It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, Hate Monger, Sore Loser, Stacey Abrams States Trump "Doesn't Value Humanity"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So if something is an opinion, it's not a lie? Check. Brilliance. Im not sure if that's really a standard you want to go by in life, but I do think you'll realize eventually where you've mistepped here...
a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I lived in a neighborhood once where people would intentionally get hit by cars in order to get $. Who is inhumane in that situation, the person in the street trying to get hit so they can sue you, or the person driving the car and ends up hitting them?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Could you post a link to all of that please?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
She is right.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Democrats have literally nothing to say or do other than "Trump bad". No agenda, no platform, no brains.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Is this post you attempting to defend Trump's inhumanities?

You fail.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Well, since you said "please".

Trump signs memo ordering end to 'catch and release' practices thehill.com...

Trump: 'You have to take the children away' www.washingtontimes.com...

Why are migrant children dying in U.S. custody? www.nbcnews.com...

'We've seen this coming': Why migrant children are dying in Border Patrol custody www.businessinsider.com...

The Trump Administration Still Has No Plan to Reunite Families It Tore Apart www.thenation.com...

The Lost Ones
What will happen to the 463 migrant children whose parents have been deported?
www.theatlantic.com...

The Trump administration deported more than 450 parents without their children — and lawyers worry they could never find them www.insider.com...

Former ICE Director: Some migrant family separations are permanent www.nbcnews.com...

Donald Trump smirks as he poses with baby orphaned in mass shooting metro.co.uk...

Trump’s Photo-Op With the Orphaned El Paso Baby Was the Smallest Moment of His Presidency slate.com...

edit on 19-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
nice
you have a photo of trump actually attempting to steal a baby
you will make a fortune with that

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Arnie123
She is against the Fetal Heartbeat bill, close enough dude.

You're wasting your precious time responding to VonClod.

Sez you! results may vary

Stacey Abrams is 100% in favor of human Mothers killing their human baby, right up to the moment of birth.

Are you going to confirm that bull you made up?

I really have no dog in this fight, I know little of Stacey Abrams..I just can't help call people on bombastic claims..I expect the same treatment.

I know little of Stacey Abrams..I just can't help call people on bombastic claims

Then how would you know it is "bombastic"
And , I don't think you have a good grasp on what the word "bombastic" means .
But , I will say you could ask someone that would know
Someone born in Georgia and has lived here for many of a decade
But , yes.
Stacey Abrams needs to get over the loss , and get over herself .
Its over.
She will never be Governor of the State of Georgia.
Why ?
Exactly her stance on abortion and gun control among other far left beliefs.

I read the damn article CWM posted, and it said NOTHING about aborting babies the minute before birth.

And I did look up the fetal heartbeat bill, and it seems different states have different interpretations. Some say 6 weeks, some up to 12 weeks.

There are differing opinions on what constitutes a heartbeat. At 6 weeks it's possible to detect a clump of cells with an impulse, but there is no cardiovascular system. 12 weeks seems like reality.

Abortion is an ugly topic, but I support choice, as the federal law dictates, the heartbeat bill at six weeks is trying to remove choice.

Saying anyone supports aborting a healthy baby right before birth is not credible, its bombastic hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thumbs up and a smile..wow, the guy is truly a sociopath at best

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The scary party is almost 50% of the country is right along with her.

For normal Americans its mind boggling how anyone can associate themselves with today's Democrats.

Then you see almost half the country is on board.

The Democrats have done so much importing and pandering to specific groups they have a solid core.

And they organize greatly through social media.

Like i said during the midterms by me. Democrats organized heavily.

It was about a 100 feet long is antifa lined up to vote. The a longer line of BLM followed by central America refugees followed by muslims.

They wouldn't let people In line and dominated the polling station for hours.

People were looking at these groups in disgust

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

mobile.twitter.com...

Seriously? Half of the country have this belief?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Any major news network that would allow someone to bash a president (no matter the color or politics) like this. If he was busted talking about the inferiority of other races then this would be acceptable to talk about on major networks. Otherwise, it reeks of desperate immaturity and shame. The MSM is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I wouldn't say 50%. Have you seen the dem rallies? Trump's smallest rally pulled more than all combined dems.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Excellent! Very good.

Now post why you disagree with his policy each of those links.

Please.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I wouldn't say 50%. Have you seen the dem rallies? Trump's smallest rally pulled more than all combined dems.

I know, but you dont know the numbers the dems are organizing.

I mentioned BLM, LGBTQ, antifa, central American refugees, muslims.
Then you have 95% of the education system, you cannot be part of a college and be Republican.

Then 95% of hollyweird
95% of the media

95% of silicon valley, YouTube, Google, facebook ect.

It adds up.

Lots of losers out there

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The Liberal Dems have Gone To Far here . A Simulated Assassination of President Trump . I am SURE Stacy Abrams is just OK with that too !

I Got my Pitch Fork Ready to Storm those Commies " Hideouts " , and Serve them with a Citizens Arrest , then Throw their Sorry Commie Ahsses in a Secure LOCAL Jail Cell .

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 19-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Nope. It's your turn.

Post why each of those policy decisions and their outcomes, are not inhumane and are worthy of defense. Please.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Well, since you said "please".

Trump signs memo ordering end to 'catch and release' practices thehill.com...

I wish when I got in trouble with the law I could've been caught and released.
I'm sure lots of parents feel the same way. That's not how the law works in this country though. If you are caught breaking the law you get taken into custody. Children aren't allowed into jail/prison for good reason.

Trump: 'You have to take the children away' www.washingtontimes.com...

Why are migrant children dying in U.S. custody? www.nbcnews.com...

'We've seen this coming': Why migrant children are dying in Border Patrol custody www.businessinsider.com...

If you really feel like Trump or anybody wants children of illegal immigrants to die you really do suffer from TDS. We don't want these people risking their and their children's lives to come here illegally in the first place. If they are truly asylum seekers they can do it at an embassy the proper way.

The Trump Administration Still Has No Plan to Reunite Families It Tore Apart www.thenation.com...

The Lost Ones
What will happen to the 463 migrant children whose parents have been deported?
www.theatlantic.com...

The Trump administration deported more than 450 parents without their children — and lawyers worry they could never find them www.insider.com...

Former ICE Director: Some migrant family separations are permanent www.nbcnews.com...

This is truly sad, I hope every single child gets reunited with their parents on the other side of the border. Their parents shouldn't have tried breaking the law in the first place, but I hold no ill will towards either party, especially the innocent children.

Donald Trump smirks as he poses with baby orphaned in mass shooting metro.co.uk...

Trump’s Photo-Op With the Orphaned El Paso Baby Was the Smallest Moment of His Presidency slate.com...

I really don't see what this has to do with Trump. If the parents hadn't brought that baby into the country illegally, none of them would have been involved in the shooting to begin with. They would have been much safer in Mexico right? Nobody ever gets shot there. /sarc

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

If they are truly asylum seekers they can do it at an embassy the proper way.

In order to apply for asylum, you must be on US soil. You can't do it from an embassy.

If the parents hadn't brought that baby into the country illegally, none of them would have been involved in the shooting to begin with.

If that's your effort at defending Trump's inhumane policies...
You fail!

edit on 19-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join