It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump the Antichrist Yet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

We will know if and when he gets a mortal head wound and lives................................

I thought that the alien brain feeding parasite (the one that looks like a toupee) has eaten his entire brain by now. That's usually fatal but Trump never used his brain in the first place, anyway.

Seems to be doing pretty well for lack of a brain.

That's the thing with alien brain feeding parasites. They take over and their host becomes a meat puppet.

You can tell by the glitches: "oranges", "covfefe" & etc. Them aliens just don't understand our world.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

We will know if and when he gets a mortal head wound and lives................................

I thought that the alien brain feeding parasite (the one that looks like a toupee) has eaten his entire brain by now. That's usually fatal but Trump never used his brain in the first place, anyway.

Seems to be doing pretty well for lack of a brain.

That's the thing with alien brain feeding parasites. They take over and their host becomes a meat puppet.

You can tell by the glitches: "oranges", "covfefe" & etc. Them aliens just don't understand our world.

Also, the aliens probably saw the popularity of Nazis at the time and thought, "Hey, that's a good idea there. We should support those guys. They're *really* popular."
edit on 20-8-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Indeed. And I would hold that in those as well, the notion would be in reference to over all human impulses

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If Trump were the Anti-Christ, nearly everyone would love him and most would want to voluntarily worship him. I don't think that's anything like a serious problem.

Do you?

If you really read your scripture, you'd know that when the Anti-Christ comes, many will be deceived thinking it's actually the true second coming.
edit on 20-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No part of me thinks he's the anti Christ.

There's quite a bit in the scripture that points to that not being the case.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Honestly, and not just because I'm not fond of his policy positions, Obama had more of the markers than Trump, but I'm not worried about him either.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Honestly, and not just because I'm not fond of his policy positions, Obama had more of the markers than Trump, but I'm not worried about him either.

He definitely fit the bill more if you follow the scripture. But I agree, I wouldn't be sold on either.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , Obama is the Antichrist . You been living in a Cave the Last 10 Years Bro ?

Obama is not the Antichrist. He is being exposed for what he is. His true character is is being exposed to the light as we speak. He is too shallow of a man to be the Antichrist. The best he could do was to be the leader of the Choomgang.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Isn't the anti-Christ supposed to proclaim himself the second coming or something to that effect?

I saw that video earlier and immediately thought of this thread

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I think we’ve reached that point
Where time runs out
And the world gives in
To the depravity of our inherent dna
We collapse into entropy.

Is trump the antichrist or what?
I mean, if the majority of the world thinks differently than you do, does that mean they can safely label you crazy?

What happens when the tide shifts?
Does the Christ sway like a pendulum back and forth, sometimes perceived as good, sometimes perceived as evil?
Is beauty truly only in the eye of the beholder?
Is Donald Trump the Antichrist? Was he programmed and embedded with fate to usher us into eternal darkness?

Great timing with this thread... you should add that Trump "i am the chosen one" video to your OP

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

He is, but that doesn't have to happen right away.

Obama was initially a bit worrisome because he more or less came out of nowhere and started to generate an enormous cult of personality, even with people overseas. The Anti-Christ will be able to do that, but in the case of Obama, it rapidly eroded instead of growing into a real worshipful, worldwide cult that could support him declaring himself the son of god to near universal belief and acclaim.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Hitler was also inspiring.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

no.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

There are lots of inspiring leaders, part of the job. With Hitler he tapped into a cultural identity for world domination. Trump is tapping into a national identity to drain the swamp.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
What a great jab at trump. No he's to weak to be the antichrist because he hasn't taken other people's guns! a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
And martin luther king as well... is being inspirational a good or bad trait then? Or is it bad because Trump is bad, so he's closer to nazis in your head narrative than community leaders?

Keep in mind, all news is opinions presented as facts. Any gossip to smear this man. If it gets you mad, they did their job. Get off mainstream news...

a reply to: Saibotkram1988

edit on 23-8-2019 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Being a good leader involves listening to your community and providing direction when required. Another part of being a leader it taking the blame. We all make mistakes and sometimes it is easier for someone to just blame one person than address the problem. Trump is fine and use to that. If there was anything substantial against his character it would of been exposed by now with all the investigations and questions that have taken place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join