It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Doomed If We Don't Stop Warring World - Tulsi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

Tulsi Gabbard Thinks We’re Doomed
if America doesn’t leave the rest of the world alone.
That’s why the 38-year-old congresswoman from Hawaii is running for president.

POTUS Prospect & Veteran Military Major Gabbard (born in American Samoa) is warning America that if we we don't stop arming terrorists for serial regime-change wars, we're doomed!

While many believe talking of this plain truth about US military adventurism so blatantly will preclude her spot on the ballots, the few remaining Americans who aren't already utterly brainwashed by mainstream media's perpetual fake-news marathon just might heed her dire warning and rise up; alas, we are truly doomed!

Will Tulsi make America sane again?

edit on 20-8-2019 by letni because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Yes, stop the proxy wars. Let China build it's new silk road and Russia pick up where the US would end it, making them the real winner of the cold war.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yet war will persist because the folks at the helm want a one world globalist government, police force and financial system & they are not going to stop until their goal is achieved, they are not even focusing on the current decision makers as much as they are focusing in on the children & youth and education institutions to engineer their policies - the only way to stop them is to expose their slave-class agenda and all those who are actively supporting it and allow the world to mete out appropriate justice.

Once there are no more MIC warpigs and bloodlines running the show, we might see some peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So we're warring China and Russia by bombing the REST of the world first-in style? I get it.. i think:

www.nytimes.com...

She lists countries: Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Cuba, Vietnam, Iraq. Failure after failure, she says

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

They warning Russia not to touch their failing Jihadists in Syria. Even though its nearly an endgame there in Syria, America cant save the Jihadists.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think the change in weather is going to dictate a lot of political change.
Russia purged a lot of corruption and politicos, and came out ok, it looks like it's our turn.

China's busy with India and Pakistan . North Korea, just waiting, along with Iran.
Perhaps Epstein will rock some national foundations.

It's all wars and rumors of wars...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Wow..Tulsi really is an "America First" candidate. She keeps talking like that and the MSM and War Hawks will turn on her! She might not be able to handle it (even relish it) as President Trump does.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow..Tulsi really is an "America First" candidate. She keeps talking like that and the MSM and War Hawks will turn on her! She might not be able to handle it (even relish it) as President Trump does.

Once re-elected, Trump should drag her across the aisle & make her Secretary of State - a final death blow for the democrats and a real face for peaceful change and no more #in BS wars for corporations.
edit on 20/8/2019 by Sublimecraft because: spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

that is something I just don't get. She is much closer to Trump in policy than anyone else. yet she has to play the "he's mean and orange" card, due to her party. I'd love to see her come in and have some input on things. As long as it's not on Gun control. She's off the rails there.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

www.cnn.com... well she is sure a fan of assad and that guy seems to be liking his on going civil war

www.motherjones.com... perhaps david duke can help her shape policy after he gave her a glowing endorsement

Since launching her campaign for president on January 11, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has had to weather one controversy after another, from a shake-up in her campaign leadership to resurfaced allegations of her ties with nationalists and foreign autocrats. Tuesday brought more unwelcome attention in the form of a surprise endorsement from white supremacist David Duke.

more on topic arent we pretty much just at the old wars still and not starting new ones? and even those seem to be winding down

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The Women is an Obvious Idiot . ......NEXT .........

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Many prophecies say the same not just Tulsi!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I think I know whom you voted for

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Maybe so but she's gorgeous.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
God love and keep her......
She's standing in the gap....against the idestro....militario....chomplex

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Until the dollar collapses to nothing in value nothing will change.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

www.cnn.com... well she is sure a fan of assad and that guy seems to be liking his on going civil war

Of course CNN says lies like that, who are the ones who really like war? To even consider that a nation leader likes to see there nation in chaos is deception at its finest.

Well done Tulsi Gabbard. It's not easy to make sense of things at times, but she is gaining some ground as a democratic party member that gets it.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

www.motherjones.com... perhaps david duke can help her shape policy after he gave her a glowing endorsement

So white nationalists endorsing you is supposed to mean what?

Are we supposed to believe the Female Samoan Hindu endorses white nationalism?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I think I know whom you voted for

So , How do You know Exactly that I Voted at All Mr. Bull ? .........Hmm.....

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox
America already cleaned up it's jihadists in Syria, it was quite a finale. The remaining ones in idlib are turkey's jihadists. Now Syria is attacking Turkey regular troops as well as their jihadis as they push forward with heavy Russian air support.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join