It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - President Obama Tried to Talk Joe Biden Out of Running For President.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I don't need, or want, help from the likes of you.

edit on 8/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You missed the point it wouldn’t just be me .

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Crikey, you must be joking. Here's a bag of lollies too Phage. Want me to mow your lawn and hang yer washing out too. You gotta be kidding me or Phage but I guess you're messing with me. Another red jelly bean in your packet of sweets mate.

Kind regards,

bally.

originally posted by: carewemust
Phage, to end the off-topic rambling, I'll just say this: Whatever you think is fine with me.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Guys, don’t feed the troll. Let him talk to himself. He is obviously trying to disrupt the thread with his off-topic BS. Don’t let him.

People like him get off on acting like a petulant child.
edit on 2019/8/19 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Ita understandable that this revelation is hitting some Democrats very hard.

The first reaction is always denial.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't understand why this is a huge deal. Let's assume the article is true: "So what?"

Obama doesn't think Biden should run for POTUS, based on: Reasons.

Okay.

Sorry, I just don't get it. To me its like wanting to see candidate's income tax returns. I just can't bring myself to care amd can't figure out why people do care.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Former POTUS, Barack Obama was the greatest (half black and half white Christian) man that ever stepped into the white house! Whether you like it or not!

3 ... 2... 1 .... Orange bum lickers TRIGGERED!
edit on 19-8-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Fallingdown

I don't need, or want, help from the likes of you.

Phage, we al know you are absolutely the smartest most critical thinker on ATS. If we did not, you'd surely tell us. But you are not known here for your incisive well-thought out contributions. You rarely contribute anything Instead, you just troll with these constant two word "gotcha" kind of statements that are nothing more than irritating. You are a troll, Phage. Just go home!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yet here you are.

Posting multiple times.

Doing damage control and carrying water for the dems.

Parroting dem talking points.

All day. Every day,

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Obamas probably still creeped out by all those times Biden snuck up and smelled his neck in the oval office.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Joe Biden promised Barack Obama that he would NEVER run for President.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Promises Made / Promises Broken. Business as usual for the Obama/Biden team.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

With NO Obama endorsement, and Joe Biden botching even simple speeches, there is now Panic inside the Biden campaign, because incoming $$$ donations are plummeting!

Breaking: hannity.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Text "You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t!", Mr. Obama told Mr. Biden earlier this year, Multiple sources confirmed to the Times that the ex-president warned Joe Biden's advisers to make sure that Biden doesn't "embarrass himself" or "damage his legacy."

DOH! Too late.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Remember when Joe Biden said, while campaigning for Hillary, "Hillary's not very likeable, but you got to vote for her so Trump doesn't win, and destroy this country!" ?

Today, Joe Biden's Wife (Jill Biden) told Democrats to "Swallow A Little Bit" (i.e. Hold their nose) and vote for her husband, because America can't take 4 more years of President Trump.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

At one time, Democrats were very creative with their election strategies. But it looks like that skill now eludes them. Intense hate causes key parts of the brain to short-circuit.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

With NO Obama endorsement, and Joe Biden botching even simple speeches, there is now Panic inside the Biden campaign, because incoming $$$ donations are plummeting!

Breaking: hannity.com...

I just mailed a map and a grade school geography book to the Biden Campaign 🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Don't overload their delicate minds Care..It will be a while before they realize they we're cheated on. That P**** was too good to be true. They still have boner's destined for no one.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think it's kind of funny how one troll is desribed as a "jedi master troll" and the other as irritating...

What's up with the personal attacks?

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Joe Biden promised Barack Obama that he would NEVER run for President.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Promises Made / Promises Broken. Business as usual for the Obama/Biden team.

Like “if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.”

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Lots of bickering back and forth without a whole lot of historical facts.

Last President to not endorse his VP was a very popular one as well. Ike did not endorse Nixon. And we all know how that turned out when he finally got in. So Biden doesn’t have some good optics based on historical precedent.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Biden is still climbing in the polls, despite the gaffes and lack of his former boss's endorsement.

""Biden saw his numbers take a dip after the first debate. But Biden now stands at 29 percent in the new survey, which was released Tuesday, up 7 points from CNN’s previous poll.""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join