It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr Removes Active US Prisons Director After Epstein’s Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Notice the title DOESN’T say “After Epstein’s Suicide”.

They said heads were gonna roll over Epstein’s death. Barr just removed the Acting US Prisons Director.

Interestingly, there a lot of people stating that Bill Barr is where the buck stops — when it comes to Epstein’s safety, or lack there of.

Didn’t Bill Barr visit Epstein two weeks prior to his death?

Wouldn’t he have witnessed the inadequate conditions at the the MCC?

Should Bill Barr be investigated?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

My response to your thoughts is this map (from ANC Report website)

Bill & Donald Barr are on this Epstein Crime Map (there are also some youtube videos where he is breaking down the figures/organizations in the map)

link
edit on 19-8-2019 by FamCore because: tried uploading image of the map but must be too large..

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I doubt Bill Barr visited Epstein in prison.. do you have something saying he did?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I doubt Bill Barr visited Epstein in prison.. do you have something saying he did?

There’s been a lot of conjecture about it.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The head of the BOP is going to be a fall guy, in typical government style.

This is all pure theater, meant only to "reinforce" the official BS story.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

My response to your thoughts is this map (from ANC Report website)

link

Whole lot of info in there. Thanks Famcore!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I just listened to a great podcast about this with Whitney Webb (a reporter for Mint Press) - she's written a 4-part series about the Epstein scandal (4th part isn't out yet), but I learned a boat load from listening to this.

Also found folks talking about the Crime Map in the comments which is how I discovered that. Here's the interview if you're curious - Epstein definitely had ties to the intelligence community, and people speculate that he actually wasn't a "billionaire" with his own money.

He worked for Bear Stearns back in the day and was a self-proclaimed "financial bounty hunter" (helping locate money that was hidden in off-shore accounts, and/or helping to hide money for high net worth individuals and institutions).

This interview has some crazy stuff in it, but 95% of it is backed with public info and is NOT just speculation.

Let me know if you listen to it... crazy frickin stuff

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

Notice the title DOESN’T say “After Epstein’s Suicide”.

They said heads were gonna roll over Epstein’s death. Barr just removed the Acting US Prisons Director.

Interestingly, there a lot of people stating that Bill Barr is where the buck stops — when it comes to Epstein’s safety, or lack there of.

You can find that information from wikipedia on the page ' Us Dept . of Justice ' . Yes Barr is ' ultimately responsible ' for Epstein's safety , because the DOJ is responsible for the prisons inspectorate but he wasn't one of his guards , for example . He has his own jobs to do . There's a whole chain of command . Then again , it is Barr who could have decided to put even higher security up for the particular detainee . On the other hand , for a prison that once held El Chapo , you might forgive Barr for expecting the MCC to be secure enough to stop any murder or suicide of inmates taking place . Youmight expect his 'livid ' reaction in that case , but it's not often that lawyers describe their own feelings , or AG's announce new tasks for the fbi . If it turns out Barr should be investigated it'll be interesting to see who gets that job .

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks for the video link, Fam -- much appreciated!

I've been reading the series as well, and I've posted the third installment a few times here. Her writing is excellent. Easy to read, easy to understand, with so much information (facts!). And she does an amazing job of tying it all together.

Here is the latest installment for anyone who hasn't read it yet:

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

I already didn't trust Barr one whit before reading this. But this cinched any doubt or inclination to give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I saw a poll that said only 29% of people in the United States believe Epstein committed suicide. I wish I could remember where I saw it, but I have yet to meet anyone that believes the official story. People are waking up to the shenanigans of the Elite.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I saw that too -- it was Rasmussen:

Americans Say Murder More Likely Than Suicide in Epstein Case

I saw this earlier too:

Jeffrey Epstein signed will just two days before suicide

Jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the US Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday. The multimillionaire convicted pedophile was worth $577,672,654...

The 21-page filing includes a copy of Epstein’s death certificate from Aug. 15, five days after his suicide — and lists “Immediate Cause: Pending Further Study.’’

...The court papers note that Epstein’s only potential heir was his brother, Mark Epstein. But the will adds that Mark only had a claim to his brother’s extensive holdings if Jeffrey hadn’t left behind the document.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Government workers being utterly inept is not exactly a conspiracy -- it's common sense.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Government workers being utterly inept is not exactly a conspiracy -- it's common sense.

If Epstein died by the hands of someone else, or even crazier, if he is alive and well somewhere then whoever is pulling the strings and producing these kinds of OPTICS is everything but inept... and at this point, more things point to Epstein being murdered or otherwise didn't commit suicide or even die at all then this is one of the most elaborate FF/psyops in modern history.

And circumstantially, there are a LOT of things that don't add up

Epstein paid for a concrete truck to get delivered to his island within the past month (paying extra for expedited shipping)

Epstein had royal and famous guests who visited his island regularly and flight logs with names had been released... pilots and other witnesses talking

Many who are familiar with the facility where Epstein died state that the cells, beds, even the "sheets" do not provide the resources for hanging yourself in those cells unless you are less than 4-feet tall, and Epstein suffered broken bones in his neck area - something that often happens from being strangled

He got a sweetheart deal for major crimes back in 2008 and did not have to live by the conditions of his sentence and was able to come and go and probably commit more crimes when he was supposed to be incarcerated

He had ties to the intelligence community - government officials are now on record stating this (although they fail to tell us any more specifics)

2 guards BOTH fell asleep when they were supposed to be on suicide watch and checking on Epstein every 30 minutes (and had the audacity to falsify official documents)...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Your article stated that Dir. Hugh Hurwitz was leading the Prisons Bureau when another high-profile inmate, Whitey Bulger, was murdered in a West Virginia prison by blunt force trauma in 2018.

He was killed within hours of arriving at that prison. Lots of controversy about that one, too.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Reward for a job well done: early retirement and perhaps a substantial severance cheque ?

Have heard the the winters are much more pleasant in Miami, than New York City.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Famcore with an amazing podcast. Nice!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I saw a poll that said only 29% of people in the United States believe Epstein committed suicide. I wish I could remember where I saw it, but I have yet to meet anyone that believes the official story. People are waking up to the shenanigans of the Elite.

Wow the 29% must not be watching the news.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Metallicus

I saw that too -- it was Rasmussen:

Americans Say Murder More Likely Than Suicide in Epstein Case

I saw this earlier too:

Jeffrey Epstein signed will just two days before suicide

Jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the US Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday. The multimillionaire convicted pedophile was worth $577,672,654...

The 21-page filing includes a copy of Epstein’s death certificate from Aug. 15, five days after his suicide — and lists “Immediate Cause: Pending Further Study.’’

...The court papers note that Epstein’s only potential heir was his brother, Mark Epstein. But the will adds that Mark only had a claim to his brother’s extensive holdings if Jeffrey hadn’t left behind the document.

Really interesting. I’m no expert with wills. Curious he put most of his assets in a trust. I wonder what the angle was here.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Thanks for the links Fam. I won’t have time to watch these until Thursday.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the links Fam. I won’t have time to watch these until Thursday.

It will be well-worth the wait. The big name connections and history Whitney Webb has put together is truly mind-boggling.

The sexual blackmail and Epstein being a pawn/small fish is disturbing to say the least. I can only imagine what the true puppet masters and mega-rich sickos are getting away with... disturbing doesn't even begin to describe it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join