It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMPLETE Record On AATIP UFO Videos Released BY FOIA On August 16

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Swedish UFO investigator, Roger Glassel, received a response from his FOIA request relating to the AATIP videos.

The request asked for “all documents related to DOPSR’s review of these videos, to include who submitted the request in the report results of such a review.”

LINK

The documents were released on August 16 and Glassel mentioned about them on his Twitter feed the other day. So, is this an example of more smoke and mirrors?

The FOIA documents do not prove where the Navy videos came from, what they depict, or under what circumstances they were packaged and labeled. However, it’s almost certain that someone within AATIP who prepared them to be presented as UFO videos. Therefore, if released, the mpg files would appear to be official UFO videos. The documents state the purpose for which Elizondo said he would use the videos, and his actual use of them was far different. The question we have to ask ourselves is that a bit of falsehood wrong if it motivates a search for the truth?

LINK

Here are the 16 documents:

LINK
edit on 8/18/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The question we have to ask ourselves is that a bit of falsehood wrong if it motivates a search for the truth?

How about if it is motivated by pecuniary desires?

Lies is lies.

edit on 8/18/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Good find

Thanks for posting it! Got some reading to do now.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's still amusing that the 2004 video had been swimming around on YouTube (and ATS) for many years since 2007.

The only difference now is that it has a new glossy TTSA logo.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Does the FOIA request allow that?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Great thread for info purposes.

I just can't stop myself from saying that some of us, since the beginning of Tom Delonge and then TTSA, have been repeating over and over again that this has not been and is not about "UFOs" as many people on here want them to be. You know, the "Disclosure! ET is real and finally they are telling us!" blah blah blah crowd.

It's about covering up governments' technology, etc. It's not about aliens.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Some things never change, and some of the same purveyors of this dark art from 40 years ago are still in circulation...

"Sssshhhh - you're spoiling our fun!"

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
While I’m not a believer in ET visiting Earth at any point in history, if ever definitive proof is given, I’m not going to be overwhelmed with the revelation. It will simply be another fact to deal with.

Showing a 10th century farmer an iPhone and it’s capabilities would blow his mind for about an hour. Then the “how do I get one” kicks in. Once he reconciled tech exists, then “how can I benefit” is the next consideration.

However, until that definitive proof exists, I’m a doubter. It’s clear with each decade the Govt and Deep State are up to their necks in lots of shenanigans. Political, Economic, Scientific, Religious, and Societal. They will do anything to ensure power and control. Disinformation is likely more normal than any disclosure.

I fall back on the premise of TTSA was to bring disclosure but they can’t even disclose what they (including some band guy gone UFO groupie) keep telling us THEY already know that would stun us beyond belief. Please. That’s a long con.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I believe/know most of these crafts are man made.

if one searches for aliens, grey beings and such, they will not be found among the stars,
they are somewhere else entirely.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Bad news to the TTSA Fanboy Haters Club on ATS. This proves Zondo did in fact work in a senior level position inside ATIP and that it was the Pentagon who approved the release of the videos. Two points the TTSA Fanboy Haters Club continually spread disinfo about right here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Teehee, a tip, we make it all.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Some things never change, and some of the same purveyors of this dark art from 40 years ago are still in circulation...

"Sssshhhh - you're spoiling our fun!"

Are you implying Doty has something to do with the topic today?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

Bad news to the TTSA Fanboy Haters Club on ATS. This proves Zondo did in fact work in a senior level position inside ATIP and that it was the Pentagon who approved the release of the videos. Two points the TTSA Fanboy Haters Club continually spread disinfo about right here on ATS.

Why such contempt for people asking genuine questions about TTSA?

Here's some for you. Because I don't believe things are as clear cut as they apparently are to you.

You said...........

"This proves Zondo did in fact work in a senior level position inside ATIP"....

Can you point us to the exact spot where it says Zondo held a senior level inside AATIP (not ATIP!) in those documents?

(We've all now noted that the lie about him being the director as once claimed by TTSA, WAP, NYT etc. has now been casually dropped)

......it was the Pentagon who approved the release of the videos

Can you explain who approved the release and why document provided does not show an authorising signatory or signature if that is the case?

edit on 19/8/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Great thread for info purposes.

I just can't stop myself from saying that some of us, since the beginning of Tom Delonge and then TTSA, have been repeating over and over again that this has not been and is not about "UFOs" as many people on here want them to be. You know, the "Disclosure! ET is real and finally they are telling us!" blah blah blah crowd.

It's not about covering up government technology either.

Tom DeLonge gives "disclosure" away in his interviews and in his books that he's written. All you have to do is read the names of the books to figure out where he's going with it...

Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadwos
Sekret Machines: The Fire Within
Sekret Machines: Volume 1, Gods, Man, & War
Sekret Machines: Volume 2, Gods, Man & War

The problem is, that not everyone on the TTSA team probably agrees, which is why Luis Elizondo has been stating in most of his interviews that the government should release what little information they really have and let everyone decide for themselves what they think it is. If Elizondo truly thought that "aliens" were a real physical threat, he wouldn't be suggesting such a thing, but it's obvious that he thinks someone should be throwing money at it for more research just to make sure.

Combine that with claims that Elizondo's AATIP program was discontinued because higher ups in national security thought that "aliens" are demons, and you have the direction that DeLonge is following up on.

edit on 19-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
First off.. if anything.. this just add to TTSA's credibility imho

Secondly I think I missed it.. where did these emails come from? What's the source? It has to be one of the people in the chain.

Lastly... am I the only one who has noticed.. in the UFO community a strong shift in the past few years... of believing UFOs are interdimensional instead of interstellar?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

LOL...maybe you should contact Zondo. His number is listed on the form. Tell him he's a liar. Your issue is with Tom DeLonge who has ALWAYS had a penchant for exorbitant story telling. I posted a video 2 years ago calling him out as someone who is full of hype fake.

You claimed he never worked for AATIP. (Got that extra A in there for ya buddy!)

Keep on hatin'. Your boy Doty would be proud.

edit on 19-8-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Where's the evidence to support this?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Lastly... am I the only one who has noticed.. in the UFO community a strong shift in the past few years... of believing UFOs are interdimensional instead of interstellar?

Definitely, because it’s the only hypothesis that makes any sense. TTSA is just spinning their wheels. No alien nuts and bolts spacecraft to see here.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Definitely, because it’s the only hypothesis that makes any sense. TTSA is just spinning their wheels. No alien nuts and bolts spacecraft to see here.

There's not??? Cannot rule it out in my opinion. All options must be on the table.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

You claimed he never worked for AATIP.

I questioned where in the document it says Elizondo worked for AATIP. It was you who claimed it proves he did. Was it not?

If you can't point to where the documents confirm that Elizondo worked for AATIP then why did you claim it proves he did?

PS I've no idea what you are going on about Doty for?

edit on 19/8/2019 by mirageman because: ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join