It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMPLETE Record On AATIP UFO Videos Released BY FOIA On August 16

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I haven't said or debated Zondo "running" AATIP. I've argued against the false claims by ATS posters who've incorrectly claimed he never worked for AATIP and then later said he was some low level person if he did.

The fact the guy carried the title of "Director, National Programs Special Management Staff" proves he's not low level. Unless of course people don't understand what a Director actually does. I'm not saying you don't. Directors are responsible for the daily operations ensuring project objectives are being met by their staff and are not low level positions. Zondo held the rank of GS-15 which is a civil service pay scale rank which is the highest level on the GS pay scale.

The connection to AATIP I referenced in a few other previous posts as well. Again...I don't see how people won't connect the dots. The FOIA request specifically mentions videos related to AATIP and DOPSR and Zondo's name is all over the docs released.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
is it just me or is the UFO commentariat getting real lost in the weeds these last few months?
arguing back and forth about what title one dude did or did not have in the clandestine military investigation team like uh... hello? the footage is real! the team was real!! is this stuff just TOO big to focus on? are we fighting about tiny nothings to retain a sense of control? cus man i can grok that but..... seriously

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
is it just me or is the UFO commentariat getting real lost in the weeds these last few months?
arguing back and forth about what title one dude did or did not have in the clandestine military investigation team like uh... hello? the footage is real! the team was real!! is this stuff just TOO big to focus on? are we fighting about tiny nothings to retain a sense of control? cus man i can grok that but..... seriously

"Real," sure. But really what, exactly? There are way too many things flying around in the skies today that look like alien craft that it wouldn't be difficult for somebody to show some footage and at least suggest that's it's a real alien craft. When it so isn't. That's the problem.

These detailed investigatory threads into the workings of the UFO field and its major players are not for the faint-hearted. However, in "real life," most people have already lost interest in or forgotten about the big news of late 2017, when we got to see real military people show us videos of gun camera UFOs. Ran out of steam. But for the guys in threads like this it's a hobby to see how deep they can dig to link up UFO researchers with government intelligence agencies (something that's been happening for around 70 years now). It's UFO spy stuff, and fairly dry unless you're really into it.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
But for the guys in threads like this it's a hobby to see how deep they can dig to link up UFO researchers with government intelligence agencies (something that's been happening for around 70 years now). It's UFO spy stuff, and fairly dry unless you're really into it.

It's like an autopsy long after the general public thought the story was dead anyway. The 2017 Big Story ironically led to me finding ATS; otherwise, AATIP will have remained a distant blur in the memory today. Links between researchers and the alphabets is almost a natural state of affairs, and I can come to that conclusion despite being relatively new to the circus.

Finding such links must seem like a peculiar hobby in the grand scheme of activities, but it surely beats fly-fishing and trainspotting.

Less Le Carre's 'The Spy Who Came In From The Cold' and more 'The Researcher Who Came In Because It Was A Bit Nippy Outside'?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join