It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, Hate Monger, Sore Loser, Stacey Abrams States Trump "Doesn't Value Humanity"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your MSM is still in the Dark Ages 🚬😎

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: highvein

You can start with a policy that requires that children are separated from their parent(s), only to be lost, maybe forever, because there was no policy in place to make sure children would be reunited with their parent(s).

Then there's the forcing migrant children into facilities that have babies drinking from dirty bottles and sitting in dirty diapers, in a place where the only people comforting and caring for these babies were other migrant children. AND...a policy that required a White House attorney to argue against requirements to supply soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste, showers and safe sleeping areas to children in their custody, in a court of law.

Staging a photo-op with a baby orphaned in the El Paso shooting, being held by a smiling First Lady, next to a grinning, thumbs up "WINNING" president reeks of inhumanity.

Those were All Obama’s policies that Trump inherited. So what you are actually saying is you think Obama is the the anti-human which I would agree with.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I like going to youtube and giving a thumbs down for the video and thumbs up on all the people with common sense. This lady needs to speak with Candice Owens and fast!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Please stop.
No one is trying to delegitimize trump.

And Stacy is working to end gerrymandering so we get a fair vote.

And when trump loses next year it will be a legitimate loss.

Warms my heart to see this level of tds still exists

Especially from a poster who (so far) has been 100% wrong about 100% of everything 100% of the time

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Can I get an example of what you mean by hate mongering?

Website of extremist movement which espouses hate and intolerance towards all who disagree with them, even internally

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Candice Owens would totally wipe the floor with her.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Our values of inclusion and tolerance inspire hope around the world and make us safer at home.

I kid you not...that statement is found under "Party Platform-Protect Our Values," on the link you posted.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Those were All Obama’s policies that Trump inherited.

That's absolutely false. But, lies are Trump's and his supporters regular staples, employing the "I know you are, but what am I?" strategy, that people can see right through.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

Those were All Obama’s policies that Trump inherited.

That's absolutely false. But, lies are Trump's and his supporters regular staples, employing the "I know you are, but what am I?" strategy, that people can see right through.

A photo was taken in 2014 proving Obama threw kids in cages yet you both refuse to acknowledge it whilst at the same time insisting it is a new white supremacist racist Trump phenomena/policy - because lies are democrats and democrat supporters regular staples, employing the 'do as I say, not as I do' mantra whilst blissfully oblivious to reality.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Is this comment made by someone suffering from TDS, who, like Stacey (spelled with a "y" by the way) Abrams, believes that the only way Trump loses in 2020, is by calling the President (and his supporters) names and spreading lies?

Asking for a friend.

I really hope you do realize the hypocrisy is in your statement and your op. Cause if not you are now being laughed at here in my home.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Did I say anything about cages? Nope. Obama dealt with a huge influx of unaccompanied minors. We know all about that.

But, generally Obama's policies were "catch and release", not "no tolerance", like Trump's. Remember? Trump complained about it through his 2016 campaign!

No children were held in filthy, unsafe conditions, forced to drink from dirty bottles, sit in dirty diapers, no soap, no toothbrushes or toothpaste, no showers and no beds, while WH lawyers argued to judges why they shouldn't have to provide migrant children with amenities.

Obama's administration didn't take kids from migrant parents with no plan or intention of reuniting them with their family. Obama's administration didn't lose thousands of children.

No children died, while in custody of Obama's ICE and Border Control. Children are dying in custody of Trump's ICE and Border Control.

Trump's policies are inhumane.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And 'Fox news' rather than being little more than a journalistic joke from From, "Bombay to Santa Fe" is the shining light in the darkness...I suppose..hahhahyabyahahaha.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Is this a thread to meant to trash Stacie Abrams or to defend Trump's inhumane policies?

Was that a question meant to show how stupid you are or to show how stupid you are?

Hint: examples of Trump's so-called 'inhumane polices', or you are spouting pure BS.

Hint2: since no examples of Trump's so-called 'inhumane polices' exist, you are spouting pure BS.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

And 'Fox news' rather than being little more than a journalistic joke from From, "Bombay to Santa Fe" is the shining light in the darkness...I suppose..hahhahyabyahahaha.

Flux in the solder boy, flux in the solder 🚬🥥

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to: Sookiechacha

Look up when that law was passed Sookie , You can not put a child in prison with their parents . If you want that policy to stop congress has to change the law .

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Like I really care. SMH

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

It's not law, it's policy.

Again, Obama's administration practiced "catch and release". Remember?

Trump immediately reversed "catch and release" and instituted his policy of "no tolerance".

When the Obama administration did incarcerate migrants, for crimes other than illegally crossing the border, and removed their children, they had a bureaucratic system in place, so that those children could eventually be reunited with their parents, or family. They didn't lose track of the children they took. Trump's administration has lost thousands of children.

Trump can't lay this on Congress. It's his mess, that he created. Only he can fix it.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Please stop.
No one is trying to delegitimize trump.

And Stacy is working to end gerrymandering so we get a fair vote.

And when trump loses next year it will be a legitimate loss.

We need to stop Mexico from interfering in Democracy by sending illegals here to vote in elections. I sure didn't see any Russians in the voting booths here in California, but I saw Mexicans who could not speak English in the booths with interpreters who were coaching them on how to cast their votes on each line item. I was amazed.

What idiots think that is ok?

I disagree with that nonsense, even if they vote conservative. They shouldn't be here, and they certainly should stay out of the booths if they are here.

Shall we bring some illegal Russians here and let them vote too, or is the left racist against Russians. Is the left filled with hatred and bigotry against all Russians?

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Im going to run my camera phone in the polling booths in 2020 and post it to Youtube, and post it on here to throw in some left wingers faces on here to explain.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It's a "for profit" Democrat law 😎🥥

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join