It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden comes back from his rest and gaffes it up again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
xVP and current President Candidate Joe Biden was sent away for some recovery and rest after screwing up several high impact talking points.

So The Campaign decides he's OK now and lets him give a speech again.

Wouldn't ya know it, he doesn't seem to know the difference between Burlington, Vermont, and Burlington, Iowa.

Keep in mind this guy wants to run the whole country starting in Jan 2021 !!! 🤣🤣

Also keep in mind Biden is actually leading in the Democrat polls 🤣🤣

Another Gaffe: Joe Biden Mixes Up Iowa and Vermont at First Event After Lengthy Rest

Joe Biden made his first public appearance in more than a week on Friday, but it was quickly overshadowed by the former vice president’s propensity for gaffes.
The 76-year-old Biden, who had been on vacation resting since Sunday, appeared at a fundraiser in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The event was Biden’s first since retreating from the public eye after a series of high-profile gaffes not only consumed his campaign last week, but also renewed doubts about his fitness for office.

Instead of allaying the mounting concerns about his candidacy, Biden added to them on Friday when addressing donors in Delaware. While discussing a recent speech in which he accused President Donald Trump of fanning “the flames of white supremacy,” Biden mistakenly claimed it took place in Burlington, Vermont, rather than Burlington, Iowa.

"GoJoe GoJoe GoJoe !!!"

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Not so rich elites are just as intelligent as rich elites , and they can be just as wrong as each other .

Who on earth would vote for creepy uncle joe , there must be no one left to do it .

edit on 18-8-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc44
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No, this was super hilarious and supper gaffey. /sarc/

His other ones last weekend were super bad... This one is Eh.
edit on Sun Aug 18 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ye, but it isn't good optics either.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Ye, but it isn't good optics either.

Well last time they ran an establishment candidate who had lost previous primaries, almost like the country gave their opinion on her already.

Now Biden, who isn't possibly the first female president.

The optics were bad out of the gate 👍

Edit:to clarify he's an establishment, which the country already said they don't want, and has nothing else going for him.
edit on 18-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
When your friendship bracelet BFF is telling you not to do it and you still do...

This will be legendary!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc44

But he wasn't talking about the town in which he was, he was taking about the town in which Trump spoke.

He can't even set his barbs properly, how is he supposed hold and execute the highest office on the land?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i wouldn't want to live that long to make a fool of myself, i would rather die before that, its embarrassing

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

OK, I'll just begrudge him on his past gaffes, his flip flops and his touchy-feely hands.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I can't begrudge him this. I used to travel extensively and it is very easy to get which town you are in mixed up.

Joe made this gaff while "speaking" in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. 💫🥶💫

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Please get the nomination. I want to see Trump direct assault his cokehead kicked out the military son and his deal with China. It's going to be epic seeing Trump fake snorting coke on stage.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I often find myself in Florida thinking it is North Dakota. Who wouldn't?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I often find myself in Florida thinking it is North Dakota. Who wouldn't?

Is it the weather ? 😃

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
As I pointed out in another thread, Biden won't be running anything. He's a George W. Bush type candidate. He'd be a figurehead that would be the front man for much darker forces behind the scenes in the new democratic party. That is, if these forces are smart enough to play it this way. In these ever increasing times of authoritarianism, these darker forces are emboldened into stepping out from the shadows and claiming power for themselves outright. This however, in my opinion, would be an error in judgment as it would only legitimize and further strengthen the authoritarian reactionary response in the opposition.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Please get the nomination. I want to see Trump direct assault his cokehead kicked out the military son and his deal with China. It's going to be epic seeing Trump fake snorting coke on stage.

Thanks, that image made me laugh!

Good one

edit on 18-8-2019 by CrazyFox because: Still laughing

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Creepy uncle Joe is the ooening act of a late entry canidate... a reply to: CrazyFox

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

I can't begrudge him this. I used to travel extensively and it is very easy to get which town you are in mixed up.

Joe made this gaff while "speaking" in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. 💫🥶💫

I didn't know that! Biden got the city and the state wrong? Wow...he's failing fast. But Democrats like leaders with early Dementia, apparently. Biden still leads DA PACK!

edit on 8/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Creepy uncle Joe is the ooening act of a late entry canidate... a reply to: CrazyFox

And any "Late Entry" will fall harder than Biden 🤣

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Before Joe Biden's last rest break, did he say "Facts are more Important than Truth!"? Or is that just fake news I heard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join