It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Trump defunds Planned Parenthood

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Or does she jump up right after - no snuggling for you?

In all my years I have found that if the woman is satisfied the last thing she wants to do is snuggle after sex. If her sexual experience is lacking then she is looking for something more.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good riddance, MAGA, Trump 2020, No More B.S. KAG!!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Bloodworth

Pulling out isnt effective birth control. It's a fairy tale teenage boys tell the girls to convince them it's safe to have sex, just this one time.. which leads to two, then, three, to multiple times a day with anything from pouting, angry outbursts, and threats if they dont get what they want.
No, not all are like that but enough of them are.
A womens cycle often changes for various reasons. Added stress, a prescription drug, and believe it or not put a group of women together in a close proximity, and and it seems that their cycles begin to adjust and align with each other. And some women never really establish a stable cycle.
Just what do you call "these people"? People who you do not know. People who you have no knowledge of their background. I'm curious, what do you call them?

I've been using the pull out method for 20 years.

People who need sex every day are calle

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: LSU2018
Birth Control is now even cheaper. Most forms of the Pill cost between 50 cents to about $1 a day.

With Medicaid, low income people have free access to birth Control and it's usually covered by most health insurances.

People make it sound as if PP is the sole provider of such services.

They also make it sound like you can't get other types of healthcare for women from any other clinic/office but PP.

Clearly its only about the abortions.

You should brush up on your facts. There are many areas of the country where PP is about the only place offering low cost health services.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I do know that kids leaving uni with crippling debt and few job choices is a reality.

Well my one in College goes to a top engineering school. Lives at home so no 20k basic room and board plus 10k food etc cost, worked hard on gaining multiple scholarships some as small as 500 bucks and some around 4k per year for 4 years. He works at Kohls 20 hours per week too for extra money in the pocket. His first year cost me a 12k car and 3k for school, his second year is about 4k that he just started. Any student loans he might get I'll help pay them off until he is in the position to pay with a decent job, but I do not think he will need any. My 16 year old wants to go into the military as a dentist and if that happens everything will be paid for by Uncle Sam.

Some of his friends though went on campus, lack luster grades, zero work on scholarships etc, crappy classes in a crappy degree program and ya they get 80k+ loan for a degree that can get them head firer at Burger King.

We need many of these kids to go into trade skills and not college, as my son has other friends that did do the trade skills and make 100k at age 24 now.

Go figure...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm sterile and advertising! lol

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Or does she jump up right after - no snuggling for you?

In all my years I have found that if the woman is satisfied the last thing she wants to do is snuggle after sex. If her sexual experience is lacking then she is looking for something more.

Emotional love maybe?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

You should brush up on your facts. There are many areas of the country where PP is about the only place offering low cost health services.

Can you give an example of place and state where this is true?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Or, you can just opt to remain celibate, force your decision on your hubby, help him pack his bags when he decides he cant live a celibate life and opts for divorce, sue him for child/spousal support, apply for govt assistance when he manages to avoid paying that child support, and end up being less responsible than you were to begin with, at least in some peoples eyes...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Emotional love maybe?

Maybe.. if that is all you have.... If not maybe she is snoring before you are.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I do know that kids leaving uni with crippling debt and few job choices is a reality.

Well my one in College goes to a top engineering school. Lives at home so no 20k basic room and board plus 10k food etc cost, worked hard on gaining multiple scholarships some as small as 500 bucks and some around 4k per year for 4 years. He works at Kohls 20 hours per week too for extra money in the pocket. His first year cost me a 12k car and 3k for school, his second year is about 4k that he just started. Any student loans he might get I'll help pay them off until he is in the position to pay with a decent job, but I do not think he will need any. My 16 year old wants to go into the military as a dentist and if that happens everything will be paid for by Uncle Sam.

Some of his friends though went on campus, lack luster grades, zero work on scholarships etc, crappy classes in a crappy degree program and ya they get 80k+ loan for a degree that can get them head firer at Burger King.

We need many of these kids to go into trade skills and not college, as my son has other friends that did do the trade skills and make 100k at age 24 now.

Go figure...

Look at all the help your kids got/needed. College courses are expensive too, but yeah I know some of my son's friends worked themselves up in the trades via hands on experience and have started their own businesses and doing okay.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Emotional love maybe?

Maybe.. if that is all you have.... If not maybe she is snoring before you are.

That is what should also be there for both in a relationship - and I am a she, so without emotional love too, I would be snoring very loudly.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Are calle.. what?? Come on man, out with it.. say what you are thinking!!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Or, you can just opt to remain celibate,

We are humans and a couple that doesn't have sex are just friends or roommates, so no...

In the end there are very viable responsible life choices for any situation, maybe one of them isn't screwing like rabbits 3 times a days, every day of the month, but hey...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

What a load of hogwash. The stats prove that women leaving a two income situation fare badly financially and that is the most logical reason why she had the abortion. Not to mention the emotional toll divorce has on both people.

I am actually anti-abortion but find it difficult to take away others' rights if they need an abortion. If aid was available to these people, I am sure the abortion rates would drop even more than they have lately. But if you also look at the stats on abortions at PP, you will see the numbers are so low that one cannot make a case for defunding. Therefore, what else could it be except religious beliefs influencing politics. Wake up people.

I talked to the woman and the guy separately, they were friends of mine years ago. Both stated the situation pretty much exactly as I had said, she knew she messed up by being stubborn and listening to her girlfriend. He had a good job, she did not have to work at all, he made almost a hundred grand a year. She set the abortion up after they had a little fight, her hormones were out of balance, he knew that so just let it go figuring she would settle down. Her female friend is the one who talked her into the abortion and planned parenthood actually sided with her on that subject.

He got the kids because she went a little weird after she had the abortion and separation and she did some stuff that put her in jail. Her female friend was also tossed in jail from the drug event. I think she put herself into a downhill spiral because she feels she did something really bad.

I have to watch what I say on this issue, one of her friends does check out ATS regularly. I do see both of these two occasionally in the stores, but just say hi, how you been doing and that is about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Really?

That reply wasn’t clear enough ?

Maybe this will help ?

People have opinions/positions but history will judge them by their actions .

Take Michael Moore as a example. Do you think he planned on eating every Porkchop in America when he was 20 ?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's what I'm saying. Federal funding doesn't go to abortions. It covers routine care. All this accomplishes is deny poor people access to that care. Abortions will still be offered for an out of pocket cost, just like always.

Its sad that you've had to point this out to these dumbass repubelicans about twenty times now....
Whats even more sad is the fact that none of them have made an effort to actually refute the point your making what so ever...

Its like talking to a slow wall...or trying to tell a flat earther that the earth is actually round. It just falls on idiotic deaf ears. Then again like you've said it only shoots his own base in the foot....

Just so happens that the same morons(trumps base) who refuse to actually prove that PP uses tax dollars to perform abortions, are the same people who think lizard people, who came from the moon that's secretly made of cheese are covertly ruling the world by turning your kids and the frogs gay.....

Saying otherwise just means your a shill that gets paid to come on ats to dumb down public opinion. Ya know, because everyone knows how high the people hold ats and other sites like it on such a high pedestal lmao

P.s more woman agree with their right to choose than with bible thumping right wingers. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It only takes one time, at the wrong time of the month.
You can screw like bunnies the rest of the month with no problem.
But that wrong time of the month isnt as predictable as you seem to want to portray it as being.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Point being, if her hormones were out of whack, then the motive changes, doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Are calle.. what?? Come on man, out with it.. say what you are thinking!!

People who need sex every day are called nymphomaniacs.

Not your average person

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join