It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden comes back from his rest and gaffes it up again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It looks like Joe Biden is going to gamble that Democrat voters are as dumb as Democrat leaders think they are.

He's going to "limit his exposure" to the public.

Reasoning - Democrats Will Remember Me As Barack Obama's brother, and vote for me on that basis alone: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Before Joe Biden's last rest break, did he say "Facts are more Important than Truth!"? Or is that just fake news I heard.

something like this... 😁

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's true! He did say "Truth over Facts"!

Did you notice in the video people walking past, without even slowing down to listen to what Joe had to say?

LOL.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Did you notice in the video people walking past, without even slowing down to listen to what Joe had to say?

LOL.

There's other vids that have the "crowd" (all 3 people) cheering too !!! 😎

This is the poll leader of the Democrat Partii 😎

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As a proud Democrat and left winger..

Joe needs to retire... yesterday...

He's screwing this up for us!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

He is not a candidate I have yet to take seriously, I would love however, for Trump to imitate doing a line of coke before bringing up his mysterious wire transfers he did around that day in September nearly 20 years ago. "So Joe why da f would you wire so much $ to the ISI?
edit on 19-8-2019 by CrazyFox because: letter s

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL.

But not for long. Panic inside the Biden campaign, because incoming $$$ donations are plummeting!

Breaking: hannity.com...

edit on 8/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Remember when Joe Biden said, while campaigning for Hillary, "Hillary's not very likeable, but you got to vote for her so Trump doesn't win, and destroy this country!" ?

Today, Joe Biden's Wife (Jill Biden) told Democrats to "Swallow A Little Bit" (i.e. Hold their nose) and vote for her husband, because America can't take 4 more years of President Trump.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

At one time, Democrats were very creative with their election strategies. But it looks like that skill now eludes them. Intense hate causes key parts of the brain to short-circuit.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL.

But not for long. Panic inside the Biden campaign, because incoming $$$ donations are plummeting!

Breaking: hannity.com...

I'm hearing rumor that donators are asking if they can send bus tickets instead of money 🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Remember when Joe Biden said, while campaigning for Hillary, "Hillary's not very likeable, but you got to vote for her so Trump doesn't win, and destroy this country!" ?

Today, Joe Biden's Wife (Jill Biden) told Democrats to "Swallow A Little Bit" (i.e. Hold their nose) and vote for her husband, because America can't take 4 more years of President Trump.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

At one time, Democrats were very creative with their election strategies. But it looks like that skill now eludes them. Intense hate causes key parts of the brain to short-circuit.

Psychiatrists call this primeval regression syndrome 🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

TEFLON JOE!

Biden is still climbing in the polls, despite the gaffes and lack of his former boss's endorsement.

""Biden saw his numbers take a dip after the first debate. But Biden now stands at 29 percent in the new survey, which was released Tuesday, up 7 points from CNN’s previous poll.""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You KNOW it's getting desperate when they have to call in Joe's brain surgeon !!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖐️🤣🤣🤣

Joe Biden's neurosurgeon defends former VP's brain amid concerns about mental acuity

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Who's gonna be the late entry? Oprah? Hillary?? Michelle? Barry with a wig and a beard? Lots to speculate with, plenty to keep me skeptical.... a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The 70's joe?
really?

lol
and that is the best they got?

ahahahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

I can't decide between Biden and the dark psychic forces lady, I think I am going to go with Biden because dark forces lady might give Trump a run for his money

Joe won't really be the nominee, he is this years Jeb!, Fancy dancing warren will be the one Trump beats.
edit on 22-8-2019 by funbobby because: why not

top topics

<< 1   >>

join