It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump the Antichrist Yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

This final antichrist will be Jewish (Jewish background)

So it isn't TRUMP.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I think the idea of him being the anti-Christ is just as silly as people thinking he was sent by God.

On one hand, anti-Christ would imply he's the largest threat to humanity as a leader we've ever seen... By every indication so far, he's got a long way to go.

And then there are some in his camp that think's he is operated by God's hand... Which to me is just as silly as there are plenty of people God could have picked that have some resemblance to Christian moral.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I hope so! I always wanted to see the end of this rigid thieving
murdering world.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

murdering world.

Alex, I'll take things that a sociopath would say for 500.

edit on 20-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Misspelled Alex and trimmed some fat

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
the Visions given to John the Revelation infer that the human person that becomes the AC is a great Peacemaker on the World Scene for 3 1/2 years

and only declares himself to be God/ Anti-Christ at the Middle of the (end times) Week or precisely after recovering from a Mortal Head Wound (assassinated but miracle healed)

and is assisted by the (wingman) False Prophet in establishing the AC Empire that is created by Authority of the Powers of Satan & Lucifer who In-dwell the revived AntiChrist human body and the False Prophet

the false prophet creates an Image to-the-Beast/AC, and gives the Image life/breath/speech so as to put-to-death anyone not accepting the Mark in the hand or forehead..... the false prophet also controls a weapons platform in Space that Zaps people/places/things with Fire-from-Heaven (Laser death rays)….. it seems all the AC seems to do is Blaspheme God during the 3 1/2 year reign-of-absolute-Terror from both the Beast and the Wrath pubishments from God.

as for having a Jewish bloodline, i'm sure that Trump family tree likely had ancestery with at least a Rothschild popping up way back when...Rothschild is a family name change from the original name of Bauer
Rothschild family original name
Mayer Amschel Rothschild. Mayer Rothschild’s original name was Mayer Amschel Bauer
www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1993.htm

So, yes, Trump remains a candidate to fill that future position... consider also that Trumps son-in-law (Kushner) has a supposed Pace Plan for Palestine/Israel that is being held back for now
Also that Trump plans to expose the previously secret Space Force as a component of our Military Juggernaut
All Said : Trump and Kushner remain a tandem team in contention for the titles AC/FP team
edit on th31156630824920372019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Nope....still Obama.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Dear God,
You said you looked at everything and it was perfect. So what the hell were you thinking when you made humans! I mean the ant christ ffs? Really? The right thought obama was satan. Could it just be that people are getting stupider as a whole? I am going with that.

Ummm...they did claim that humans are only an image of the divine...

Basically...we're just a poor facsimile thereof...an extremely poor and rough copy of an image...

That's why we have asperations...we seek that perfection...that remains tantalizingly out of reach...

Copies of an image man...sucks to be us...right...?

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

How could you........about the antichrist.....in this venue
.........really?

Okay maybe......

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: carsforkids

murdering world.

Ummm...I know...I just don't understand that attitude...

I'm a skeptical optimist...maybe it's from my steady diet of Sci-Fi that I consume daily...

Or the fact that I'm still taken aback by the sheer wonder of life and existence...daily...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic, but regardless the antichrist is foretold to be the one who brings peace and unites the whole world before going off the rails halfway through his tenure. Seeing as how the Left and the MSM attack him in any and every way they can invent and a good chunk of the world population are in a complete uproar and spewing massive amounts of hatred at Trump he doesn't even come close to being a potential candidate for antichrist.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You and I don't always agree on every topic... But I think we're similar in that we often view and express things with sarcasm, part skepticism, part coping with the topic at hand. And based off of some of our conversations I know deep down you're a romantic. (BTW, I hope your mom is doing better, and I hope you enjoyed what she baked you).

It seems nuance is escaping discussion recently. Like in this thread the question if Trump is the anti-Christ, and inversely other threads of past connecting him to being divine somehow. Maybe it's just kind of in the middle like normal. People try to associate everything with extremes, it's either this or that.

Or the fact that I'm still taken aback by the sheer wonder of life and existence...daily...

The older I get, the more the small things set me back as something cliche like Niagara Falls or something wondrous... Sometimes just having a drink or two in good company outside with the perfect temperature and background sounds can be some of the deepest points in existence.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Anti Christ will bring peace and be loved by almost everybody,if I recall the Bible correctly.So it sure isn`t Trump,lol,Now if the UN elected Obama or some charismatic guy, president, and he comes up with a 7 year Middle east treaty I`d be getting ready for interesting times,Or hopefully the rapture if you are a Christian.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Your premise is already incorrect.

For Trump to even begin to qualify as "the Antichrist", the "Antichrist" has to actually be a real person.

Where did you get the idea of "the Antichrist" from? The Bible, perhaps?

The Bible, as we see it in its form today, is a collection of texts written by a bunch of old dudes (for whatever reason) formally compiled by the Romans and held up as "the word of God". God? A deity? Unproven and unverified?

So how can you call POTUS something which does not even exist - but is just the creation of some dude?

I might as well call Trump Zod. "Zod" is a fictional character from a comic book series (now made into a series of movies, cartoons and television shows).

Yawn.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
The Anti Christ will bring peace and be loved by almost everybody,if I recall the Bible correctly.So it sure isn`t Trump,lol,Now if the UN elected Obama or some charismatic guy, president, and he comes up with a 7 year Middle east treaty I`d be getting ready for interesting times,Or hopefully the rapture if you are a Christian.

Bet they called Adolf Hitler "the Antichrist" back then.

Adolf Hitler is long dead.

In fact, if I remember correctly, 1,800 years ago, there were a few people who were called "the Antichrist".

Yawn.
edit on 20-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: Yawn

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

No, that doesn't get revealed until 3 1/2 years after his assumption of office.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

We will know if and when he gets a mortal head wound and lives................................

I thought that the alien brain feeding parasite (the one that looks like a toupee) has eaten his entire brain by now. That's usually fatal but Trump never used his brain in the first place, anyway.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

No, he's too orange and stupid, which is not mentioned in the Apocalypse of St John when it comes to the Beast or its bitches.

3rd temple?

He's doing pretty well for himself to be stupid, huh.

Wish I was as stupid as Trump.

Granted.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

This final antichrist will be Jewish (Jewish background)

So it isn't TRUMP.

It doesn't say that.

It does say that he will have Assyrian ancestry, though.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Dear God,
You said you looked at everything and it was perfect. So what the hell were you thinking when you made humans! I mean the ant christ ffs? Really? The right thought obama was satan. Could it just be that people are getting stupider as a whole? I am going with that.

Ummm...they did claim that humans are only an image of the divine...

Basically...we're just a poor facsimile thereof...an extremely poor and rough copy of an image...

That's why we have asperations...we seek that perfection...that remains tantalizingly out of reach...

Copies of an image man...sucks to be us...right...?

YouSir

Yes.

If someone take a photograph of you, that is an image of you.

You don't suddenly become a piece of paper with some colored chemicals on one side.

There is a difference between a duplicate and an image.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Is Trump the Antichrist Yet?

That's so illogical.

If he's Moses and Jesus rolled into one, how could he possibly be the Antichrist? Jeez..

Unless...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join