It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN'S GOD particle and the connection to DOG's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Read it!

futurism.com...

Back to my De lorean

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: tulsi
Whoa!

God spelled backwards is dog.

Dawg spelled backwards is 'gwad.'
'D' is the 4th letter of the alphabet.
'R' is the 18th letter.
1 plus 8 is 9 which is 2 to the third power.
Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes.
Therefore 'Gwar' is God.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Theres always a connection with dogs...

Mans best friend.

Does a dog have buddha nature?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Gothmog

CERN say's "We Can’t Alter The Flow of Time But, According to Physics, We Can Bend It"

futurism.com...

Yeah , if one has access to near infinite energy,
Which they dont

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People traveling back in time and interacting with events, could be why we experience the "Mandela Effect" from time to time.

Except the Mandela effect is bunk. It's just bad memory. Too bad peoples ego's will not allow them to accept the fact that their memory is not perfect.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It really isn’t bunk. Only those uncertain of their own memories would claim such a thing. Certain things have changed. Most utterly pointless and generally meaningless, but changed nevertheless. Maybe you and others will grasp that when larger and more important things change. a reply to: jidnum

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Who is to say what infinite energy is.?

What is "energy" as we know it. I think establishing connection's to other dimensions may be much easier than we think.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I am not advocating for the Mandela affect, it's intriguing for sure. I wouldn't rule it out

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If you bend a stick, the two ends come closer together. If we have the ability to do that I am listening, because that would indeed create a place in time that was previously farther apart. I am not going full blown Back to the Future but, I'ts pretty clear time and space can be manipulated.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
They want a station that is almost 4 times the size of the current LHC...China already has one, 100 Km wide.

This is time travel central

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It does seem their are conflicting ideology's being fought over in a "time" that we're not currently/actually in. Hard to explain

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Yeah, I do have to agree with that. In todays scientific and political environment there has been a lot of pushing of boundaries going on. A lot of it we do not directly hear about, but bit and pieces over time have some weird stuff attached to it.

The 'back to the future' movies have a basic framework for breaking time. I see the 88mph more representing two infinite sources that can break through timespace. It is messy trying to visualize and understanding it. Maybe somewhere in all the merging waves of the EM field reality can get bent. I do not want to get lost somewhere in time and space.

The technical practicalities are out of my control. I at least feel my past is secured at this time. Just taking things one step at a time and trying to understand what I can.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Time is a human construct, there is only motion, gravity, mass and velocity.

Going forward in time has been done (by a fraction of a second) it doesn't work the other way.

And dog is God backwards, depending on your beliefs.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Have you read anything about the Pegasuses project?

Fun avatar you got there. :-)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Time is certainly of human design. I always had a thought on rush hour traffic, AM and PM. Why not have people show up to their cubicles in 10 minute increments?. While leaving work the same way?

9-5
9:10 - 5:10
9:20 - 5:20

It would cut down on pollution as we sit in a log jam but, then again how would the troopers meet their speeding ticket quota?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Utter garbage.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I am not advocating for the Mandela affect, it's intriguing for sure. I wouldn't rule it out

You basically just contradicted your self. You literally just said, im not saying it's the Mandela effect but......it's the Mandela effect.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
It really isn’t bunk. Only those uncertain of their own memories would claim such a thing. Certain things have changed. Most utterly pointless and generally meaningless, but changed nevertheless. Maybe you and others will grasp that when larger and more important things change. a reply to: jidnum

LOL what? I'm certain of my memories. Nobody has one shred of evidence of any such effect. I've done my own research and came to the conclusion that people just cannot admit they were wrong. Everyone I have talked to that believes this nonsense can only direct me to videos that point out these false memories but not one has actually tried to prove it by doing research. I have done the research and even my proof cannot change their mind because of their ego.

For one, people like to use the Museum as proof that JFK had only 4 people in his car, when I actually called the museum and asked them why they are displaying that car and they said it was the only one they could find that was as close to the original as possible because JFK's car was custom made. She even pointed out that on the plaque in front of the car it states it is not intended to be an exact replica.

SMH

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Not at all..advocating for something is trying to sell it to others...I am not.

I am just saying if you believe in it..I wouldn't call ya nuts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join