It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Swears a Lot Rescues Little Coyote Pup, So Cute!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Most of the large predators that kill coyotes are no longer in the numbers needed to keep them in check.

but yeah blah blah god.

Tell God to spawn some Pumas since he cares so much.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: lordcomac

I'll star and flag you. The man is offering compassion and caring for one of God's creatures... What is wrong with that?

If that coyote found that mans son injured in a field next year, it would eat his stomach/legs and leave a half eaten corpse behind for him to find.
Coyotes have no business living anywhere near humans, and we are not compatible species.

We have no business living around Coyotes if we can not have respect and understanding that all creatures are from God.

I don't believe god any more than I believe in the three little pigs, little red riding hood, or any other character from a childrens book.

Honestly, Shrek is more real than God in that you can go look up photo and video evidence that Shrek exists.

This man rescued a monster.

I think I might go out coyote hunting tonight to even up the numbers.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

And why are there no predators to control the Coyote populations? Is it that we have killed them all?

We do not live in harmony with God's creation. We exploit it for everything we can get to satisfy our insatiable desire to have, "everything". Even what belongs to our creator.
edit on 19-8-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reminds me of that story. a man finds a cobra stuck under a log. He lifts the log, and see's the snake is injured. he takes the snake back home, and nurses it back to health. then the snake bites him. He asks the snake why he bit him after all the nice things he did for the snake. the snake replies, you knew I was a snake at the beginning, now you are upset I acted like a snake?

Moral of the story, predators are just that. Sure they are cute as babies, but so was Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'll star and flag you. The man is offering compassion and caring for one of God's creatures... What is wrong with that?

If that coyote found that mans son injured in a field next year, it would eat his stomach/legs and leave a half eaten corpse behind for him to find.
Coyotes have no business living anywhere near humans, and we are not compatible species.

We have no business living around Coyotes if we can not have respect and understanding that all creatures are from God.

I don't believe god any more than I believe in the three little pigs, little red riding hood, or any other character from a childrens book.

Honestly, Shrek is more real than God in that you can go look up photo and video evidence that Shrek exists.

I think I might go out coyote hunting tonight to even up the numbers.

redneck.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Oh the humanity! Get a grip man! Coyotes keep the squirrel, rat, rabbit, mice, etc. populations in check too.

Geez, are you upset with people who run wild refuge centers, that save lions, tigers and bears too!

sigh, I guess some people really need their regular episodes of 5 minutes of hate.

(post by IAMTAT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

If only God had intervened right?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Let it grow up to make a more impressive cattle fence decoration.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

In this instance, He did. He gave us the entire world and what is in it for our needs. It is us that have exploited it and use what we want out of greed and selfish desires rather than what we need to live a fulfilling, honorable and righteous existence. Greed will destroy this earth's ability to sustain us, certainly.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A little humanity left, thank god.

I used to hunt a lot of coyotes, but that little pup would have gotten rescued by me as well.

Friggin cute little guy.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Moral of the story, predators are just that. Sure they are cute as babies, but so was Hillary Clinton.

That was aliens not alien right? When she popped out of ripley's chest.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You accused the puppy of crimes he didn't commit yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join