It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest problem with Epstien being a CIA asset

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Just found a really in depth article on Ghislaine Maxwell put out by The Daily Beast yesterday.

It's an absolutely bizarre read, especially coming from an almost mainstream outlet without the buffer distance of labeling it an opinion piece. (Authored by Dana Kennedy, she seems to be legit, doing more research on her now though... Will edit with any findings).

These are the strangest times, it's eerie.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thank you for the link!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: KKLOCO

Ghislaine is with Epstein. Whether that be dead in the ground, or in protective custody.

That's where my thoughts are going with this...

And I never did believe that pic at In-n-Out.

I must admit, I did — for a hot minute. It wasn’t the photoshopped evidence that changed my mind though (Which is very compelling). It was the book. No way she is going to appear after 3 years, reading a book about CIA heroes. It’s just too convenient.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I must admit, I did — for a hot minute. It wasn’t the photoshopped evidence that changed my mind though (Which is very compelling). It was the book. No way she is going to appear after 3 years, reading a book about CIA heroes. It’s just too convenient.

Me too!!! That book was just too cute. Totally feeding into the frenzy. But that was just the first clue, eh?

It also seemed to me that her eyes were the wrong color. Which could also be lighting, or contact lenses. But it was off.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have no proof, but I think Ghislaine was Einstein’s handler for whatever spy agency he was serving.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There is evidence of the Government using honey pots and disgusting deplorable tactics to achieve an objective like experimenting on people with '___'. The point is are they capable of using child trafficking or is that completely crossing the lines of their morale threshold. Do they even have a morale threshold. Doesn't appear they do. As for the evidence, stuff like that normally doesn't surface for decades, if it does at all.

Given the Clinton/Silsby child trafficking debacle in Haiti, I'd say the moral threshold doesn't even exist anymore, if it ever did.

The Clinton-Silsby Trafficking Scandal

Monica Petersen “Suicided” After Exposing Clinton Human Trafficking

Seems like a large number of people who get too close to sex/pedophilia scandals end up hanging. It's kind of funny that way, eh?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As I recall, Acosta did not use the term 'CIA' in his statement to Congress. As I recall he used the term "intelligence asset" or something like that.

Likely Mossad, though those 2 agencies work closely together.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

As I recall, Acosta did not use the term 'CIA' in his statement to Congress. As I recall he used the term "intelligence asset" or something like that.

Likely Mossad, though those 2 agencies work closely together.

That is correct. And every other reference I can find is very careful to say the same exact thing "intelligence asset" or just "intelligence", but not "CIA". I've perked up every time I see this reference just to see if they're going to say which agency or authority. I have yet to hear one spelled out.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein signed will just two days before suicide

Jeffrey Epstein signed his last will and testament on Aug. 8—two days before the 66-year-old sex-offender killed himself in his Manhattan jail cell. According to the document, which was first revealed by the New York Post, the mysterious money-manager left behind $577,672,654 in personal property.

Epstein is giving all of his property to the “acting Trustees of The 1953 Trust,” though the members of the trust weren’t named in the document.

I didn't want to start another Epstein thread but this is interesting.

He leaves all his money to an anonymous Trust!

And he signed the will two days before his death!

Im not a lawyer but it seems to me leaving it all in one place means if he is alive he can get to it.

link

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's clear that at one time Epstein was connected and protected. And it is clear that in the end he was not. It seems to go over everyone's head that all it would really take to get rid of Epstein is to simply inform him that they didn't have his back any longer and he was now on his own. Thus he realized the game was up and did the sensible thing and killed himself. No powerful figure would have to expose themselves by organizing an elaborate hit.

Sometimes I feel like some people really didn't spend enough time playing connect the dots as a child...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm willing to share it with anyone who asks... I'm just not posting it on the board since too many people try to twist positions on people lately.

I'd be willing (I think 'interested' is not the right word) in giving it a look.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sent.

You're more than welcome to post any of your findings from it. As I've said though (and as well in the PM), I just haven't recently because a lot of it has to be weeded through or taken with a grain of salt. Some of it is a little edgy too. I just haven't posted any of it yet because I'm still trying to verify a lot and connect the dots.
edit on 20-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Jeffrey Epstein signed will just two days before suicide

Jeffrey Epstein signed his last will and testament on Aug. 8—two days before the 66-year-old sex-offender killed himself in his Manhattan jail cell. According to the document, which was first revealed by the New York Post, the mysterious money-manager left behind $577,672,654 in personal property.

Epstein is giving all of his property to the “acting Trustees of The 1953 Trust,” though the members of the trust weren’t named in the document.

I didn't want to start another Epstein thread but this is interesting.

He leaves all his money to an anonymous Trust!

And he signed the will two days before his death!

Im not a lawyer but it seems to me leaving it all in one place means if he is alive he can get to it.

link

I wonder if Jeffrey Epstein's date of birth figures into the "1953 Trust"?
His date of birth is January 20th..... 1953.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sent.

You're more than welcome to post any of your findings from it. As I've said though (and as well in the PM), I just haven't recently because a lot of it has to be weeded through or taken with a grain of salt. Some of it is a little edgy too. I just haven't posted any of it yet because I'm still trying to verify a lot and connect the dots.

Thanks! I don't have much serious time to dedicate to stuff like this, but I'll send anything of interest I find your way...

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Do you have evidence or proof the government was helping Epstein with his sex trade or is this more right wing superstitious nonsense?

When did Epstein become a right/left thing? Its probably a safe assumption there were D's, R's, royals, Saudis, Israelis, industry leaders, Europeans, Asians...people of money, power and influence from all over the world and political spectrum involved.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

That looks very interesting, bookmarked to watch it over the weekend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join