It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds Fast Food Ranked #1 in USA by Seagulls!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I haven't eaten at McDonalds in so many years I can't even recall how long it's been, but probably close to a decade. I used to like their cheeseburgers/double cheeseburgers, but the last time I ate there I literally felt sick afterwards.

It's definitely not "food."

I do enjoy Chick fil a, and eat there a couple of times a month. Those folks outside directing traffic is because they get so much business via drive through they have two lines. That said, the drive through is usually very quick, since they strive to have excellent customer service (and about once a month I get a free sandwich just by taking an online survey).
edit on 19-8-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
TIL the President of the United States is a seagull.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
More proof people are idiots and have no care to be smarter, not even with what they eat.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Red Robin?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Have you every eaten Burger King French Fries and your mouth becomes god awful dry? Almost like the presence of some chemical to cause dehydration of the mouth?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

Try visiting the South. Lil Piggies all over the place.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

crowds with large rubber strips left over from something

We had huge rubber band slings from my uncles Beer Distribution center. We had a 3 story tree house and would sleep out as kids during summer vacation. We mounted a 5' tall Ash tree which had a vee shape onto the roof and attached the slings too it. We would cut up a coat hangers so you had a rounded over piece of wire with a straight 6" tail. We would shoot them at bats at night. The thing could shoot a cut up coat hanger over 75 yards.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

It is my opine that BK puts some weird chemical on their fries to induce cotton mouth which is an extreme dryness of the mouth. Possibly to cause the masses to buy a supersized drink. It happened to me several times such that i will never buy their french fries again.

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Red Robin?

I have never heard of that place until now.

What's it comparable to, Burger King/Wendy's, Five Guys, Steak N Shake, or what?

posted on Aug, 30 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I fed the sparrows at my local Chipotle tortilla chips and they love it. They don't want that McD trash.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Its a burger joint but I have never eaten at one. Like a mini Wendy's

top topics

<< 1   >>

join