It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Trump defunds Planned Parenthood

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: InTheLight

only in a discussion like this would 333k dead people be considered "small"

Did you want to bandy about the numbers of people your military killed over the years?

oh sure
that 333k was for ONE YEAR
over the last decade the us military hasn't killed NEARLY that number

pretend all you like the actual numbers are not in your favor

So killing innocent women and children abroad is not a problem for you?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: InTheLight
a comparison of war vs abortions?
Really?
lol
whats with the "your military"? are you not also an american?
lol
real nice

thanks for the disussion

The discussion is about killing innocent lives. You figure it out.

45 MILLION over the last 40 years were aborted
you are simply wacky

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Did you want to bandy about the numbers of people your military killed over the years?

oh sure

Killing innocent children in your own country is OK with you it seems?

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

There are more low cost health care clinics who provide those services to women than there ever were Planned Parenthoods. And many of those still receive Title X funding because they were never abortion mills to begin with.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sillyolme

Umm no ...

During the 2017-2018 fiscal year, Planned Parenthood reported an income of $1.67 billion, of which $631 million (38 percent) came from private contributions. Taxpayer funding increased from $543.7 million in 2016-2017 to $563.8 million, reaching nearly 34 percent of Planned Parenthood's revenue. The abortion giant's taxpayer funding has increased more than 55 percent in the past ten years.

Where the money comes from.

Planned Parenthood performed 332,757 abortions in 2017-2018, an increase of more than 11,000 from the previous year, and 3,280,520 abortions in the past ten years. Abortions made up a whopping 96 percent — ninety-six percent — of Planned Parenthood's pregnancy resolution services. Prenatal services accounted for 2.6 percent, miscarriage care took up 0.5 percent, and adoption referrals accounted for a mere 0.8 percent of pregnancy resolution services.

For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed more than 117 abortions. It has been even worse in recent years. Over the past decade, the group performed approximately 148 abortions for every adoption referral. Is it any wonder hundreds of thousands of Americans march against a war on the unborn?

Not only have abortions increased at PP, but their other pregnancy services are down and an insignificant fraction of pregnancy services provided.

They counsel abortion which is why there is only 1 adoption referral to every 117 abortions, but that's what happens when fetal body parts are a lucrative business to be in.

Meanwhile, over the past ten years, total services are down 11.5 percent and total cancer screening and prevention services have dropped by nearly 67 percent — breast exams fell by 64 percent and pap tests dropped by 70 percent. Prenatal services are down by nearly 78 percent from their peak in 2009. Even contraceptive services have dropped by more than 31 percent in the past decade.

Not only that, but abortions are the only business Planned Parenthood has that's increasing. All the other services that are "so vital" have been dropping steadily over the past decade in all contravention of what you all are crying about.

It is still at 3.4% of the total services.

And it is still 332,757 dead lives. Dead based upon someone's decision to terminate their life not based upon any bad things they did, just for being.

THAT my dear is the real "Inconvenient Truth".

And your taxes going towards the killing war machine is another 'inconvenient truth', but those deaths don't matter.

But the deaths caused by the U.S. military goes toward protecting us all from bad people. Who are the abortions protecting us from again? That's right, the innocent lives that didn't even get a chance to do anything in life.

The innocent women and children abroad also didn't get a chance to do anything in life.

Really? If they were considered women, I'm sure they didn't live in a bubble their entire existence on this planet. As for the children, why do you care, you are advocating killing them already.

Your tax dollars are advocating to kill them.

link   
please show me since 1970 anywhere that the usa military killed 45 MILLION people

i will wait

you are full of crap

all of ww2 was 70-80 MILLION

you make daft claims to back up bs postions

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You guys couldn't even leave a city alone to decide what to do with a statue in its city park.
You expect me to believe you would be happy leaving the abortion issue up to each individual state?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

oh sure

Killing innocent children in your own country is OK with you it seems?

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of it all.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

please show me since 1970 anywhere that the usa military killed 45 MILLION people

i will wait

you are full of crap

Hypocrisy is the topic now.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sillyolme

Umm no ...

During the 2017-2018 fiscal year, Planned Parenthood reported an income of $1.67 billion, of which $631 million (38 percent) came from private contributions. Taxpayer funding increased from $543.7 million in 2016-2017 to $563.8 million, reaching nearly 34 percent of Planned Parenthood's revenue. The abortion giant's taxpayer funding has increased more than 55 percent in the past ten years.

Where the money comes from.

