It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Trump defunds Planned Parenthood

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
First, let's start with from where you are receiving your information. Using a plus/minus system, FiveThirtyEight recently compiled statistics to compare political pollsters to find out who was most unbiased and most factual. Their results can be found here: Which Pollsters To Trust

I typically steer clear of any major news network because of obvious bias but I will reference FOX News because of their obvious bias towards Republican politics. Monmouth University & Emerson are the top two and with regards to accuracy past results, are typically the ONLY sources of information I trust. When the Wall Street Journal & Washington Post suggested that Rasmussen was the most accurate, I knew the fix was in because they aren't even close to the most accurate and in fact, Rasmussen is one of the most biased pollsters in the business.

Even if you wanted to check the Bastion of the Right that is FOX News, their findings on August 15th, 2019 indicated a 43% approval rating. The thing about FOX is that they only polled registered voters. The sample was 1,013 which is pretty typical. Monmouth used a sample of 800 but it was all adults in general.

Trump Approval Rating August 2019:
FOX News: 43%
Monmouth: 40%
Emerson: 41%

So no. You are not even close to accurate. Sorry.
edit on 26-8-2019 by TemplarLoyalty because: Spacing

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TemplarLoyalty

Early days, early days...rinse and repeat.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight how is three years in "early"? Trump has consistently held approval ratings behind Nixon for god's sakes. lmao. Pathetic. He is literally the most hated US President in history.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is going to hit a nerve on all sides.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: misskat1
I would love to see adoption laws made easier, and I would love to see this money go towards helping these women afford to keep their babies.

Totally agree with the adoption idea.
As for keeping their babies, how much more assistance is needed beyond what is already available?

I would much rather see funding for birth control.

I agree. Encouraging (or even paying) women to get sterilized would save a lot of money and heartache in the long run. We need to be doing it all over the world though to tackle overpopulation and the ongoing mass immigration crisis. Here in Europe we're having less and less kids, while immigrants are coming in from Africa/South Asia and having 7,8,9 kids. It's frightening.
edit on 13-9-2019 by JackMacAlp because: Amendment

<< 32  33  34   >>

join