It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, Hate Monger, Sore Loser, Stacey Abrams States Trump "Doesn't Value Humanity"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

I wish when I got in trouble with the law I could've been caught and released. I'm sure lots of parents feel the same way. That's not how the law works in this country though

Apparently you are not aware of how the law works in your country..many offences get a promise to appear, rather than a jail booking and bail hearing.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

WE THE PEOPLE Of these United States ARE The LAW . Any State or Federal Government that does not Uphold their Oaths of Office Can , and Will be Replaced . The Constitution and the Bill Of Rights are Our LAW , and Any who Dare Challenge it are either Anarchists or Traitors to Our Democratic Republic .That Includes Rep. Stacy Abrams too by the Way ...........

edit on 19-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And Stacy is working to end gerrymandering so we get a fair vote.

Statements from you like the one above confirms one of two things to me.
You’re either a gov shill or dumb as a box of rocks.
.....or I suppose it could be C: All the above.

Which is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If Stacey Abrams was a movie, she'd be "Sharknado".

Funny to watch, but no one takes it (or her) seriously.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Sure,

Was just pointing out there most definitely "catch and release" in the justice system.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

A US embassy is legally US soil, not sure if that applies for asylum status or not but it should.

I still don't see how putting criminals into jail without their children is inhumane though. If I had kids the last place I would want them to be is in jail/prison with me.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Of course that depends on the offense and what the judge decides. Even a hint of DUI gets my ass in handcuffs taken into jail, if I have my kids in the car with me it's endangerment of a minor on top of that. I don't get to take them to jail with me, they go to next of kin or a relative, otherwise it's foster care/social workers.

edit on 8/19/19 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
For sure, I'm guessing it varies from state to state. Also might depend on the mood of the officer, always be cordial!

A new-ish thing here in B.C. if you blow over, they take your car for week, or maybe a month. No court case, a summary conviction. Repeat offenders will face more consequences. Have to take a class, have a Breathalyzer installed in their car..supposedly ends up costing 10k

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Not to go way off topic, but my wife and I are planning a train trip to BC this fall.

Please don't hit us with bike locks.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We are pretty friendly, at worst it would be a padded bike lock.

We don't do that stuff here really, unless the Stanley Cup is at stake.

Where are you thinking of going?

edit on 19-8-2019 by vonclod because: cant form proper sentences

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Off the beaten path.

Somewhere quiet.

When we vacay we do so for the peace and quiet.

Oh, to stay on topic, Stacey Abrams will not be with us because she's be annoying.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

A US embassy is legally US soil, not sure if that applies for asylum status or not but it should.

It doesn't.

Affirmative Asylum Processing With USCIS

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.
You must apply for asylum within one year of the date of their last arrival in the United States

anwarilaw.com...

No, immigrants cannot apply for asylum at U.S. embassies or consulates abroad www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yes, US citizens don't always get booked into jail and require bond hearings.
I would like all non-citizens to get booked because they are breaking Federal laws being here illegally. I'd still like to know how following the law is inhumane.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Off the beaten path. Somewhere quiet. When we vacay we do so for the peace and quiet.

I hear ya, not a bad way to go. Too bad my mom sold her B&B in Tofino(on Vancouver Island)..would of been just the ticket!

Oh, to stay on topic, Stacey Abrams will not be with us because she's be annoying.

I will, investigate her level of annoyingness..so we stay topical

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I didn't know that, and I'd like to see that changed. Nobody should have to drag themselves or especially their kids, through hell to get here before requesting asylum. I want to say Trump said something similar but no quotes.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Abrams should thank God she has a job in politics or else she’d be mopping floors at Arby’s.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Today, Hate Monger, Sore Loser, Stacey Abrams States Trump "Doesn't Value Humanity"

Parents?

Don't let your children grow up to be political hacks.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: highvein

Nope. It's your turn.

Post why each of those policy decisions and their outcomes, are not inhumane and are worthy of defense. Please.

And you were doing so good.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Stacey Abrams was a movie, she'd be "Sharknado".

Funny to watch, but no one takes it (or her) seriously.

especially not the voting public of the state of georgia
which is a whole other level of dark humor

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Doesn’t value humanity?

Anything the Deep State claims is them just holding up a mirror.

Ha! Like raping children, stealing tax payer’s hard-earned money, lying, murdering and trying to kill us all is “valuing humanity.” That’s hilarious!

Why even give these crooks a stage? Ignore them. They’ll all be in jail one day.

edit on 20-8-2019 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2019 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join