Planned Parenthood performed 332,757 abortions in 2017-2018, an increase of more than 11,000 from the previous year, and 3,280,520 abortions in the past ten years. Abortions made up a whopping 96 percent — ninety-six percent — of Planned Parenthood's pregnancy resolution services. Prenatal services accounted for 2.6 percent, miscarriage care took up 0.5 percent, and adoption referrals accounted for a mere 0.8 percent of pregnancy resolution services.

For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed more than 117 abortions. It has been even worse in recent years. Over the past decade, the group performed approximately 148 abortions for every adoption referral. Is it any wonder hundreds of thousands of Americans march against a war on the unborn?

Not only have abortions increased at PP, but their other pregnancy services are down and an insignificant fraction of pregnancy services provided.

They counsel abortion which is why there is only 1 adoption referral to every 117 abortions, but that's what happens when fetal body parts are a lucrative business to be in.

Meanwhile, over the past ten years, total services are down 11.5 percent and total cancer screening and prevention services have dropped by nearly 67 percent — breast exams fell by 64 percent and pap tests dropped by 70 percent. Prenatal services are down by nearly 78 percent from their peak in 2009. Even contraceptive services have dropped by more than 31 percent in the past decade.

Not only that, but abortions are the only business Planned Parenthood has that's increasing. All the other services that are "so vital" have been dropping steadily over the past decade in all contravention of what you all are crying about.

It is still at 3.4% of the total services.

And it is still 332,757 dead lives. Dead based upon someone's decision to terminate their life not based upon any bad things they did, just for being.

THAT my dear is the real "Inconvenient Truth".

And your taxes going towards the killing war machine is another 'inconvenient truth', but those deaths don't matter.

But the deaths caused by the U.S. military goes toward protecting us all from bad people. Who are the abortions protecting us from again? That's right, the innocent lives that didn't even get a chance to do anything in life.

The innocent women and children abroad also didn't get a chance to do anything in life.

Really? If they were considered women, I'm sure they didn't live in a bubble their entire existence on this planet. As for the children, why do you care, you are advocating killing them already.

Your tax dollars are advocating to kill them.

And so are yours. See, the United States Constitution outlines the defense of the United States because without that, you would likely not be here to advocate for the blatant spurious killing of innocent lives for no other reason than they simply were alive.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

i will wait

you are full of crap

only because your bs claim was proven false
and only if it your hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Considering we left Iraq a radioactive hellhole that will be causing severe birth defects for years to come I think we might need to wait awhile to get a better idea at just what the death tolls are.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I happen to agree. However, the killing of innocent people in a war zone is not intentional...it is very unfortunate and many steps are taken to intentionally minimize that number. Since WWII that number has decreased exponentially. The opposite has happened to innocent lives due to abortion. In fact, you are advocating for increasing that number.

How do you live with that thought?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

i will wait

you are full of crap

only because your bs claim was proven false
and only if it your hypocrisy

Read this.

Do “pro-life” advocates care about life or do they care about punishment? The latest abortion debate out of Texas gives a clear answer: the goal is to hurt women, not defend life. The Texas state legislature is debating a provision that wouldn’t just outlaw abortion, but legally qualify it as homicide. For context of how extreme that is, even in the United States before Roe v Wade made abortion broadly legal, the procedure was outlawed in most states but was not considered murder – abortion was its own crime. Texas in 2019 wants to be even more barbaric than that, and turn women who end their pregnancies into felons, killers, and even death row inmates.

www.theguardian.com...

So now where is the hypocrisy?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Answer me this one simple question.

Does abortion intentionally kill a life?

edit on 8/20/2019 by Krakatoa because: added additional clarification

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ya, but how many of them would be willing to keep silent about abortion being an option if the pregnancy involved a 9 year old child, or a women with an entropic pregnancy, or a women with severe pregnancy complications, a non-viable pregnancy, a women experiencing a painful, difficult miscarriage?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

You guys couldn't even leave a city alone to decide what to do with a statue in its city park.
You expect me to believe you would be happy leaving the abortion issue up to each individual state?

Who is you guys...I don't care one way or the other about statues, but it seems it wasn't 100% agreeable. We are a republic with basically 50 countries formed into a union. That is how our founding fathers wanted it with a very large state foot print and small federal. I'm all for the states to decide and I can decide if I want to live there or not...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Xtrozero

You're right, you guys couldn't. You often went in a vandalized it or tore it down on your own if it looked like you might not get your way.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Obviously quite a few since Planned Parenthood is the one making the big fuss and it's not a mass exodus of clinics from Title X.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

45 MILLION over the last 40 years were aborted
you are simply wacky

You know it keeps the black population down as part of eugenics. With PP's founder, Margaret Sanger it seems their plan has worked out well.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join