It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC shredded

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
They are recruited, paid actors with knowledge of their script and no back story.
ganjoa

Not nearly enough people seem to realize this is literally what they are..

"Shredding" someone like AOC is a bit like "shredding" Jim Carrey in "Liar, Liar" because he doesnt have an in-depth knowledge of local statutes.

Plenty, and I mean plenty, of room for criticism though. She definitely gives some fantastic meme fuel too, but its probably best not to think of them as actual, legitimate politicians.. even considering the positions they hold.

The justice dems are probably one of the more disturbing symptoms of modern politics though, and thats saying something.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: CharlesT
At some point in the future this nations Christian right will have had enough of this leftist programmed rhetoric and tell these fascist to shut up and sit down. The sooner Cristians band together to do battle with these satanic mouthpieces the sooner this nation can be healed.

fascism noun
fas·​cism | ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Yeah no. The fascist religious (Christians not alone in this but certainly in this country) have been telling people to shut up both legally and illegally for far too long. The backlash has been coming for almost as long as Christian history is. The christian right is making one last dying yelp as it wrestles with it's fleeting control (and abandonment of core beliefs and blatant hypocrisy). Family values? Manners? Turn the other cheek? Coveting and greed? Charity?... meh, it's merely CINOs at this point. Y'all are just looking for a sword to fall on that has can legitimize the hatred/victimhood and an evolving nation.

You sound like my son. He hasn't a clue either.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids Rumor has it, Nancy called the squad in on the carpet. I know a congressional employee and they said Nancy read them the riot act. Never know them to lie.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServiusTull
a reply to: carsforkids Rumor has it, Nancy called the squad in on the carpet. I know a congressional employee and they said Nancy read them the riot act. Never know them to lie.

I've heard this in several completely different venues on the web.
So there must some truth to it. Despite what the actual effects were.
Prolly just banked off there foreheads.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join