It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - President Obama Tried to Talk Joe Biden Out of Running For President.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
HUGE - President Obama Tried to Talk Joe Biden Out of Running For President.

I don't think the father of the Patriot Act would make a good president.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don’t think a man asking a paraplegic to stand up to be recognized would make a very good president. Something about a lack of situational awareness comes to mind which is bad for anyone in position of command decisions like say the Commander in Chief of all armed forces.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Biden told paraplegic "Chuck" to stand up, about 6 years ago wasn't it? Maybe his presence-of-mind was beginning to fail back then. No wonder Jill Biden is asking Democrats to hold their nose and vote for Joe.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not so much a source as people being in the right place at the right time to capture behaviour that freaks out the recipient and the observer.
Can't imagine it would take much to embroil or implicate a future or indeed, even sitting POTUS with footage like this.
And this is just the stuff amateurs have done. GOD knows what CIA, DHS, MOSSAD, MI6, etc have on him.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-8-2019 by Lucius Driftwood because: misdirected quote

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You KNOW it's getting desperate when they have to call in Joe's brain surgeon !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖐️🤣🤣🤣

Joe Biden's neurosurgeon defends former VP's brain amid concerns about mental acuity

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I believe the brain surgeon. I don’t think Joe brain capacity has differed one bit from 31 years ago. I don’t think Nancy Pelosi’s has either. In fact I will say with confidence that AOC’s brain is just as unformed random cells as it was 31 years ago as well by evidence displayed.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What a great friend Obama is. Saving Biden from all of the embarrassment of losing against Trump.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Biden is this years Jeb! and clearly Obama does not want any attention paid to his administration.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I find it difficult to accept that people can hear the endless stream of gaffes that Biden utters, and they still find him to be a palatable candidate. Just admit the guy is as dumb as a bag of hammers, but, hey, he's not Trump so you'll vote for him.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What if Obama wants to run? He would surely win.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnyDickhead

What if Obama wants to run? He would surely win.

You're jooking right? Everyone now sees through Obama's black magic. Even black people admit he did nothing for them and that he was nothing but just another Globalist. Trump would eat him alive after all he's accomplished in one term.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
You KNOW it's getting desperate when they have to call in Joe's brain surgeon !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖐️🤣🤣🤣
Joe Biden's neurosurgeon defends former VP's brain amid concerns about mental acuity

I BELIEVE HIM!

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

What a great friend Obama is. Saving Biden from all of the embarrassment of losing against Trump.

Actually, a Biden loss would be an Obama loss too. Just Hillary losing, was an Obama loss.

You think Trump's ego is big? Obama's ego is big and fragile.

He didn't even console Hillary when she lost. Obama was angry. After Biden loses, Obama's legacy is shot.

To add insult to injury, the video of Obama admitting he was born in Kenya, will start to circulate to a wider audience.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Obama really said not to "damage his legacy"? I thought that was the implication, but to just brazenly say it...
The balls on that guy!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

President Obama mistakenly thinks he is a deity who is far above normal people. Joe Biden has figured out that Obama has kicked him to the curb, as well.

Subconsciously, Joe Biden must be really angry at Barack Obama, for not supporting and helping him run for the President.

This afternoon, Biden told the audience to imagine if President Obama was assassinated, like President Kennedy was.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
When pressed, Joe Biden shows his "honest and transparent" side. On his plan for Healthcare:

"The public option won’t be quality, but it will be affordable. If people want quality, they will be able to pay for it."
Source: www.independentsentinel.com...

In other words, if you want good medical care after your heart attack, or cancer diagnosis, don't be on Biden's "Affordable Public Option".

Why the hell is this man running for President? And why is he leading the pack of 20 Democrat candidates?

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The Liberal Media and Democrats are panicking this weekend. The Ruth Bader Ginsburg cancer-recurrence news yesterday combined with the increasing frequency of Biden "gaffes" is hitting them very hard.

Today, Joe Biden told his audience he loved being with them in Vermont. But he was in New Hampshire!

Article/Video: dailycaller.com...

There should be a "Biden Gaffes" thread. At this pace, It will load up quickly.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
August 26, 2019

JOE BIDEN wants everyone to know that his personal brain surgeon is correct...

"I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts," Biden, 76, told an audience during a campaign rally in Croydon, New Hampshire, on Friday.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Right after saying this, while standing in New Hampshire, Biden told the audience he loved coming to Vermont.

No wonder Joe Biden is no longer in the lead. Sanders and Warren have passed him up, according to the latest poll.

Barack Obama did the right thing by trying to talk Biden out of running for President. It's too bad he didn't take that advice.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts," Biden, 76, told an audience during a campaign rally in Croydon, New Hampshire, on Friday.

🤣💫🤣

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe, you are not GOING nuts. You've been that way for years.

Biden escalates from Gaffes to Lies: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join