It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP - Jewish People Who Vote Democrat Lack Knowlege or are Disloyal to Israel.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I needed mouthwash after reading that. A small amount of puke can usually be stopped before it reaches your tongue, but that wasn't the case this time.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're party is the jew hating party. A collection of anti-semites.

Funny that. Since 79% of all registered American Jews are Democrats.

It's ignorant for you to think that Jewishness and the Netanyahu Administration are one in the same. Judaism doesn't depend on Jared and Bebe's plans to build apartments.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I needed mouthwash after reading that. A small amount of puke can usually be stopped before it reaches your tongue, but that wasn't the case this time.

HAHA!

Are you talking about the tweet I just posted? What was wrong with it? It had everything you could want in a reading and more.

Acknowledged likeness to king of Israel ✅
Humored being called the second coming ✅

Finished off with a identity politics sandwich (Gays, Blacks, Jews )✅✅✅

Lol, what a time we live in.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Can you imagine the chaos of trumps staff trying to figure out a way to spin this.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

HAHA!

Are you talking about the tweet I just posted? What was wrong with it? It had everything you could want in a reading and more.

Acknowledged likeness to king of Israel ✅
Humored being called the second coming ✅

Finished off with a identity politics sandwich (Gays, Blacks, Jews )✅✅✅

Lol, what a time we live in.

It's gonna happen again, where's your humanity!?!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Why does it even need spun?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Lmfao, did you really need to ask that specific user? Come on, these people thrive off cheap shots, lies and self fulfilling echo chamber feed.
edit on 21-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I know this is futile, but most people do not see that kind of megalomania as a positive character trait. He's thrilled that someone compared him to the second coming of God. Most humans with a level head on their shoulders would scoff at the idea of that if the claim were made about them, or at least laugh it off. Trump believes it.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I know this is futile, but most people do not see that kind of megalomania as a positive character trait. He's thrilled that someone compared him to the second coming of God. Most humans with a level head on their shoulders would scoff at the idea of that if the claim were made about them, or at least laugh it off. Trump believes it.
Most people? You don't know that.

I like being compared to a God.

Sometimes people dream of godlike things.

However, those aren't his words and triggering the left over words is commonality and on par for the course.

You don't speak for people other than yourself.

Self attribution bias is a stinky fellow and you reek.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Can you imagine the chaos of trumps staff trying to figure out a way to spin this.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Most humans with a level head on their shoulders would scoff at the idea of that if the claim were made about them, or at least laugh it off.

No, I think you're a bit confused and being unrealistic. "Most" Americans would never hear someone say something like that about them because they're not in the position the POTUS is in. Show me, however, a humble politician. Show me one elected official, or hell, show me one billionaire, major celebrity, or corporate titan who scoffs or laughs off idolization. In criticizing DJT's strut and preening over this type of praise, you are literally choosing a single cornstalk in a field filled with them to stand and yell at and you look like a raving ass doing so.
edit on 21-8-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
To be fair, trumps taking a play out of the new dem playbook. Vilify an entire political party and its supporters because of views of a minority within the party. It's not new behavior and literally ALL dem supporters are fine when their own behave like this. Not a one of you decry that "basket of deplorables".

I'd like to see the president be better, but throw enough mud and it's a mudfight nomatter how clean you try and keep it. reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

LMAO
Trump has achieved anti-Christ status! HAHA

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LMAO

And then doubled down on it....

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Most humans with a level head on their shoulders would scoff at the idea of that if the claim were made about them, or at least laugh it off.

No, I think you're a bit confused and being unrealistic. "Most" Americans would never hear someone say something like that about them because they're not in the position the POTUS is in. Show me, however, a humble politician. Show me one elected official, or hell, show me one billionaire, major celebrity, or corporate titan who scoffs or laughs off idolization. In criticizing DJT's strut and preening over this type of praise, you are literally choosing a single cornstalk in a field filled with them to stand and yell at and you look like a raving ass doing so.
I honestly love reading your logic filled post, what a nice treat.

Thanks man for have a cool head and realistic view on those shoulders.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What's hilarious is that leftist are the only ones being loud, look at those stats, you see any RATIOS?

Nope, though I do see thousands of likes.

You people are so silly and pitiful.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LMAO

And then doubled down on it....

Doubled down...on what? Israel? No that can't be.

He is talking about china you DOTARD.

Actual link, Start at 1:30,

Like I said, lies and echo chamber feed, pathetic.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've seen a car with both a Jewish war veterans sticker and a Trump sticker down at the JCC but much of their population is in liberal urban areas.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yep, I did a whole bunch of yelling there. Ya got me.

While I haven't spent a lot of time with politicians or billionaires, I've spent a lot of time with professional musicians who are certainly celebrities. Of course there's the a$$holes out there that think they're above others because they've had some success but the overwhelming majority, after the mid-90's, are humble people. Word travels fast in that area and no one wants to work with the egomaniacs, they're the butt of all the jokes. If you ever get the chance, ask Eddie Van Halen how many guitar techs he's gone through in his career.

Like I said in my initial post, this was entirely futile, I just know that in the circle of people I surround myself with, no one likes a braggart. If that's a personality distinction that you enjoy, more power to ya.
edit on 21-8-2019 by Drucifer because: Derp.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

HUGE REVELATION TODAY...Right from President Trump himself!

First, the people’s president is right, he is the chosen one.

Through prayer and divine providence, we finally have a businessman fighting for Main Street USA.

Secondly, it’s funny to watch an entire MSM apparatus that decries religion, suddenly searching for scripture in their anti-MAGA talking points. Too funny!

Only Trump can achieve this.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

What's even SWEETER, is there's nothing (legal) the "haters" can do to stop THE CHOSEN ONE from making America even greater.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join