It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims " Michigan's man of the year"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
So at a recent propaganda rally trump claimed he was proclaimed "man of the year" in Michigan. Maybe Michigans "man of the year"...

Surely you all have heard this, yet nobody posted. WHY?

It is a lie. no ifs ands or buts...

Any trump stickers care to explain this one? did not mean what he said? misunderstood? fake news?

Go ahead....

C

Weren't you one of those who served up, and supported the Collusion Delusion story? And the Golden Showers bed time story. And Land Slide Hillary?

Don't you think its about time to make up a new and better story? Come on! We need something new! This one doesn't cut the mustard. You can do better!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity

You people are so desperate. Sure Trump the POTUS is lying about getting Michigan Man of the Year Award to boost his ego..........good luck impeaching him rofl.

Could it be that he is confused with getting Statesman of the Year" award from the Republican Party of Sarasota County, Florida in 2015?

Personally,
I think that Trump displays much that is a description of Fragile-X syndrome.
That's a very complex affair however, while there are not so many mortals who have a real grasp on all that Fragile-X entails, I do think that Trump was never a fit person to run pretty much anything, never mind a country.
That does not mean to say that Trump is entirely to be excused for some really unlikeable behaviour since there are so many elements in Fragile-X sufferers that allow the same craftwork, conspiracy, and talents as those who do not have it.
Therein is the enigma...this is someone who has doors that he, can't open, while also having the ability to cause much damage.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Well if Bruce Jenner can be woman of the year I don't see why trump can't be michigans man of the year.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If President Trump has lied 1,682 times as lie-counting MSNBC/CNN say, why is another lie worthy of a thread on ATS?

Dims are sick puppies, aren't they?
edit on 8/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If President Trump has lied 1,682 times as lie-counting MSNBC/CNN say, why is another lie worthy of a thread on ATS?

Dims are sick puppies, aren't they?

Do you see the thread being abated?

Ask why...to somebody in charge.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well if Bruce Jenner can be woman of the year I don't see why trump can't be michigans man of the year.

Sure, why not, maybe throw in a Nobel Peace Prize

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here's a few more quotes of Trump from 2015 & 2016

1) Renewables
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

2) Social media
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015

3) Debt
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016

4) Taxes, again
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president and am the only one who can fix them. #failing@nytimes. Twitter

"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.” -- May 2016

5) Banking
"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

6) Wall Street bankers
MATT LAUER: You're a guy who said you know the Wall Street bankers better than anyone.
TRUMP: Better than anyone.
— April 2016 on NBC's "Today" show

7) Money
"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

8) The U.S. system of government
"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016

"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — April 2016

9) Campaign contributions
"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015

10) Politicians
"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally

11) Sen. Cory Booker
If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself. Twitter

12) Trade
"Nobody knows more about trade than me." — March 2016

13) Jobs
I hope all workers demand that their @Teamsters reps endorse Donald J. Trump. Nobody knows jobs like I do! Don’t let them sell you out! Twitter

14) Infrastructure
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

15) The military
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015 Fox News interview

16) ISIS
"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

17) Defense — and offense
"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." — July 2016

18) The 'horror of nuclear'
"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." -- June 2016

19) The visa system
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me." -- March 2016

The President Of The United States ladies and gentlemen.
He is the best at everything, we should be so lucky to have him.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Prime80

We're so lucky to have somebody so smart as president.

Sure as hell beats the last guy!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You only had 19 examples?

Couldn't even make it a nice round 20?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No, just lucky thus far.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

No, just lucky thus far.

Well yeah. I mean, he is a Nazi, racist, Islamophobe, sexist, Hitler, polluter, poo-face.

Boy!

We sure dodged a bullet!

Hope they ban them next!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

LINK

I don't see any joking going on in that thread, the OP is as serious as can be.

And Trump isn't a cult of personality? Ha! I have yet to see a reason to believe he isn't.
edit on 8/19/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sure as hell beats the last guy!

That’s an understatement

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

This thread is boring.

I liked the recent aoc bashing one better.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Collusion isn't a crime.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
4. D. Chess.

LOL

More like a crook leading those that are gullible enough by their leashes. All good, madness won't last forever.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prime80
Here's a few more quotes of Trump from 2015 & 2016

1) Renewables
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." — April 2016

2) Social media
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" — November 2015

3) Debt
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." — May 2016

4) Taxes, again
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes." — May 2016

I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president and am the only one who can fix them. #failing@nytimes. Twitter

"Nobody knows more about taxes than I do -- and income than I do.” -- May 2016

5) Banking
"Nobody knows banking better than I do" — February 2016

6) Wall Street bankers
MATT LAUER: You're a guy who said you know the Wall Street bankers better than anyone.
TRUMP: Better than anyone.
— April 2016 on NBC's "Today" show

7) Money
"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." — June 2016

8) The U.S. system of government
"I think nobody knows the system better than I do." — August 2016

"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." — July 2016

"Nobody knows the system better than I do." — April 2016

9) Campaign contributions
"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." — November 2015

10) Politicians
"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." — February 2016 rally

11) Sen. Cory Booker
If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself. Twitter

12) Trade
"Nobody knows more about trade than me." — March 2016

13) Jobs
I hope all workers demand that their @Teamsters reps endorse Donald J. Trump. Nobody knows jobs like I do! Don’t let them sell you out! Twitter

14) Infrastructure
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." — July 2016

15) The military
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." — June 2015 Fox News interview

16) ISIS
"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." — November 2015

17) Defense — and offense
"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." — July 2016

18) The 'horror of nuclear'
"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." -- June 2016

19) The visa system
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me." -- March 2016

The President Of The United States ladies and gentlemen.
He is the best at everything, we should be so lucky to have him.

trump must have some deep seated emotional issues if he feels the need to lie about things that can easily be referenced.

trump has finally turned into a sad caricature of himself.
edit on 20-8-2019 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: sine.nomine

a reply to: visitedbythem

Although he may turn out the man of the century

Kinda like Hitler?

And there it is. Less than 10 posts in. Like clockwork.

Versus the usual cheerleaders proclaiming him the second coming of Jesus incarnate, like clockwork? Lol

That was Obama's (Barry's) followers proclaiming him "messiah"
Get your story straight.

The conversation was about Trump, but thanks for the deflection.

Get your thread straight.

But you brought up the "second coming of Jesus"
I just historically corrected you.
Keep your Presidents straight

Except that the actual truth was the Obama voters felt sold out within the first six months when he revealed himself to be merely another center-right dem that caved to the repubs left and right, kept up the wargames, and bowed to the corporatocracy. But it suits the narrative to say otherwise I suppose.

Obama was called out constantly by those that voted for him in a way that Trump followers never will do to him.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The strategy is stunning.

He's got dozens of people right here on this thread and possibly 100s of thousands of other people foaming and drooling over this while real major issues go right by everybody 🤣🚬🤣

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join