It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest problem with Epstien being a CIA asset

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This Epstein thing is about the only conspiracy I believe in, there is something 100% not right about ALL of it, from his lenient sentence, his subsequent activities, second incarceration and death.

I trusted the government little before, if it's possible for it to be even less they made it happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The company takes care of loose ends

He was a loose end and they tied it up
edit on 8 19 2019 by dashen because: Mena airport

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I already feel the paper thin bedsheets tightening.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yup. The Feds have the most to lose of anyone if the whole truth were to be known. The Feds knew exactly who Epstein was and what he was doing and they protected and enabled him. They had the means, the motive and the opportunity. No doubt.

It also seems to me that they would have the greatest interest and incentive in finding others to blame, or at least cast suspicions upon, such as Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton and Prez Trump, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You know they keep saying they're opening investigation after investigation but nothing is happening as of yet

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The real conspiracy here is if Epstein is actually still alive and they just switched him

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I PM'ed you some other stuff, it's a lot so I don't blame you if you can't get to it... But if you do, I kept some of the stuff in there because it has tidbits of dots to other places... Take all of it with a grain of salt and then try to look at the big picture after all of it.

Thanks much for the info.
I'm not sure how far I want to look into this, as hurting kids is something that makes me want to vomit, then hurt those who did it. That is unhealthy. But your research sure ties in some big names. Maybe somewhere in the either is an agent who has both a moral compass and some power to fix some of this.

Thanks again for taking the time to pass this on.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I can't imagine what his being kept alive would do. He knows way to much, and his game has been shut down.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Thanks much for the info. I'm not sure how far I want to look into this, as hurting kids is something that makes me want to vomit, then hurt those who did it. That is unhealthy.

I stumbled went down a rabbit hole on Friday, shared it with a few people and had to back away. It was too depressing.

But your research sure ties in some big names. Maybe somewhere in the either is an agent who has both a moral compass and some power to fix some of this.

Thanks again for taking the time to pass this on.

Someone would have to grow a moral compass, but also lose their caring about their vehicle's brakes to malfunction and possibly accelerate 130mph into a tree. So I'm not too hopeful.

No problem on sending it your way though. I'm willing to share it with anyone who asks... I'm just not posting it on the board since too many people try to twist positions on people lately.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm just not posting it on the board since too many people try to twist positions on people lately.

roger that. This is one instance where I don't give a rats ass who is involved, they all need lead poisoning.
But with the upper echelon being involved, justice on that front is more of an inside joke than a reality.

I think what irritates me the most is how poorly the cover up was attempted. I mean, you have folks who NEVER bought into conspiracies looking at this and laughing at how fake the whole thing appears. Almost like it's thrown in our faces at how easy it is to manipulate the masses.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This stench spans decades. My brother in law always joked about how "they" probably had pictures of whomever they needed to manipulate with little kids. Even he thought it was a joke. Now, not so much.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Several things.
He could have been put into secret protective custody to testify against other people.
He could have paid his way out.
The company might have broken him out because he has Deadman switches out there to release all the kompromat he has on everyone.
Or many options that I have not thought of.
Or maybe he really dead.
Very few people know for sure

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I think what irritates me the most is how poorly the cover up was attempted. I mean, you have folks who NEVER bought into conspiracies looking at this and laughing at how fake the whole thing appears. Almost like it's thrown in our faces at how easy it is to manipulate the masses.

When I joined this site years back, I actually bought into quite a few conspiracies. Ironically the more I looked into each one, the more I didn't really buy the conspiracy theories.

I have a pretty small list of things that I actually think were nefarious conspiracy rather than simple incompetence or lobbying ect.

This one stinks to high heaven though... Almost all of my friends and co-workers laughed and called instant BS when this story came out and we all started reading it.

Sloppy job on this one.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Please send it to me if you wouldn't mind.

I'd like to take a look at what you've found. I've been connecting dots in a much larger picture, but I'm not ready to write about it yet because I still have some missing pieces. However, I'll give a little hint...

The Uranium One thing was never about Uranium...it was about Gold...and lots of it!

Epstein plays into this.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sent.

I haven't found anything specific to Uranium One. But once you read through the stuff I sent, I would google some of the big names with Uranium One or whoever was a big wig there.

The big thing about the stuff I found is names, then you start searching the names with other names/entities to find other connections.

One thing that surprised me is the sheer amount of combinations you'll find a little bit of connections. That doesn't mean it is damning or sinister, it's just crazy the volume of people that have been associated with by many of these people.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The chances of Epstein being alive at this point are next to zero in my mind. Too much risk for too many people. Plus, it's really starting to look like Epstein may have been working for the government at some point, likely to get dirt on people so they could be controlled. That 'dirt' was never supposed to see the light of day, it was only supposed to be used to control people behind the scenes with threats of incremental exposure. When you look at the Epstein issue in this light it's pretty hard to imagine any reason to keep him alive.

Further, when you couple this with the emerging rumor Epstein may have pitched a deal to the feds recently (rumored to be 5 years max and witness protection) in return for the crown jewels (i.e. names, dates, places...everything), it's all the more reason for him to be taking a big 'dirt nap'.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

A problem with people believing something like him being an IC asset is proof.

Well, what constitutes proof in this situation? Second, the CIA or Mossad or The Mob or whomever are not in the business of keeping detailed records on nefarious actions. It's not likely anyone will find the Power Point briefing on the coordinating 5W's for JE's "suicide".

Sometimes, connections,historical inertia, and a little interpolation are what's left. Once a context is developed, individual actions make more sense. The articles below have been discussed here on ATS for the last few weeks. I never got around to reading them until last night.

Part 1
www.mintpressnews.com...

Part 2
www.mintpressnews.com...

Part 3
www.mintpressnews.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Do you have evidence or proof the government was helping Epstein with his sex trade or is this more right wing superstitious nonsense?

There is evidence of the Government using honey pots and disgusting deplorable tactics to achieve an objective like experimenting on people with '___'. The point is are they capable of using child trafficking or is that completely crossing the lines of their morale threshold. Do they even have a morale threshold. Doesn't appear they do. As for the evidence, stuff like that normally doesn't surface for decades, if it does at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
This stench spans decades. My brother in law always joked about how "they" probably had pictures of whomever they needed to manipulate with little kids. Even he thought it was a joke. Now, not so much.

I listen to Stern fairly regularly and he, like the rest of us, goofs on Alex Jones, now he's saying he actually agrees with him on this Epstein thing and has lost all faith in government. This is like the one conspiracy to rule them all, only a numpty would think that this is all on the up and up.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The real conspiracy here is if Epstein is actually still alive and they just switched him

Hmmmm, Considering there are no photos or video of him in the last 6 months.... not even a mugshot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join