It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, Hate Monger, Sore Loser, Stacey Abrams States Trump "Doesn't Value Humanity"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So thinking of Trump's policies as inhumane is an opinion. You admit as much. But just because it's an opinion people agree with doesn't make it factually true.

I thought Obamacare was inhumane personally, and that was an opinion a lot of people personally agreed with, but I doubt you see it that way.

YMMV.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Is this a thread to meant to trash Stacie Abrams or to defend Trump's inhumane policies?

Asking for a friend.

Which inhumane policies would that be ?

Stealing earthquake relief money from Haiti ? - that would be the Clintons
Engaging in child sexual abuse ? That would be Bill Clinton's 27 flights to Pedo island
Creating the greatest humanitarian crisis since WW2 ? that would be the Syria refugee crisis caused by Hillary

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So thinking of Trump's policies as inhumane is an opinion. You admit as much. But just because it's an opinion people agree with doesn't make it factually true.

Dead kids and innocent kids that will be traumatized for life make it factually true. Thousands of kids that the Trump administration has lost track of, many of whom will most likely never see their parents again, make it factually true.
edit on 18-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Dead kids and innocent kids that will be traumatized for life make it factually true. Thousands of kids that the Trump administration has lost track of, many of whom will most likely never see their parents again, make it factually true.

Oh, you're referring to the policies Obama began that only became political fodder after ORANGE MAN BAD was elected and it become fashionable to admit they existed and try to blame them on the existing admin?

You mean the loopholes in refugee law that encourage the cartels to traffic children to people who then claim those kids as theirs because families can more easily get released for asylum? That sounds like something Congress ought to address but won't because one side only wants to abolish all borders instead of addressing the issue properly.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Flux in the solder boy, flux in the solder 🚬🥥

More like excess flux in the..er 'brain'...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Flux in the solder boy, flux in the solder 🚬🥥

More like excess flux in the..er 'brain'...

Lime in the Coconut boy, Lime in the Coconut 🥝🥥

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
He does not hate humanity, he just hates people that do not look like him and think like him. He basically loves himself so much, he only likes humans that remind him of himself.

Which makes for hilarious conversations when a Hispanic or a black person supports Trump and tries to tell me that. Here's a reply that usually floors them but they know it's true, it kind of ends the conversation:

"You realize that he hates you? He hates the very existence of you. You realize that if Trump had an Infinity Gauntlet and he snapped his fingers, you wouldn't exist. But go ahead and support him."

Seems the hate is coming from you here...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
and if he wins what then a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Oh, you're referring to the policies Obama began that only became political fodder after ORANGE MAN BAD was elected and it become fashionable to admit they existed and try to blame them on the existing admin?

No. Obama's administration employed the "catch and release" policy, made famous by Donald Trump by complaining about it all during his campaign. Remember when he promised to end Obama's "catch and release" and install a "no tolerance" policy? Well, that's one of the policies I'm referring to.

Another inhumane policy that I'm referring to, is the policy of having no method of plan in place to reunite the children his administration ripped from the arms of their parents. The Trump administration has lost thousands of children that were in their custody, many of whom may never be reunited with their parent(s).

White House lawyers, arguing before a judicial panel that they don't think that "safe and sanitary" should means that ICA and Border Control should provide soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes, sleeping areas, clean bottles, diapers and childcare to migrant children in their care, in another example of this administration's inhuman policies toward migrants.

To repeat, Trump's blatant inhumanity was again exposed, in my opinion, when he did a photo shoot mugging a grin and thump's up, standing next to his smiling trophy wife holding am orphaned infant due the El Paso shootings.

You mean the loopholes in refugee law that encourage the cartels to traffic children to people who then claim those kids as theirs because families can more easily get released for asylum?

Loop holes don't have anything to do with Trump's inhumane policies. Holding innocent people hostage is this president's go to tactic. He did it with the Dreamers, when he wanted more money from Congress. He did it to federal employees, closing down the government, because he wanted more money from Congress. He declared a national emergency, because Congress wouldn't give him the money he wanted. He deliberately tortured children and their parents, admittedly as a "very good" deterrent, because Congress won't change our immigration laws, which he misrepresents, and wants either eliminated or changed, and because Congress won't give him the money he wants.

