It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP - Jewish People Who Vote Democrat Lack Knowlege or are Disloyal to Israel.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol, but thay's like your OPINION dude and I'm pretty sure you just broadstroked several groups of people into one and associated them with the worse, pretty pathetic perspective.

That's like, a, FACT, man.

You march with them you are no different. And if you hate being grouped with them, don't march or defend them. But if you do, don't get all butt hurt when you're called out.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
They sell out as much as the left a lot of the time.

They sell out just as much as the left and pretty much to the same people with very few exceptions.

Both parties are good for two things, nothing and s***.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I disagree with the GOP and the Dems on wars (because, seriously, if we're talking elected reps, the majority from both parties are equally bloody handed... this idea that the GOP somehow gets us into more wars simply is not historically supported). Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less how many wars the US fights, invade the world for all I care, but claim spoils and pay for the wars the way wars were funded through 99% of recorded history... winner claims, loser pays. This horsecrap of fighting a war and picking up the whole tab plus the reconstruction costs of your enemies is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I can be critical of our relationship with Saudi Arabia and that does not make me Islamophobic.

Excellent point, one that will most likely go over many members' heads.

I don't think so. I think for many its not about being correct, it's about winning.

Because a few years ago much of ATS was complaining about identity politics. And yet here some of the same are celebrating it once it appears to be in their favor.
edit on 20-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure you just broadstroked several groups of people into one and associated them with the worse, pretty pathetic perspective. 

We ONLY see this sort of thing with leftists too. It's not like the front page is chock full of this sort of thing on a daily basis and I've most definitely NEVER seen you do the same exact thing that you are currently accusing others of doing. No way Jose.
edit on 8/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Lol, but thay's like your OPINION dude and I'm pretty sure you just broadstroked several groups of people into one and associated them with the worse, pretty pathetic perspective.

You march with them you are no different. And if you hate being grouped with them, don't march or defend them. But if you do, don't get all butt hurt when you're called out.

Oh please, anyone who is right of Stalin is a Nazi to you people.

Exactly zero people care what you think in that regard.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It isn't.

However, I won't get caught up in your emtionally invested views amd this whole back in forth of "Uh huh and Nuh uh" you leftist are so fond of, so agree to disagree *shrugs*

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Oh please, everyone not in step with the alt-right MAGA manifesto is a leftist to you.

And I don't care what you think in that regard.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I guess this means Trump is antisemitic? He just badmouthed a whole bunch of Jews after all. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
edit on 8/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh please, everyone not in step with the alt-right MAGA manifesto is a leftist to you.

Oh trust us, we know you don't care what we think, or facts.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I disagree with the GOP and the Dems on wars (because, seriously, if we're talking elected reps, the majority from both parties are equally bloody handed...

You're absolutely right on that. Obama bombed more countries and got us involved with more during his term. All of them claim to be anti war until it comes to the vote or they're president. They do lip service while they're campaigning.

But my point was more about how open republicans are typically in terms of defining their approach to foreign policy, with the exception of Trump. He has not dialed back or added to the problem though for the most part.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It isn't.

However, I won't get caught up in your emtionally invested views amd this whole back in forth of "Uh huh and Nuh uh" you leftist are so fond of, so agree to disagree *shrugs*

But it is, in fact, and you know it.

Talking about "emtionally" invested views, lol.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It isn't.

Peace.

Thanks for proving my point
easily predictable, so emotionally invested 😏

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you attend a rally and there happens to be some white supremacy group there, then “it’s a fact” that YOU are also a white supremicist

How thick are these fricken lefties????

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
They sell out as much as the left a lot of the time.

They sell out just as much as the left and pretty much to the same people with very few exceptions.

Both parties are good for two things, nothing and s***.

I think they're good at only finding middle grounds on the worse part of each other's platforms.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"Jews have had a long history of being in countries where we are accused of being disloyal," Aaron Keyak, the former head of the National Jewish Democratic Council said in a statement to Insider. "Just because President Trump is deeply unpopular in our community is no reason to slander us with echos of some of the most insidious attacks against our people."

Donald Trump shows that he completely doesn't understand American Jewry.

www.businessinsider.com...
twitter.com...

link   

Oh trust us, we know you don't care what we think, or facts.

"Us." So you speak for every one of you? Lol

If you cared about facts, we might actually get somewhere. But facts are "fake news" to you in lieu of your alt-facts and "truth is not truth."

*sigh*

link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
If you attend a rally and there happens to be some white supremacy group there, then “it’s a fact” that YOU are also a white supremicist

I blame it on education and possibly genetics.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It isn't.

Peace.

Thanks for proving my point
easily predictable, so emotionally invested 😏

I didn't prove anything. I'm having fun.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll give you a star to make you feel special.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I blame it on education and possibly genetics.

Glad I'm white.

I gots them good genetics.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join