It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few fast laps around my yard! Drone Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey all!

I finally have my new drone build at a spot that feels solid. So I'm ready to share the flight footage! This drone has the ability to go over 100mph. For those that are understanding of Electrical current. At full throttle, this drone pulls 130A of current. Thats more than 30A per motor (four on the drone).
Range is around a mile, maybe a little more with little to no obstruction. Im flying with my new goggles that have far batter reception. This allows me to fly lower, further away while still having clear video.

I hope you enjoy the flight! The music compliments it.

edit on 19-8-2019 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

you have a beautiful property. I'm jealous you have some water in your pond. My fish packed up and left months ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you. Our pond is down over 5ft easy. We haven't had much rain this summer. Its a man made pond. We just took a backhoe and kept digging till we hit water. Its roughly 15ft deep in the middle. A couple years back, it actually dried up completely. Looked like a meteor impact crater! Lost lots of fish that year!
edit on 19-8-2019 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

same here. If I ever get a drone I can fly, I'll post a video here. So far, I'm exceptional at crashing.
My pond has a few separate mud holes, and I may have to take the lawn mower to the bulk of it due to growth.
One good tropical storm would fix it, but we really don't need one around here. last few years problems are still lingering in the low areas.

the drone looks like a fun hobby.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I really dig the hobby due to all the avenues involved. Building them, soldering. Just picking out the parts and making it work. Then the programming of the flight controller / tuning process. To actually flying, recording, and editing a watchable video. Its really fun. The videos I make allow me to share it with others.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So fun, thanks for takin us f lyin with ya.....videos outside are so cool

Rolled over to keep positive g's like in an FB111 F

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ive had several quads and a couple drones. Cheaper ones. They were all broke or needed motors switched out I just got another drone yesterday from amazon. I like taking them for a walk around the block

new topics

top topics

join