It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC shredded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I got thrown in the mud pit but here's the thread again if you were
look'n?

Where in the hell are we headed as a country or even more as a
planet? As for this gentleman I can feel his pain right thru the anger
in his voice. And what he says leaves AOC at a total loss. I freak'n love
great Americans like this Awesome gentleman. Have a look and hate him
if you choose. Go ahead and show your stripes it's your right as an american.

I thought everyone was doing well accordingly but it's all good.
No big deal.

Kicks rocks, wipes nose and sniffles.
edit on 19-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It appears Alexandria has had her 15 minutes of fame, a flash in the pan.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
She is playing her role as intended and directed and everyone is falling for it.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to absolutely shred AOC for her
ridiculous ideas. That is my agenda here and I find no shame in it.

Synopsis: Congressman rips into AOCs terrible ideas on climate change

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

You mean that your wheels fell off?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
At some point in the future this nations Christian right will have had enough of this leftist programmed rhetoric and tell these fascist to shut up and sit down. The sooner Cristians band together to do battle with these satanic mouthpieces the sooner this nation can be healed.

fascism noun
fas·​cism | ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids Cortez is done. Her donors are dropping like flies. No money, no honey. Good riddance to all radicals.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Because a theocracy based on a millennia year old ideology that is in opposition to the majority of the country is such a good thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids Rumors are floating around that Pelosi is about to yank her off her two committee assignments. Bye Cortez......That's what she gets for minding other peoples Congressional Districts.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Speaking of fascism here she is proving her ignorance to
the horrors of actual concentration camps. A point that
she sternly insists upon.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I must've missed the part where she got shredded. He seems like a loose cannon. Unnecessarily angry and using the ol' get louder and louder and don't let them finish what they're trying to say method to attempt to win an argument.

Kinda like someone else whom we hear talk a lot.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Speaking of fascism here she is proving her ignorance to
the horrors of actual concentration camps. A point that
she sternly insists upon.

They are, by definition, concentration camps. It must not mean what you think it means.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
10/10 Mullet

Silver Mullet.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

By your definition

They are, by definition, concentration camps. It must not mean what you think it means.

Detention center by THE definition

an institution where people are held in detention for short periods, in particular illegal immigrants, refugees, people awaiting trial or sentence, or youthful offenders.

Concentration camp by THE definition

a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. The term is most strongly associated with the several hundred camps established by the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe in 1933–45, among the most infamous being Dachau, Belsen, and Auschwitz.

Typical

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
We are letting infantile minds with pretty faces govern us.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
We are letting infantile minds with pretty faces govern us.

That's what i'm fighting right here right now.

With out pay! lol

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
At some point in the future this nations Christian right will have had enough of this leftist programmed rhetoric and tell these fascist to shut up and sit down. The sooner Cristians band together to do battle with these satanic mouthpieces the sooner this nation can be healed.

fascism noun
fas·​cism | ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi-
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Yeah no. The fascist religious (Christians not alone in this but certainly in this country) have been telling people to shut up both legally and illegally for far too long. The backlash has been coming for almost as long as Christian history is. The christian right is making one last dying yelp as it wrestles with it's fleeting control (and abandonment of core beliefs and blatant hypocrisy). Family values? Manners? Turn the other cheek? Coveting and greed? Charity?... meh, it's merely CINOs at this point. Y'all are just looking for a sword to fall on that has can legitimize the hatred/victimhood and an evolving nation.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to have a view that I don't agree with. BTW my views are all correct even if they are anti Semite or wide brushing large populations with negative labels, and your views are all hate speech plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
She is playing her role as intended and directed and everyone is falling for it.

A complete imbecile who takes the reins of the blind?

The problem is that progressives who can see how dumb she really is, are now starting to say she's just been acting retarded to fool everybody else. That's the dumbest defense I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The irony is delicious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join