It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP - Jewish People Who Vote Democrat Lack Knowlege or are Disloyal to Israel.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Duderino

Should be about as effective as Hillary using "deplorables" in her rhetoric

My point exactly. How did that work out for the "deplorables" liking her? Not so well.

Do you think the Jewish community will take it any differently?
It isn't the same though, what disparaging name is Trump using?

He didn't, thus no meaningful soundbite.

The Jewish community will continue to do what it does and always rember, leftist views, logic and opinions always fail in this regard, you people simply don't possess the metrics to determine anything beyond simple spreadsheets with a 1000 pt sample only.

You people are pretty pathetic.

I dunno, I mean, saying there are "very fine people" among Nazis and white supremacists with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us..."

Just sayin'

Talk about being pathetic.

There were, not everyone there was chanting. Some were there because they supported the litany of other ideals that have historically found merits in this country. Of course, if you want to play the asshole game, he also said there were "very fine people" amongst a group of people who like to assault unarmed citizens with bike locks and were chanting "No borders, no walls, no USA at all."

You did a fine job of talking about being pathetic, by the way.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don’t think the President has to worry about it.

NOBODY is voting dEmocrat next year, let alone Jewish people.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Supporting Israel is now antisemitic...

Jesus Christ, (was He antisemitic in bizarro land, too?) some folks are staggeringly stupid in 2019.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Duderino

Should be about as effective as Hillary using "deplorables" in her rhetoric

My point exactly. How did that work out for the "deplorables" liking her? Not so well.

Do you think the Jewish community will take it any differently?
It isn't the same though, what disparaging name is Trump using?

He didn't, thus no meaningful soundbite.

The Jewish community will continue to do what it does and always rember, leftist views, logic and opinions always fail in this regard, you people simply don't possess the metrics to determine anything beyond simple spreadsheets with a 1000 pt sample only.

You people are pretty pathetic.

I dunno, I mean, saying there are "very fine people" among Nazis and white supremacists with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us..."

Just sayin'

Talk about being pathetic.
lmfao, what's pathetic is when one remains ignorant and keeps pushing the Charlottesville lie.

Get educated please, just sayin'

www.realclearpolitics.com...

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How would the Jews replace them? It didn't appear to me that any of those empty heads were in banking, media or entertainment. Those people shouldn't panic, no Jews will be taking their jobs at Mickey D's.

No one said they were smart.

But these are the same people blaming Mexicans for taking the jobs they are too lazy to do, so...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I fail to see how anyone voting to restrict their own access to their Constitutional Rights or looking to tax themselves more can be considered "intelligent." Sorry, I just don't see it.

I fail to see how republicans claim to be fiscally concervative while promoting just about any war that gets proposed. I also fail to see how that's looking out for our national security while we're stretching our troops and money across multiple theaters while China gains traction.

But I am able to realise their party promotes other values that makes it worth their while to still vote republican.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I fail to see how anyone voting to restrict their own access to their Constitutional Rights or looking to tax themselves more can be considered "intelligent." Sorry, I just don't see it.

I fail to see how republicans claim to be fiscally concervative while promoting just about any war that gets proposed. I also fail to see how that's looking out for our national security while we're stretching our troops and money across multiple theaters while China gains traction.

But I am able to realise their party promotes other values that makes it worth their while to still vote republican.

*conservative.*

sigh

We could fill an encyclopedia with things we all fail to see... that much is clear.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

But these are the same people blaming Mexicans for taking the jobs they are too lazy to do, so...

Uneducated Mexicans no less.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

There were, not everyone there was chanting. Some were there because they supported the litany of other ideals that have historically found merits in this country.

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again: if you stand beside and march with Nazis, white supremacists, or racists, you are no different from them.

But go ahead and justify it if you wish.

I mean, if you want to stand up for Nazis, white supremacists, and racist, speak for yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Uneducated Mexicans no less.

Are there educated Mexicans???

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Those cartel guys seem like solid business people.

link   
Speaking of being thick

I see people still think that opposing ILLEGAL immigration somehow equates to opposing ‘Mexicans’

Media-fed low-info NPCs

A very small minority thankfully.

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Alright, what exactly am I supposed to do with that assessment? Is it expected that I give a damn? Back track away from a sick burn? I'm not seeing it, man. When someone accuses another of being in cahoots with their phantom boogeyman, is it really expected that the accused is going to give a rat's ass and if so, why? Appeasement? Help me out here...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

*conservative.*

sigh

We could fill an encyclopedia with things we all fail to see... that much is clear.

I think you'd be surprised how much nuance I go out of my way to find and try to understand.

I get why people believe in the right... I just disagree with establishment parties. I actually agree with the right fiscally with the exception of most wars.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I can be critical of our relationship with Saudi Arabia and that does not make me Islamophobic.

Excellent point, one that will most likely go over many members' heads.

link   

I actually agree with the right fiscally with the exception of most wars.

You agree with their stated fiscal policy, the issue is they've never lived up to it, ever.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

There were, not everyone there was chanting. Some were there because they supported the litany of other ideals that have historically found merits in this country.

Ive said it before, and I'll say it again: if you stand beside and march with Nazis, white supremacists, or racists, you are no different from them.

But go ahead and justify it if you wish.

I mean, if you want to stand up for Nazis, white supremacists, and racist, speak for yourself.

Lol, but that's like your OPINION dude and I'm pretty sure you just broadstroked several groups of people into one and associated them with the worse, pretty pathetic perspective.

There isn't any need for justification or rationalization, just plain facts of the situations and events.

I mean, if you want to consume fake news and push BS, than only speak for yourself.
edit on 20-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

link   

Those cartel guys seem like solid business people.

Touche. Street cred versus university education.

With an easy saw to the extremities or a few bullets to the body. Solid business people.

link   
If you think that ‘illegals’ somehow means ‘Mexicans’ or ‘non whites’ then, well, you’re most definitely thick.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I actually agree with the right fiscally with the exception of most wars.

You agree with their stated fiscal policy, the issue is they've never lived up to it, ever.

That's true.

They sell out as much as the left a lot of the time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join