It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Trump defunds Planned Parenthood

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Sorry, what's my religion?

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Fantasy.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Umm.. for the umpteen millionth time... no federal funds pay for abortions!!!

But answer me this... why should the family who has a member of their family in deseparate need of health care...
Any type of healthcare be it insulin, broken bones, or ya, even an emergency abortion have to pay for anyone else's healthcare needs when they are unable to financially afford the care they need?
Why should a women who lives in Utah and is working for one of those companies with "strongly held religious beliefs" that birth control is wrong so they cant include it in her health insurance coverage have to pay so someone else can get it free of charge through Medicaid, now that her only means to get it via title x is no longer an option.
My biggest gripe about the healthcare system in this country is that they will take money from people who really need it and finding themselves out of the loop, falling through the cracks and give it to others for piddly arse crap that they will live just fine if they just give there bodies the time to heal, like the mother who was always running her kid to the doctor for the runny nose that I use as an example... that is a true story, she had medicaid so why not?? But when it comes to the broken bones in your ankle that needs surgery to correct, screw you, ain't gonna do it unless you have a few thousand or so you can throw my way... what, your husbands boss called his state legislature after your husband tried to quite his job so you would be eligible for some govt help and now I have the legislature on my ass?? Oh, very well, make an appointment with my receptionist let's get it done...

Either make a decent attempt to pop recent this type of injustice from happening or just take all the tax money out of the healthcare and let everyone just fend for themselves.. but, birth control, pap smears and all those other healthcare needs women have, yes including abortions in some cases are just as important as many of the healthcare needs that tax money is being used for.

edit on 23-8-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

It's the insinuation made by your post. That somehow men would be OK with aborting babies if your fantasy was real.

Clearly, this insinuates that men don't value children.

No it clearly does not, it's a game you and him are playing and it's getting very old, very fast.

Who's playing games here? You've completely misrepresented the actual issue here and introduced some fantasy about men getting pregnant along with speculation in that fantasy world that they'd be rushing to abortion clinics on every corner.
Look in the mirror.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Fantasy.

Don't try to escape your assumption. Tell me what my religion is.
edit on 8 23 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's the insinuation made by your post. That somehow men would be OK with aborting babies if your fantasy was real.

No it clearly does not, it's a game you and him are playing and it's getting very old, very fast.

Who's playing games here? You've completely misrepresented the actual issue here and introduced some fantasy about men getting pregnant along with speculation in that fantasy world that they'd be rushing to abortion clinics on every corner.
Look in the mirror.

I'd prefer many men to become pregnant and not want the child to look in the mirror...but you can not. A learning experience is needed here.
edit on 18CDT07America/Chicago02770731 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Fantasy.

Don't try to escape your assumption. Tell me what my religion is.

I answered that...fantasy.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

This must be your attempt at being clever.

The only person engaging in fantasy is you.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This must be your attempt at being clever.

The only person engaging in fantasy is you.

I disagree and that ain't no fantasy. Gotcha didn't I, in your religion and your fantasy, both?
edit on 18CDT07America/Chicago03070731 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Look in the mirror.

I'd prefer many men to become pregnant and not want the child to look in the mirror...but you can not. A learning experience is needed here.

Biology makes all the difference 😎

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Look in the mirror.

Biology makes all the difference 😎

Bravo, brilliance and awareness in action.
edit on 18CDT07America/Chicago03470731 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: UKTruth

Umm.. for the umpteen millionth time... no federal funds pay for abortions!!!

But answer me this... why should the family who has a member of their family in separate need of health care...
Any type of healthcare be it insulin, broken bones, or ya, even an emergency abortion have to pay for anyone else's healthcare needs when they are unable to financially afford the care they need?
Why should a women who lives in Utah and is working for one of those companies with "strongly held religious beliefs" that birth control is wrong so they cant include it in her health insurance coverage have to pay so someone else can get it free of charge through Medicaid, now that her only means to get it via title x is no longer an option.

Then there is no issue. PP just need to stop the referrals and separate out their abortion business and voila... federal funds available to them. No problem. Except, of course, that PP do indeed use federal funds for their abortion services.

To answer your question, it's really very simple. The rules relating to abortion are not the same as the provision of birth control drugs/procedures. If you see a double standard in those rules, it's because you place abortion in the category of birth control. The rules don't.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I disagree and that ain't no fantasy.

I have no problem with you disagreeing.

Gotcha didn't I, in your religion and your fantasy, both?

You're the one that made up the fantasy about men getting pregnant. That isn't an argument and it is asinine at best.

What religion do you think I'm part of?

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You're the one that made up the fantasy about men getting pregnant. That isn't an argument and it is asinine at best.

Any one that keeps women from doing what is best for them.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Look in the mirror.

You're right about one thing... a learning experience is needed.
You should start with a class on formulating sound arguments grounded in reality.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Look in the mirror.

You're right about one thing... a learning experience is needed.
You should start with a class on formulating sound arguments grounded in reality.

Sure, and so should you. You start first.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No one on earth has the right to do what is best for them.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Shall I repeat our last post together...you first with speaking reality. I'm waiting.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Shall I repeat our last post together...you first with speaking reality. I'm waiting.

I already did.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
When you come back to reality, let us all know. I am sure it will be a riveting experience for us all.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have to ask two simple questions here.

Why do some women feel that someone else should pay for an abortion that they had no part in creating?

And why did PP back out of receiving funding if they are already NOT using that federal $$$ for services related to abortion?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join