It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims " Michigan's man of the year"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

But he did become Time Person of the Year anyway. Lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: visitedbythem

Although he may turn out the man of the century

Kinda like Hitler?

And there it is. Less than 10 posts in. Like clockwork.

Versus the usual cheerleaders proclaiming him the second coming of Jesus incarnate, like clockwork? Lol

I've never seen any poster refer to him as Jesus. I see him compared to Hitler in nearly every thread.

Which is incredibly insulting to Jews, I might add...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I told yus when it was really needed!

What a silly old cult.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Well dam; Trump really is a liar... this might be the thing that finally sinks him.

If laughing at his stupidity ever sunk him he'd be delivering knock off potato chips to bodegas in Queens.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's not like the first time....

Any man that would have a fake time Magazine printed then proudly display it is a stupid old fool! Or I wonder what kind of ego driven insecurities trump feels compelled to lie about it. It remindes me of that sad little dork in high school, that was always bragging how fast his Ford falcon was and how many cheerleaders he banged.

entertainment.ie...

I think that when someone spends their entire life making up lies to sell themselves it's pretty much a wrap by the time you're his age.

What I'll never understand are the people who defend it.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well dam; Trump really is a liar... this might be the thing that finally sinks him.

You people are so desperate. Sure Trump the POTUS is lying about getting Michigan Man of the Year Award to boost his ego..........good luck impeaching him rofl.

Could it be that he is confused with getting Statesman of the Year" award from the Republican Party of Sarasota County, Florida in 2015?
edit on 19-8-2019 by InfiniteTrinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I've never seen any poster refer to him as Jesus
a reply to: sine.nomine

You just haven't read those threads, he is also Moses, anointed/appointed by god..etc.

I'm not going to ID the member, and in those threads there are posters who agree..a mod even.

Anyway, it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I thought it was Michelin Man of the year.

Bally

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

This is impeachable.

I think you've found the smoking gun.

Congrats!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You just haven't read those threads, he is also Moses, anointed/appointed by god..etc.

I'm not going to ID the member, and in those threads there are posters who agree..a mod even.

I don't recall seeing that, but if it did happen(i'm taking your word), then I'd have to assume it's being done in a joking manner in order to inflame already fragile minds.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think anyone said it was impeachable there drama queen!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I don't recall seeing that, but if it did happen(i'm taking your word), then I'd have to assume it's being done in a joking manner in order to inflame already fragile minds.

Actually, you can buy a copy of the Trump Tablets at ThouShaltBigly.com

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I don't think anyone said it was impeachable there drama queen!

Doctor Drama Queen, please.

I didn't go to Drama Queen college for 8 years NOT to be called DOCTOR!

edit on 19-8-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

No, I'm afraid not..lol.

Think of the most cultish obsessed member here on team Trump..no disrespect to the rest of team Trump.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

10-4 Doc!

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No, I'm afraid not..lol.

Think of the most cultish obsessed member here on team Trump..no disrespect to the rest of team Trump.

I think the confusion is another example of the disconnect between "humor" seemingly across political isles.

It seems to be a frequent thing(not just here, obviously) all up and down the social landscape.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Its cult like behavior. Even if you like Trump because of his policies you should at least be able to admit he is a narcissist and not very intelligent but his followers literally cannot judge him objectively. They defend him religiously. It is a shame that so many people on a conspiracy website don't see that they are being manipulated by him. They will claim that he is different just like Obama fans claimed he was the second coming. Trump followers are playing right into the hands of the people that want to divide and control us.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfiniteTrinity

You people are so desperate. Sure Trump the POTUS is lying about getting Michigan Man of the Year Award to boost his ego..........good luck impeaching him rofl.

Could it be that he is confused with getting Statesman of the Year" award from the Republican Party of Sarasota County, Florida in 2015?

How is confusing a non-existent award with one that was 2 years later, in a different state, and awarded by a political party he was part of at the time any better?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
a reply to: underwerks

Its cult like behavior. Even if you like Trump because of his policies you should at least be able to admit he is a narcissist and not very intelligent but his followers literally cannot judge him objectively. They defend him religiously. It is a shame that so many people on a conspiracy website don't see that they are being manipulated by him. They will claim that he is different just like Obama fans claimed he was the second coming. Trump followers are playing right into the hands of the people that want to divide and control us.

Pookums. . . .

Trump could die tomorrow and I'd shed nary a tear.

Just as long as my taxes stay low and government stops taking muh freedoms, I'm good.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

No, I'm afraid not..lol.

I think the confusion is another example of the disconnect between "humor" seemingly across political isles.

It seems to be a frequent thing(not just here, obviously) all up and down the social landscape.

Seriously my friend, it wasn't a joke, or intended humour. The member has done it multiple times and is dead serious.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join