

No, fake news according to facts. Like, fake news Charlottesville lie crap and facts like the PragU link.

Its amusing to see you try to talk about facts when you literally just pushed a lie and tried to rationalize it based off your pitiful opinions of the matter.

You mean something true that you try to peddle and spin as fake to rationalize yourself and your beliefs in the face of reality?

Yeah, that. Lol

Quite amusing, indeed.
edit on 20-8-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

willful ignorance.

Speak for yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

See, that's part of my confusion here. The GOP makes zero secrets that it jumps the US into any wars it can... they're honest in that regard. Meanwhile, the Dems scream about no more wars while immediately jumping us into any wars they can. Proven liars in regards to yearning for peace and abhoring war. (Obviously there are exceptions in both parties... the Left can say "Bernie" and I can just as quickly say "Rand Paul.")

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
That's like saying that all Americans of German ancestry, or any other, should vote for the party that they see as being friendlier to whatever country their ancestors came from.

Um... isn't that essentially what the Left has routinely done in regards to mexico and Latin American countries? Tried to shame AMERICANS with heritage from those places into voting for Dems because they're so kind and loving to those wanting to enter from those countries, even to the point of insisiting those already here through legal means should put their struggle of doing it the right way aside in favor of just kicking the doors wide open?

You're literally the black kettle in the pic.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

*sigh*

You mean something true that you try to peddle and spin as fake to rationalize yourself and your beliefs in the face of reality?

Yeah, that. Lol

Quite amusing, indeed.
Oh no sweetheart 😘

I mean REAL WORLD FACTS, like a "Transcript", you know? A long paper with words on it! Yeah and those words are from people who said something, lol, literally word for word. Nothing is omitted or it isn't true. Those are called transcripts 👏👏👏

Reality for you is that wonderfully small echo chamber you live in, a nice little safe space with chocolate milks, unicorns, sprinkles and rainbows and what's this??? A manatee??? Oh you like manatees?? That's so cute 🤗 lol

Amusing, indeed.
edit on 20-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Two As in manitee???

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

willful ignorance.

Speak for yourself.
umm, that's exactly what I just did, because we're on a public forum and if a discussion that usually doesn't require basic facts but our views and perspectives, than we speak for ourselves as a matter of opinion.

Normally people brush these off, however there are those who get clearly triggered and feel the need to say something, anything, like you, just now.

Do you even internet bro?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I wanted to shed some light, for your understanding, of exactly why the president's statement was insulting and offensive to American Jews, and how it reinforced anti-Semitic tropes that have haunted the Jewish people for centuries. Since so many of you seemed to be flabbergasted by blow back the president is receiving for his comment.

He should know better, This isn't the first time he did that. At an event, where he spoke to a group of American Jews, he reminded them that Bebe Netanyahu is their president too. He got the same "dual loyalty" blow back then. But, Trump didn't learn. Trump expects Jews to have dual loyalty.

edit on 20-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Some skinheads follow a vegan diet

Therefore

“It’s a fact”

That all vegans are skinheads

What a moron

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

however there are those who get clearly triggered and feel the need to say something, anything, like you, just now.

Look at your last two posts, and then get back to me about needing to say "something, anything" about being "triggered."

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If he really feels this then its perplexing that his administrations seems more blind than most in supporting the House of Saud. Seriously are there any bigger anti-Semites than Wahhabi's?

So I propose that anybody who votes for a politician (ON ANY SIDE) who takes money from the Saudi's OR turns a blind eye when they murder and kill our citizens (911 ring a bell) then they are also anti Israel

edit on 8/20/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

Do the Research and Look it Up . They don't Hide it .

Quick research verifies... many Jews are communists.
mosaicmagazine.com...

...AND , Many are Not . Just goes to Show you that Ignorance is Not Only Color Blind , but Blind to Ethnicity too .
edit on 20-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Saudi Arabia is antisemitic? No way! Trump sold them a hundred billion dollars in weapons to equip terrorists around the world with, how could they possibly be antisemitic? Trump would never support antisemitism (unless he's calling them dumb for not voting his way of course)!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

however there are those who get clearly triggered and feel the need to say something, anything, like you, just now.

Look at your last two posts, and then get back to me about needing to say "something, anything" about being "triggered."

Speak for yourself 🤭

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join