He's holding American farmers hostage because China won't agree to his deal.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In your opinion ....

Opinion's are like that certain bit of anatomy, we all have one.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I like going to youtube and giving a thumbs down for the video and thumbs up on all the people with common sense. This lady needs to speak with Candice Owens and fast!

I love Candice, she would make a great Presidential candidate, I would vote for her in a heartbeat. She is very intelligent, speaks from the heart and makes a lot of sense.

She would rip someone like Abrams to shreds in a debate. I fully understand why AOC refused to debate her.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
She is against the Fetal Heartbeat bill, close enough dude.

You're wasting your precious time responding to VonClod.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

More and more Democrats getting exposed as knot-heads.

As you already know, Xuenchen, it's worse than "knot-heads"...far worse.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

And, in your opinion Trump's administration's deterrent policies, that result in neglecting innocent children to death, losing 1000s of children torn from their parents and in their custody, forcing children into unsafe and unsanitary conditions that violate the Geneva Convention, are not inhumane policies, and are in fact honkey dorie policies?

I think it's it just too hard for you to defend the indefensible and a lot easier to attack an outspoken poster you don't like.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And, in your opinion Trump's administration's deterrent policies, that result in neglecting innocent children to death, losing 1000s of children torn from their parents and in their custody, forcing children into unsafe and unsanitary conditions that violate the Geneva Convention, are not inhumane policy, and are in fact honkey dorie policies?

I think it's it just too hard for you to defend the indefensible and a lot easier to attack an outspoken poster you don't like.

Why would anyone need to defend themselves against your opinion? After all that’s really all it is and you’ve already made up your mind that it’s indefensible, why should anyone bother?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sez you! results may vary

Stacey Abrams is 100% in favor of human Mothers killing their human baby, right up to the moment of birth.

Are you going to confirm that bull you made up?

I really have no dog in this fight, I know little of Stacey Abrams..I just can't help call people on bombastic claims..I expect the same treatment.

edit on 18-8-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Why would anyone need to defend themselves against your opinion?

I never asked anyone to defend my opinion or defend themselves against my opinion. But, aren't most posts in this thread opinions? They're either that, or opinions veiled as questions.

I (rhetorically and sarcastically) asked if this thread was authored to defend Trump's inhumanity, or to trash Stacey Abrams for her opinion? I got my answer, loud and clear. This thread is all about trashing people, like me and Stacey, who criticize your inhumane orange god.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust

Sez you! results may vary

Stacey Abrams is 100% in favor of human Mothers killing their human baby, right up to the moment of birth.

Are you going to confirm that bull you made up?

I really have no dog in this fight, I know little of Stacey Abrams..I just can't help call people on bombastic claims..I expect the same treatment.

I know little of Stacey Abrams..I just can't help call people on bombastic claims

Then how would you know it is "bombastic"
And , I don't think you have a good grasp on what the word "bombastic" means .
But , I will say you could ask someone that would know
Someone born in Georgia and has lived here for many of a decade
But , yes.
Stacey Abrams needs to get over the loss , and get over herself .
Its over.
She will never be Governor of the State of Georgia.
Why ?
Exactly her stance on abortion and gun control among other far left beliefs.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Why continue to encourage those people to come here in defiance of the law which is the root of all their troubles? That's what the democrats continue to do.

There is a legal procedure to follow to seek asylum and none of them do it. Why? Likely because every single one knows they aren't actually seeking asylum. Instead, they're coming to walk illegally over our borders on purpose gambling that they can exploit a loophole in our immigration law and disappear and live under the table in this country sponging off generous welfare benefits all of us pay for and weakening a social safety net already under strain.

What happens when that net finally breaks? Where will your compassion be on that day?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

And that right there says it all ...

You're so far gone that you think we actually worship Trump.

Sorry, that was more reserved for the days of Obama.

edit on 19-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join