It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC shredded

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Conservative operatives are mounting a 70 million person march set for Nov 3, 2020.

Nothing, not even AOC will be able to stop it !!!!

Every Conservative in every State, every County and every Precinct will be participating 😎

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Why do you people always think Conservatives and Christians are at the end of their rope?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LSU2018

The irony is delicious.

I'm sure it is. You've been eating it up for 3 years.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why would anyone want to have a view that I don't agree with. BTW my views are all correct even if they are anti Semite or wide brushing large populations with negative labels, and your views are all hate speech plain and simple.

I'll take sarcasm for one billion Alex!
One billion dollars being the point where I become an un savable
immoral wretch. lol

"Ringworm is wrong!" LMAO
edit on 19-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Conservative operatives are mounting a 70 million person march set for Nov 3, 2020.

Every Conservative in every State, every County and every Precinct will be participating 😎

Do you have a link or a source or something? Hell I'll buy tickets!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

originally posted by: xuenchen

Do you have a link or a source or something? Hell I'll buy tickets!

No tickets needed and it's all free !!! 😎🥳

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So "covfefe" isn't some kind of 4D chess master move?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Only if you're also eating a hamberder, at an airport during the American revolution.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

The purpose of this thread is to absolutely shred AOC for her ridiculous ideas. That is my agenda here and I find no shame in it.

Really?

I seriously think you miss the point of people like AOC and "The Squad". You aren't to blame; I didn't understand it either until this past weekend.

The "point" of AOC and those like her is very simple. Each and every year going forward, there are orders of magnitude more "low-information" voters to elect people to office. At the same time, year over year, the quality of those willing to run for office goes down by significant amount. Two results collide. One is that if you look at the Brooklyn district that elected AOC you find that of any and all of the Democrats who either ran or wanted to run, AOC was by far and away the brightest of the bunch. How do we know? She won! She put together a winning team and she beat her opponents on the ground.

See, that's what you're really missing! AOC really IS the best the Democrats have to offer out of that district. And no Republican even bothers to run anymore because they're all adjudged and prejudged to be racists so they are out of it anyway. But even if the Republicans could run someone, no one in that district would vote for them because.....the district is entirely Democrat and THEY ELECTED AOC which means they know LESS THAN AOC and that makes AOC the brightest Democrat in that District!

So you can try to shred AOC all you like............IT DOESN'T MATTER. It doesn't matter because AOC is the best the Democrats have! Beto O'Rourke was elected to Congress out of the Texas 16th Congressional District by voters of such low-information they thought he was Hispanic because of his adopted nickname "Beto". He was the brightest of the bright of the Democrats to run in that District............ These people are the best the Democrats have to offer and they win because the voters get dumber and dumber year over year and vote based upon their "feelings" and their notion that the candidate will provide them with social justice and free stuff!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So when the Republicans selected a self-professed Nazi to represent them in Chicago, what does that say?
edit on 8/19/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Lol that was excellent!

Two results collide.

I can't get the Hadron collider smashing particles out of my head now! lmao

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Better than chess..............🥳😎🥳

H.R.2884 - COVFEFE Act of 2017

Introduced in House (06/12/2017)
Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically For Engagement Act of 2017 or the COVFEFE Act of 2017

This bill amends provisions governing presidential records to: (1) revise the definition of "documentary material" to include social media; (2) revise the definition of "presidential records" to include any personal and official social media account; and (3) define "social media" as any form of electronic communication (such as a website for social networking and microblogging) through which users create an online community to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (such as videos).

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So when the Republicans elected a self-professed Nazi to represent them in Chicago, what does that say?

Based on the replies I read on ATS, it says every conservative in the country is a racist nazi. It's gotten so old neither word means crap anymore and is just another slur to throw at someone you disagree with.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So when the Republicans selected a self-professed Nazi to represent them in Chicago, what does that say?

That's a fair point but it's almost forcing two wrongs to make right.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Based on the replies I read on ATS, it says every conservative in the country is a racist nazi. It's gotten so old neither word means crap anymore and is just another slur to throw at someone you disagree with.

Excellent response! What am I do'n play by play?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And based off what I've read on ATS everyone on the Left is associated with Antifa, a terrorist organization.

To be fair though, the GOP candidate in Chicago, Art Jones, was the leader of the American Nazi Party and said that Hitler was right. I don't think it gets much more blatant than that.
edit on 8/19/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It says the very same thing for the Republicans. Its just that the motivations of the Republican voters are 180 degrees opposite those of Democrat voters. But the quality of the candidates on the Republican side is getting worse with each cycle. I mean, really, if Trump were to suddenly drop out in 2020, who would we see run for the nomination? Mitt Romney? Again? Or the skirt from Alaska who sees Russia from her back porch?

Republican voters tend to vote for their pocket book interests. Its all about money and business for them and always has been.

Democrats tend to vote their feelings; they "feel" like the world is unjust because for the most part, they don't have the money to begin with. So its the touchy feely that gets to them and the promise of free stuff. "Free Medical Care", (don't talk to the quality issue).

The joy of this for the Democrats however is that every year, there's fewer people with money to vote their pocket book interests and the sum total number of people without money is growing exponentially and with each migrant coming across the border.

Playing the long game, the Democrats can't lose! They WILL be the Uniparty of Government. And much as in the USSR, the only people who will earn any meaning full money will be the Party "Apparatchiks", the Bureaucrats who will administer and over see the doling out of the "Free Stuff".

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I am conservative and I'm neither a Nazi nor a Racist,

I am a Royalist! Long live the Queen!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Glad you liked it! Now.............learn to prosper! Hell, you might be the brightest Democrat in YOUR Congressional District. All you have to learn are the Party lines!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Cool, we currently have presidential candidates that think every Trump voter is a racist. You can't top that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join