It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the 30,000 bleachbite emails of Clintons.. Well they got them now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky

And you believe this?

If he produces them and 99% have to do with personal business I will believe it.

If he produces them and they reveal that she was selling states secrets to the communists you will believe it.

Thats the rules of this never ending run against Hillary Clinton.

This is nonsense. There's what's true and what isn't. What you're willing to believe or not believe is irrelevant.

If these emails contain classified information then they contain classified information. They will show what they show and the investigation should reflect that.
edit on 8 19 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It was my understanding that many of the emails in question were classified after the fact.

Federal agencies have the ability to classify information after the fact. So some of the emails weren’t classified when Clinton sent or received them, but they are classified now.

Also, there are rules for handling information from foreign governments. Some of those rules have been confused in media reports. And while Clinton’s team seems to have tried to keep classified information off her server, there are grey areas that they may have missed.
www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You’ll notice she hasn’t been back in the thread since you posted proof that she’s delusional.

Most likely as soon as she saw it her programing glitched and deleted any memory of this thread existing.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Unclass and FOUO documents are still considered sensitive. Regardless this violates IA regulations and is a felony.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Simply deleting the emails after they were subpoenaed is tampering with evidence (a felony), or a least the lefts favorite charge; obstruction. The whole country watched as the left gave Hillary a free pass, and now those same people are screaming impeach Trump for expressing the opinion Muller should be fired.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Regardless, this is old news. The emails in question were uncovered, by the FBI, in 2015.

Hillary still occupies apartment space in some people's head, it seems. Sad.
edit on 19-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

BINGO!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Regardless, this is old news. The emails in question were uncovered, by the FBI, in 2015.

The FBI under Obama's watch gave felonies a pass. As a soldier, if I had committed the litany of IA violations that Hillary and her staff did, I'd be in Fort Leavenworth today.

I always get a kick out of people defending Hillary while knowing nothing about how things are classified, stored, and distributed and why.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I always get a kick out of people defending Hillary while knowing nothing about how things are classified, stored, and distributed and why.

I always get a kick out of people whose Hillary Derangement Syndrome is still strong! She definitely occupies a penthouse apartment in your head!

This news is old news. We've had her emails, even the 33,000 bit bleached ones, since 2015. But hey, there's a lot of people with HDS who need their Monday morning fix, I guess.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Unfortunately, attorney general Barr is letting high-ranking officials off the hook too. Comey for one and McCabe for another.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You know why Hillary still occupies space in people's heads? Because people are fed up with the corruption and lies committed by the LEFT. The Russian Collusion "coup" attempt started with Obama and Hillary, along with corrupt people in intelligence agencies. Now, there's proof that Mueller LIED about Joseph Mifsud being a Russian Operative. However, every leftist wants to ignore and dismiss all this and sweep it under the rug. Some of us won't let that happen here on ATS. Don't like it? Then tune out and write your own thread!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So it doesn’t matter that Hillary’s team destroyed subpoenaed evidence?

Well since we have all of the evidence mueller wanted in trump, to you criticize those wanting to charge trump with obstruction of being deranged?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It was my understanding that many of the emails in question were classified after the fact.

Federal agencies have the ability to classify information after the fact. So some of the emails weren’t classified when Clinton sent or received them, but they are classified now.

Also, there are rules for handling information from foreign governments. Some of those rules have been confused in media reports. And while Clinton’s team seems to have tried to keep classified information off her server, there are grey areas that they may have missed.
www.politifact.com...

Of course they were marked after the fact because the fact is:

They were sent without any classifying authorities seeing them beforehand (so how could anybody even "mark" them?) !!!

And of course, thousands of servers were involved because the emails went to thousands of different recipients with different email addresses and systems (mostly public systems too!)😎

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yet the same defenders keep throwing the red herrings 😎

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

More "old" news that both of you never seem to want to ever see................😎

Hacker Guccifer, who exposed Clinton private email server, ready for US prison sentence

FBI docs: Study found Clinton email server hacked, info found on dark web

some other facts here...

You're Velcum

edit on Aug-19-2019 by xuenchen because: 🥳🥳

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Then her husband inherited the laptop. Presumably because she didn't need it any more.

No one ignored anything.
And Hillary did nothing wrong as far as the emails go.

But don't let it go because what would you do with all that time?

Went over this with you before.....

State department materials go back to the state department...

Giving the laptop to anyone is theft. Those emails were classified, so that violates the espionage act. Allowing a pedophile to use the laptop to solicit a minor, is material support to the commission of a felony.

And as to Hillary doing nothing wrong, former head of the fbi gave a 10 minute press conference showing how she violated the law. Even stated anyone else would be prosecuted.

BTW, did you get a dictionary yet ?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Unfortunately, attorney general Barr is letting high-ranking officials off the hook too. Comey for one and McCabe for another.

I keep hearing there's a grand strategy to letting criminals go free, but I'm not seeing it.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Your inanities are prolific.

What she did was criminal. I held a security clearance and know the ramifications of mishandling classified communications.

What Hillary Clinton and her staff did was egregious by any standard.

You're just another know-nothing that thinks he can tell others what's up from a position of ignorance.

edit on 8 19 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Your understanding is incorrect:

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System - FBI.gov

Some were classified at a later date, but the information in the emails in question was still classified whether or not it was marked as such.

Regardless of when information was marked classified (or not), each instance was a separate violation of federal law pertaining to the storing and transmitting of classified information.

Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, Bryan Pagliano, and Paul Combetta (at a minimum) all should be in jail right this moment for the blatant disregard of federal law in the handling of this entire situation, but instead they were all given immunity deals to cover up the facts.

Do I expect anyone involved in the process to ever face any sort of repercussions for this?

Not at all, though I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

your lack of critical thought, or ability to think at all, is a serious problem.

You're a real comedian ain't cha?

Right I have a problem

You guys are still trying to lock up Hillary when its never going to happen.

She is not in jail....they investigated... that is the reality of the world.
Not what you hope and wish for.

So dont you go talking about critical thinking when the truth is hitting you right in the face and you want to make history something else.
The lack of critical thinking is on your part.

What I wrote is reality.

You guys are still trying to lock up Trump when it’s never going to happen.
They investigated...that is the reality of the real world, not the delusional Leftist world.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join