It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest problem with Epstien being a CIA asset

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

One thing that strikes me as odd is how big the world is, how many people are in it, yet with all the crazy things that happen here lately, it's the same small group of names that appear. Could just be coincidence, but then, maybe it's not.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Power tends to consolidate and those in power ten to operate in the same circles because of this.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: dashen
The real conspiracy here is if Epstein is actually still alive and they just switched him

Hmmmm, Considering there are no photos or video of him in the last 6 months.... not even a mugshot.

Yea, that one is just another to add to the list of weird things. I would have not thought about it, had you not mentioned it the other day. Another reason I like this site.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, and those same folks seem to think and act as if the rules that govern us plebes don't apply to them. (and the lack of action would suggest they are correct)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

They don't, obviously. History has demonstrated this time and time again.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I've often wondered if it's so bad, investigators are trying to bury it just for continuity of world order. It would be a major blow to citizens trust in the government if it was allowed to go on for so long. With everything going on in the west, what if this would really weaken a few western powers and give the east more of an edge at these trying times.

I'm just trying to humor everything, and that isn't to justify anything... I'm just trying to get my head around it to understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If the CIA can kidnap and force drugs on people for mind control experiments, Re: MK Ultra, what makes people think they arent capable of turning JE into in intelligence asset? Allowing that sh!t to happen.

edit on 19-8-2019 by FauxMulder because: stupid sensor cant say l---s---d

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

And they've been caught tested pathogens on it's own citizens.

How many times have we gotten the Kurds to do our bidding through proxy only to hang them out to dry once we "accomplish" the mission.

The list goes on and on. That's why the only way to combat it is to stay informed as voters. Sadly most people don't feel obligated to vote, much less stay informed of past present and future. Hence why there are so little choices, and they typically end up with the same result either way. The illusion of choice.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is this going to be the pre-text of the GREAT American War? They'll keep sweeping # under the rug until America goes for 3rd world retribution. It's a shame.
edit on 19-8-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I've often wondered if it's so bad, investigators are trying to bury it just for continuity of world order. It would be a major blow to citizens trust in the government if it was allowed to go on for so long. With everything going on in the west, what if this would really weaken a few western powers and give the east more of an edge at these trying times.

I'm just trying to humor everything, and that isn't to justify anything... I'm just trying to get my head around it to understand.

what if it's just as simple as it seems. Epstein had a job. Make sure his "guests" had a good time, and some young girls took good care of them. And make sure you archive the pictures and video to be given to "your boss" every week. And his guests were "rewarded" with a nice vacation and a chance to join the mile high club. He was just in the entertainment business as far as his visitors knew.

And all this was going swimmingly until those meddling kids and their dog.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That theory seems to be the one that sticks out to me. They "buttoned it up" in 08' to satisfy the public at the bare minimum like they did something.

But then that darn Miami Herald had to come out with witnesses and a near bulletproof story.

So to protect the collective asses, they "button up" the case again. This time he's allegedly suicided. Nothing to see here folks.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I think you may be right about it being an international thing... I'm just not sure exactly how. I don't think Epstein's fate (whatever it is/was) rested upon the names that we know -- Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz -- but it's the names we don't know. Epstein was definitely an international player. We know he served in some intel capacity for the US. Was he freelance? Part-time? Full-time? We don't know. It's quite possible that Epstein didn't have anything on anyone that the Feds didn't also have. If Epstein's island was wired and had cameras "everywhere" as Ghislaine is reported to have said, it's quite possible that everything went straight to DHS/CIA/FBI/NSA -- any or all of them.

And/or other nations as well... whether through a front door or a back door.

We also don't know about Ghislaine. She could very well be working for the US or the Mossad or Britain... we don't know. But I don't believe for a minute she was simply Epstein's pimp -- oops! I mean "procurer" of girls. The more I read about and consider the dynamics, it seems more and more likely that Ghislaine was calling the shots. She was feeding his addiction.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

We also don't know about Ghislaine. She could very well be working for the US or the Mossad or Britain... we don't know. But I don't believe for a minute she was simply Epstein's pimp -- oops! I mean "procurer" of girls. The more I read about and consider the dynamics, it seems more and more likely that Ghislaine was calling the shots. She was feeding his addiction.

Given who her father was and his history... She looks like she could definitely be the handler.

I mean, she was implicated heavily in the article that brought all of this back up, yet she's still free and seemingly walking around without a care in the world. How does that work in a case like this?

Any way you dissect this, it stinks, more than anything I've ever looked into before.

Yet we have people, on this very site, implying that we are silly for even looking into it. "But the official story says he killed himself".

Logic to some would have us believe we should listen to the narrative given to us by the very people who at best were incompetent, negligent, and reckless every step of the way through multiple investigations of some of the biggest crimes this era has ever seen... Or they were downright in on it.

Either way, they've proven they cannot be trusted at their word IMO.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
CIA? How about Mossad?
More untouchable than CIA any day.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

As you previously mentioned, it’s safe to say that the recent pics of Ghislaine are fake. Nothing makes sense about them.

Ghislaine is with Epstein. Whether that be dead in the ground, or in protective custody.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I mean, she was implicated heavily in the article that brought all of this back up, yet she's still free and seemingly walking around without a care in the world. How does that work in a case like this?

Seemingly may be the operative word here.

Any way you dissect this, it stinks, more than anything I've ever looked into before.

Definitely in the top three. And I don't think we'd know the half of it if not for the judges who declared the '08 plea deal illegal (because the victims were not given notice and the opportunity to object), and the documents in the civil suit made public. They never expected that would happen and it was a game changer.

Yet we have people, on this very site, implying that we are silly for even looking into it. "But the official story says he killed himself".

Yup, we sure do. Some are just locked into their echo chamber... some just want to pick a fight... and some are quite possibly shills just doing their jobs: Perpetuating ignorance and dividing-and-conquering. And as long as the government can make truth secret -- and criminal -- we will always have to deal with the dis-info, mis-info, and outright lies.

Give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and we'll figure it out.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
CIA? How about Mossad?

It seems pretty probable that Epstein, if not working directly for an intelligence agency, was at least a tool used by intelligence agencies to blackmail people.

...... And now he has just vanished. I won't believe he is dead till dental and DNA tests are done on the body.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

We also don't know about Ghislaine. She could very well be working for the US or the Mossad or Britan...
Given who her father was and his history... She looks like she could definitely be the handler.

my position is Epstein was forced to be a Snitch and to Set-Up or else Compromise, or otherwise Entrap the wealthy/powerful into situations the CIA/FBI/counter-Intel could use to Blackmail those influential persons into being reluctant 'Assets' for that Agency

my leaning is that these cadres of Deep-State actors are aligned with the Nazi Arm of the ShadowGovernment of Globalists (after all, we know that the Nazi's had a penchant for amassing info/data, about everything-everyone)

It's a dangerous catacomb of evils we are glimpsing at
edit on th31156623260019362019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
CIA? How about Mossad?

Especially given Ghislaine's father's ties to Mossad.

Makes much sense.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Ghislaine is with Epstein. Whether that be dead in the ground, or in protective custody.

That's where my thoughts are going with this...

And I never did believe that pic at In-n-Out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join